ClosetGamer

Apr 12, 2018
How do I unlock the library and the prison? I have done the hospital story and I am already an officer with 9 trust. Only thing I have not been able to do is progress in Mark's story since nothing happens when I talk to him in the gym.

Reactions: Drill Sergeant

claymorez

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
How do I unlock the library and the prison? I have done the hospital story and I am already an officer with 9 trust. Only thing I have not been able to do is progress in Mark's story since nothing happens when I talk to him in the gym.
prison is before the library... the library is the end of the game. for mark I don't remember well but I'm about sure you have to go in his apartment.

Wild Red

Apr 30, 2018
Played this the first time. Cute MC. Corruption, domination, humiliation is strong in here. Story, Graphics, Gameplay are good.

Gold Game :giggle:(y)

Wild Red

Apr 30, 2018
If I got it right this is complete since a year now !?
Is there a second part or are devs working on another project ?
What exactly is the difference between uncensored and maxi ?
Are saves interchangeable between those two versions and where to find them ?

drdeath4h

Jul 18, 2020
when you go in the interrogation room, go over the table near the wall and pull the lever.... this is one but to progress you have to end all the prison's way out.
Did it, doesn't work. Spent a half hour after pulling that lever cycling through the few scenes in the prison. Only way out is to reload a save prior to the prison. At least they don't save every time you go to bed in there.

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Was ist das, Insexsity 2?
Looks like it - Here it is for a bit easier download ->

Starting help: Click the male or female icon on the floor, then move towards the baby crib with AWSD and click to interact.

This looks like a very early alpha build:
I did not play that much, but the whole world seemed very strange to me - Biggest problem for now(imo) is the female model looks very 'meh' - Hope it will change in the future.

Reactions: hardcoreps89

l33tzomg

Jan 21, 2018
The prison sucks dick so use this to guide you

View attachment 379723

Also, this may or may not be true but, once the suzie rape happened:

1) I choose the longer version
2) Didnt tell on Morris
3) Raped the shit out of her

With this, once i was sended to prison, suzie was the prison whore, and i got the shower event with the other girl, BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT, in another save, i choose the short version, told on morris and didnt rape suzie, with this, once i was in prison i NEVER was able to trigger the shower scene with her
I cannot for the life of me figure out what you mean for the 3rd exit:
Does say no mean do not play the game?
After you pull the lever, what does "do not wait in the shower"? As far as i can get the game to progress, you're forced to go to the showers, and cannot leave until after you shower.
Do i need to not interact with the girl in the room?
it keeps defaulting to the girl smoking and then i end up with the 2nd exit.
This is making me irrationally angry, please save me.

Reactions: BJJ23654
3.40 star(s) 55 Votes