despacito4

Jul 10, 2018
What in the name of smelly Satan's asshole this thread has degraded into?
Some dude decided to have a little power trip over a $7 sex game by essentially dangling it over the thread and expected people to congratulate him, and when literally one person didn't he cried and left. I'm a bit disappointed that people entertained him when it was obvious he just wanted attention off the rip. Shame on everyone.

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
Some dude decided to have a little power trip over a $7 sex game by essentially dangling it over the thread and expected people to congratulate him, and when literally one person didn't he cried and left. I'm a bit disappointed that people entertained him when it was obvious he just wanted attention off the rip. Shame on everyone.
It was kinda funny struggling, he's entertain us, and we entertain him, good deal

• Thinking Face
Reactions: junior20000

junior20000

Sep 7, 2017
View attachment 1649104

Which one though from these three?
All of them?
I mean, we have three antiviruses that I have never heard of before, both in the professional market and end-users.

That is most likely because it is Anonfiles, as TheBlueKnight says here.
You can check all scans here:

I would recommend you scan files instead of links, as their result can be biased.
In addition, some B-grade antiviruses can tag compressed files as malware because trojans are in their most obfuscated.

Pokey21

Jan 24, 2018
Okay, here's the deal
Please wait until February 11, when the game has been sold for 2 weeks
I will post it here, I think we should wait for the game to sell for a while. I know you guys can't afford it, but that's not why I'm posting here right away because I was once a person like you guys, and also a creator like Purple-Pink
Sound good ?
Hello so uhh it pass February 11th do you mind posting the new game please

Sanjimelorine

May 28, 2017
All of them?
I mean, we have three antiviruses that I have never heard of before, both in the professional market and end-users.

That is most likely because it is Anonfiles, as TheBlueKnight says here.
You can check all scans here:

I would recommend you scan files instead of links, as their result can be biased.
In addition, some B-grade antiviruses can tag compressed files as malware because trojans are in their most obfuscated.
Thank you very much for the time taken to respond to a random person through the internet my friend! :) Honestly appreciated. Also can someone just upload it on mega or just zippy? I am too much of a chicken rn to try downloading it from anon. xD

• Hey there
Reactions: junior20000
4.30 star(s) 4 Votes