Kinkkong21

Apr 5, 2017
About the same here. I've been scowering the web between multiple websites (hentaibedta, ulmf, anime-sharing, nyaa, thomas taihei, etc.) a day, every day, for almost the month It's been out and still no dice.....

SirEvilTheMaster

Oct 9, 2019
Hi all, while I'm already "old" here, this is my first post, so feel free to say if I did something wrong... About the game, I finally found the Rx372083, but sadly only ver. 1.01 for while. I tried it and works, but seems a bit bugged here (in special with spank/3rd hand option at start). Edit: Seems that I need at least 3 posts to offer any link, but I hardly post in any forum lol... Well, after the 3rd post I'll be finally able to send the link I guess.

Last edited:

Pokey21

Jan 24, 2018
Hi all, while I'm already "old" here, this is my first post, so feel free to say if I did something wrong... About the game, I finally found the Rx372083, but sadly only ver. 1.01 for while. I tried it and works, but seems a bit bugged here (in special with spank/3rd hand option at start). Edit: Seems that I need at least 3 posts to offer any link, but I hardly post in any forum lol... Well, after the 3rd post I'll be finally able to send the link I guess.
Any luck hero?

Zerien101

Mar 5, 2018
Amazing work my friend!

Could i get your permission to post this version on FapForFun?, maybe this will give someone the motivation to get the new version for us in a time

moZZone

May 18, 2018
I uploaded at Zyppyshare, let's see if I'm able to send link now:
Also, I don't know about MTL, would be cool if anyone put MTL on it... If I find ver. 1.05+ I'll let link here too.
First of all, I would like to thank you for providing the game in this discussion. As for the "Crooked" but still translation, Bupinex with GitHub and the Unity.AutoTranslator plugin will help here. You just need to download them and upload them to the game folder. The game directory should be located in a folder on the local disk so that there is a very short cut to it. Sometimes Bepinex doesn't want to work.
Here are the links to download the main core and the plugin for it.

(After installing plugins, the first run is required for the kernel to make the necessary folders)

I apologize in advance for my crooked English and that I can't download the translated version.

Changes to the language you need can be made in the Auto Translator Config.ini file using this path after installing the plugin [Your local disk]:\SM v.1.01\BepInEx\config

After launching, the plugin will automatically translate the entire text, at the first launch, the translation will take place in online mode and the Internet is required, but after the text is saved, you can already read it all without the Internet

I hope this will help someone. This post is more for those who do not work with plugins on unity and do not know how to use them, so do not judge strictly. If you have any questions, please ask =)

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
Still, the invisible game much more interactive...Kinda sad to see that you can't do her more pleasure, i appreciate in his previous game that you can make her feel good without tears...and here...you actually don't have a choice at all, maybe author more tired than i though. p.s. Not that i the one to talk.

Reactions: moZZone

SirEvilTheMaster

Oct 9, 2019
Amazing work my friend!

Could i get your permission to post this version on FapForFun?, maybe this will give someone the motivation to get the new version for us in a time
Sorry, just had time to check forum right now, lol... Feel free to post it, no problem.

SirEvilTheMaster

Oct 9, 2019
Still, the invisible game much more interactive...Kinda sad to see that you can't do her more pleasure, i appreciate in his previous game that you can make her feel good without tears...and here...you actually don't have a choice at all, maybe author more tired than i though. p.s. Not that i the one to talk.
Same here, INVISIBE for me seems overall more interactive, but this Spirit Molester will have updates... I saw that already have more content on ver. 1.05 and 1.052, so probably still "in development". I'll try find updated ver.

moZZone

May 18, 2018
Well, you're right there. Although it is not necessary to criticize the new game so immediately, the invisible man was released in 2020, during this time she was sated with content and we got what we got. I think we just need to wait, according to the picture and animation, progress has gone forward. We just need to be patient and maybe in a year or a year and a half we will see a game worthy of invisibility or even better.

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
Well, you're right there. Although it is not necessary to criticize the new game so immediately, the invisible man was released in 2020, during this time she was sated with content and we got what we got. I think we just need to wait, according to the picture and animation, progress has gone forward. We just need to be patient and maybe in a year or a year and a half we will see a game worthy of invisibility or even better.
Well, invisible main story(Interaction) is good in first ver. the game, content that being updated - that "IF Situation's". In new game might be the same. I'd love to see in new game's old thing's and new thing's, in newest game's you see that he's abandon some good ideas, and that's sad...I hope that new game give him good money, that he can create something rely good

Reactions: moZZone

Drmmrt

Jul 14, 2017
hey everybody!

There seems to be some pretty smart folks around here, so I have an interesting question!
Does anyone know why the game doesn't show any text when I run it?
(not only this game, I have this problem often with Unity games, but can't seem to find an fix)

Thanks in advance!

SirEvilTheMaster

Oct 9, 2019
Well, invisible main story(Interaction) is good in first ver. the game, content that being updated - that "IF Situation's". In new game might be the same. I'd love to see in new game's old thing's and new thing's, in newest game's you see that he's abandon some good ideas, and that's sad...I hope that new game give him good money, that he can create something rely good
To be honest I'm expecting for other big game that he's making that seems to be called "Damashidori" (by Google Translate). Probably Molester Spirit is a "middle game" while (we hope that) he'll finish this other one... It got already several progress report even before Molester Spirit announce, but current status still TBA/stagnat, sadly...

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
To be honest I'm expecting for other big game that he's making that seems to be called "Damashidori" (by Google Translate). Probably Molester Spirit is a "middle game" while (we hope that) he'll finish this other one... It got already several progress report even before Molester Spirit announce, but current status still TBA/stagnat, sadly...
Well, i know how you feel...

• Sad
Reactions: junior20000

junior20000

Sep 7, 2017
To be honest I'm expecting for other big game that he's making that seems to be called "Damashidori"[...]
Me too. I was even confused when Purple-pink announced Spirit Molester, making me think that I lost the game release.
I don't have a clue why he switched projects, mainly because, as far as I know, he didn't post anything like he's having trouble or something similar.

Feb 7, 2020
Wish this got proper translation. I like this game. Well... more like interested, but the MTL is such a pain to (wait with slow connection) and read.

I finished the Route A. Quite a while because the translator stopped working half the time when I'm in the middle of reading.

I don't intend to do Route B but I really want to get into the extra and bonus side but with MTL I would just get frustrated. I know there's ingame CG unlocker but without proper flow or context (and MTL) it wouldn't be enjoyable for me.

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes