Others Insect Prison Remake [v0.80] [Eroism]

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes

How should the drop rate of items on defeated enemies be changed?

• Unchanged and raw (Same as original, high chances of having nothing)

Votes: 19 3.7%
  • Half cooked (Similar to original, BUT low chances of nothing)

Votes: 124 24.4%
  • Deep fried (Enemies always drop something, 0% chance of nothing)

Votes: 242 47.6%
  • Takeout (Same as original, BUT instead of dropping nothing, they drop normal region items as well)

Votes: 123 24.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

eroism

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
What ever you do, please dont add more Game Over to Standard encounter. My Leah is constantly at high lewdity, and if she isnt Ill make sure she gets there quickly. So I run from roaches most of the time, wich is kinda a shame.

In fact Id like it if you tied the game over to the giant roach fight, or make it avoidable at high Lust at all somehow.
I know of your qualms with the game over on the Wharf Roach, but don't worry I'll make the game overs boss battle only in the future, so in the case of the Wharf Roach, it will be as you said, the scene that plays when defeated by the Wharf Roach G. There will probably be 1 or 2 more game overs after that, but only post remake.

I wonder if it is possible to do a birth denial/overdue pregnancy. very few games allow that (Hazumi and the impregnation) I love seeing broodmother bellies.
Technically it would be doable, but even although I would like to have the incubator mechanic go that far, I don't think I'm heading that direction, at least in the start, because of the CG requirements. Without images to support the changes and potentially having to edit/arrange several variations of the scenes it would be an extreme amount of work.

eroism

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
Just released v0.80 on Itch. It adds the Libido Ring and temptation scenes, besides other features that allow to better control lust during battle.

Also added some custom items, the Insect Repellent and the Magic Book to expand a bit the combat so if you're interested read the changes at .

It will take me a bit to upload here so I may only have it ready tomorrow. Itch has this cool feature where I can upload new versions as patches, so updates there are really fast to upload and only a few MBs, but to update the links here I have to fully upload the 3 versions of the game for the 3 file hosts and it takes all my bandwidth :(.

eroism

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
I've seen the comments and messages regarding the saving bug. I'm sorry I missed that on testing :cry:, I guess I rarely save now.

I'll be working on an hotfix as soon as I can and when I make the uploads here, I'll skip version v0.80 straight to the fixed one.

Dr. Golden

May 15, 2019
I've seen the comments and messages regarding the saving bug. I'm sorry I missed that on testing :cry:, I guess I rarely save now.

I'll be working on an hotfix as soon as I can and when I make the uploads here, I'll skip version v0.80 straight to the fixed one.
Thank You! Cause I was confused and wasn't understanding what's going on

eroism

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
Thank You! Cause I was confused and wasn't understanding what's going on
I was confused with the bug myself, because my tests always have the Auto Save set to ON, so I rarely save manually, but after trying it I understood where people were having trouble :confused:.

There is an hotfix now on Itch, I forgot to bump the version so it is still v0.80. I'll resume uploading here meanwhile.

Reactions: hplease

coconuts256

Jul 30, 2017
Thank you for the quick fix on the save system! Small bug: the temptation scenes say they are added to recall but they do not show up when you go to it.

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
InsectPrisonRemake-0.80
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Monki0

Nov 6, 2023
Great update. I love the new scenes.

Some suggestions:

If a scene triggers and the text box askes you if you want to skip it, please add a text which scene it is. For example during sleeping I'd like to know if the Parasite or the Mosquito scene triggered. I like the Parasite scenes more than the Mosquito ones, so Id watch the Parasites but skip the Mosquitos, but I dont know which one its gonna be.

Add an option for Leah to go Commando. At high lewdity she askes herself if she should ditch her panties alltogether and goes out without them. This would skip the forced scenes where she wears panties, but show those (semi) consent scenes where she is naked instead.

This might add new texts like when she gazes at the ocean it says "Leah feeles a gentle breezen on her pussy" or "The insects are amazed to see Leah without Panties" or something like that. Grapmoves from enemies should be more effective (increase lust gains) and skill checks to escape assaults gets harder. The option at night if she wants to sleep naked is also skipped. Maybe its replaced with some other flavor text.

You should be able to view the details for equipped gear and inspect the stats in the Shop.

Last edited:

Kira77

Jun 2, 2017
I know of your qualms with the game over on the Wharf Roach, but don't worry I'll make the game overs boss battle only in the future, so in the case of the Wharf Roach, it will be as you said, the scene that plays when defeated by the Wharf Roach G. There will probably be 1 or 2 more game overs after that, but only post remake.

Technically it would be doable, but even although I would like to have the incubator mechanic go that far, I don't think I'm heading that direction, at least in the start, because of the CG requirements. Without images to support the changes and potentially having to edit/arrange several variations of the scenes it would be an extreme amount of work.
It would be nice to have some alternative instead of a full on gameover in general, whenever it would be some kind of bad status effect you need to remove somehow or egg/parasite incubation...Just some other thing that doesn't create a gameover and doesn't end up as "it was just a dream" if possible.

Balial42

May 3, 2018
It would be nice to have some alternative instead of a full on gameover in general, whenever it would be some kind of bad status effect you need to remove somehow or egg/parasite incubation...Just some other thing that doesn't create a gameover and doesn't end up as "it was just a dream" if possible.
Not sure if we are on the same page, but I have that eeling, that this is already a thing (since this version, I guess). So you play until you have the game over, then you can load the last save. Or, you could skip the whole animation and recall it in your bedroom.

TheFakeOne23

Feb 9, 2020
I feel like encounters really ought not to have a fixed amount of enemies, currently EVERY fight feels quite overwhelming, especially early on. Sometimes finding fewer enemies might alleviate some of that.

StarKiller427

Apr 14, 2022
when i tried downloading this windows defender said is has a trojan called wacatac.b!ml. should i be concerned or is this a false positive?

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes