Lord_Inquisitor

Jan 5, 2019
How to trigger Misaki and Eve's double blowjob scene in the dining room? I can't get it no matter how many times I kept spamming the dining room.

lOrD1212

Mar 20, 2020
Is the NTR/Red’s content still being worked on? I was a patron for a while but dropped out because it seemed like that content was no longer being updated.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can you get me a save/saves with those Red/Elodie scenes?

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
New Inheritance build is live!

The public build is always free. Give it a look, and if you enjoy it, please consider a small pledge to help support further development of this game.

Links:
A96 Cheat Build (Includes Cheat Menu. Supporters Only Build. Early Access.

A96 Supporter Build (Supporters Only Build. Early Access.):

A95 Public Build (Free Build.):

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
New Inheritance build is live!

Links:
A97 Cheat Build (Includes Cheat Menu. Supporters Only Build. Early Access.

A97 Supporter Build (Supporters Only Build. Early Access.):

A96 Public Build (Free Build.):

Reactions: a1fox3 and Hacheman

reidanota

Nov 1, 2021
How "controlled" is the NTR content with Red - is the player able to intervene at every instance, or is there a point after which they lose control? Does Red actually steal any of the girls (making her unavailable to the player)? Is it possible to allow for Red to have his way and ONLY avoid having him make any of the girls pregnant? If so, how? Thanks!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
How "controlled" is the NTR content with Red - is the player able to intervene at every instance, or is there a point after which they lose control? Does Red actually steal any of the girls (making her unavailable to the player)? Is it possible to allow for Red to have his way and ONLY avoid having him make any of the girls pregnant? If so, how? Thanks!
Just don't go to him and there will be no ntr.

As for the rest have no idea, I don't do ntr.

Reactions: GateKeeper

reidanota

Nov 1, 2021
Just don't go to him and there will be no ntr.

As for the rest have no idea, I don't do ntr.
I didn't explain my point well, I'm not against NTR. My red line is that I wouldn't like the girls to be forced - if Red is that kind of "trainer" (eg, like the MC's late uncle) then no, I don't want him anywhere near. Also don't want to have to force the girls to train with him, would rather he got his way with them. If he makes them feel good, even if it takes some corruption to get there, then yes, I'd have him on board as long as he doesn't steal them definitively (second red line) or cause them to love the MC less/fear him more. Third red line is that I don't want to adopt his children, so, I wanted to know if it's possible to prevent him from impregnating any of the girls. The wiki suggests you have to allow him to have unprotected sex for that to happen, which sounds a bit lame. If it were possible to get them pregnant before Red comes into play, and avoid the safe sex rule altogether, perfect.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
I didn't explain my point well, I'm not against NTR. My red line is that I wouldn't like the girls to be forced - if Red is that kind of "trainer" (eg, like the MC's late uncle) then no, I don't want him anywhere near. Also don't want to have to force the girls to train with him, would rather he got his way with them. If he makes them feel good, even if it takes some corruption to get there, then yes, I'd have him on board as long as he doesn't steal them definitively (second red line) or cause them to love the MC less/fear him more. Third red line is that I don't want to adopt his children, so, I wanted to know if it's possible to prevent him from impregnating any of the girls. The wiki suggests you have to allow him to have unprotected sex for that to happen, which sounds a bit lame. If it were possible to get them pregnant before Red comes into play, and avoid the safe sex rule altogether, perfect.
Something that we try to maintain I the game is the ability for the player to maintain a degree of control in any sexual situation.

As for Red, he's pretty self centered, not really caring how anyone else feels, only how they can make him feel. And most of the content Red's author has created for him so far is focused on him training (Bordering on abusing) girls you choose to let him have access to. (Also, there's been talk of a story arc where you can use the lab to genderbend him and, . . . teach him the error of his ways, . . . . )

There are scenes where you walk in on a sexual situation, but it's always at a point where you can stop it before it progresses too far, . . . if you want to.

Also, the birth control is 100% effective in the game, and only the main character/player chooses when or if they go on or off birth control. This is to avoid unwanted pregnancies in the game, or to ensure that only your chosen pairings bear fruit. In addition to that, the girls have a fertility cycle that make them more or less fertile at different times of month, and some characters have higher fertility rates than others. So just like in real life, some people can get pregnant easier than others while time of month can further affect the chances.

Hope that helps.

reidanota

Nov 1, 2021
Also, there's been talk of a story arc where you can use the lab to genderbend him and, . . . teach him the error of his ways(. . . )
Hope that helps.
I helps, thank you. Do the girls get to enjoy in those scenes, at least, even if Red doesn't care about them? I get it that he was designed to be an antagonist, but wouldn't "genderbending" him take the only non PC male out of the story? I mean, the only one that has some autonomy towards the player, since Ray is submitted to the MC). I've played the game (not very far) and realise its theme is the MC being in control of the estate, the girls/boys and pretty much everything else. You can let Rey and some girls get together but they're all your slaves. This wears out quickly and gets me wondering if it's possible to bend the rules, and find new kicks. Can we make the MC genderbend himself, or at least dress up and do the sort of things a female player would do? Would the girls ever act a little dominant?

Player control is great. I find it frustrating when games railroad you to "paths" (like sub/dom) that, once entered, lock you out of part of the game. In that sense, it would be great being able to switch roles on a whim (the MC or the NPC's), as long as there's a good story to back it (such as MC isn't a brutish nazi like his uncle, but he's not a perfect gentleman either; he wishes his household to be happy, but wants that happiness to go hand in hand with debauchery and corruption, decadence and sin)?

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Space_Cow99

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
I helps, thank you. Do the girls get to enjoy in those scenes, at least, even if Red doesn't care about them? I get it that he was designed to be an antagonist, but wouldn't "genderbending" him take the only non PC male out of the story? I mean, the only one that has some autonomy towards the player, since Ray is submitted to the MC). I've played the game (not very far) and realise its theme is the MC being in control of the estate, the girls/boys and pretty much everything else. You can let Rey and some girls get together but they're all your slaves. This wears out quickly and gets me wondering if it's possible to bend the rules, and find new kicks. Can we make the MC genderbend himself, or at least dress up and do the sort of things a female player would do? Would the girls ever act a little dominant?

Player control is great. I find it frustrating when games railroad you to "paths" (like sub/dom) that, once entered, lock you out of part of the game. In that sense, it would be great being able to switch roles on a whim (the MC or the NPC's), as long as there's a good story to back it (such as MC isn't a brutish nazi like his uncle, but he's not a perfect gentleman either; he wishes his household to be happy, but wants that happiness to go hand in hand with debauchery and corruption, decadence and sin)?
A lot of their enjoyment depends on relationship values. So it can be a bit of a mix between enjoyment and trauma.

We're in the early stages of getting a female start for the main character and the content to support that. Once the female MC has a similar amount of content to the male (Keeping in mind that the majority of the game's content isn't tied to one gender or the other.) then the transitions between the two will start to be worked on. So it's planned, but it might be a ways out still.

Dommy girls is something that we've got planned. There's some recent content between Eve and Rey that hints at it. That said, each character will have a different range of behaviors. For example: There's dom/sub themed content planned for Misaki and Eve, but Anna doesn't have it in her to play the role of a dom.

I agree, I've ways found it a little jarring to have choices forced on me as a player, where I'm led down a path that I don't feel inclined to follow (I'm the kind of player who enjoys playing everything a game has to offer, but the first play through I want to make the choices I would personally take, to play as myself in a sense. Then future plays allow me to expand the experience by seeing the full range of what the game has to offer.) and I figure that if I like holding control of my fate as a player, that other players do as well. Thus why there's been such an effort to let the player hold most of the control, letting them cut short situations that are outside of their interest or comfort zones.

Reactions: reidanota

reidanota

Nov 1, 2021
Anna doesn't have it in her to play the role of a dom.
I agree! And that's why it would be the height of a writer's achievement, imho, to pull off a scene, or a couple of scenes, describing how Anna would deal with a request from her master to roleplay a domme for him.

Anna is a submissive at her core, she needs to know her master/lover's desires and is at her best when they make them clear to her. Feeling their appreciation was the fulfilment of her own deepest desire. So if, in a particular scene, her lover had requested a roleplay where Anna would take on the dominant role, though it was far from her natural inclination, she would be determined to make it work for him. Se would steel herself in her resolve to always do what she could to please her lover, and pull it from her own memories, trying to remember the behaviours she had observed in others, sometimes directed at her. She'd imagine herself as these others in her mind's eye and feel both nervous and excited (with the encouragement of her lover). She might order them to strip, and then teeter as she saw them obediently reveal their naked body, in the fragile balance between her impulse to do the same, and her resolve to stay in character, restraining her.

I think she wouldn't be a great domme, but a really cute one, trying hard to bring her lover to climax without lending herself to working for it, as she normally would do. She'd probably be a lot more handsy and rewarding than a natural domme, teasing and edging her lover. She'd find pleasure in denying their release, seeing how it ignited their desire even more. She might find that she could use her body to excite her partner without giving them a chance to take what they so desired. Full body massage, a little biting. If she dared, she might attempt a little timid pinching, gentle scratching, an uncommitted slap or two, but that would be as far as I'd see her go inflicting "pain", given her background, surprising herself with her lover's positive response...

I think a scene, or even an arc of scenes like that wouldn't hurt her character. She could go on being the same Anna around the house and it would all still make sense. Just love it when characters and story surprise you, going against your expectations. Breaking the rules, and all that :p

Last edited:
Reactions: GateKeeper

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
I am Not sure if it's type o meaning the game itself should ask the player if you are into Lesbian sex it should ask people as you play or if I want to turn it off. I for one If it was playing female character role in the game would transition female characters to male characters. It was a total turn-off where the female hero playing said she was looking for a girlfriend, that total red flag.
That doesn't correlated with normal social interactions.
But that just me...thinking out loud, if there was a way to break Anna enslavement? Get her job somewhere else.
Other thought was send them to university or find a tutor, and get more books.

I didn't get why most store were not permitted for my character to go either sex could find any useful inventory.
Why is inventory space limited if you have mansion, why isn't mansion more run down?
If Uncle purpose was to upgrade only his pad and not servant place, it is kindly unsettling. If your player and you never consider upgrade servants quarters and their kitchen?

If you are permitting servants to eat with you. Make their kitchen into storage extensive space,
I think one thing bothers me, he + she had a phone so he could call family to come stay with them.

Other is different animals, different build of greenhouse, and orchard would have been bigger.
Map like interactive means so pops up and outside widget. You can click on it and make use of it.
I found it hard to remember how stuff was.
In the future, will, Milk cows be a thing to own?
Laboratory usage of penis and ball enhancement on Male MC.

Scary books of your uncle's slaves those books I feel should be burned and if church whenever opened blessed and then burned.

Please in the future make more stores and diner available to consume at because I pretty certain Hero didn't eat certain scheduled foods.

Reactions: Hubs_in_hose

vector12

Aug 8, 2017
A97a Cheat:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Support the Dev: , ,
Join the Dev on Discord:
Subreddit:
Wiki (Very Outdated)

Last edited:
Reactions: Ankosh

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
I would like to modify the dungeon to torture room, if that possibly in future of any future updates.
I think also if their possibility in this game could player destroy current master bedroom and destroy all personnel effects of "Uncle" Or remake that room.
The debt if you read the letter or diaries your uncle leaves everywhere in the house and read them, you get a certain feeling that angry people will be out to get you in the end. So your evil dick of uncle might leave you some sort of animosity, what chances you giving Eve away to church is probable answer. So she is saved? From All that is bad.

When I gave book of world to Anna, is it possible she wants to join the university? Could my character be a benefactor to her and live a different life? However, if NTR thing a real problem, I feel the player should be allowed to have a bodyguard to protect both Eve and Anna in their new lives.
Anna could lived a better life married to someone else? If player was a girl, and she could have been married off and record of them being sold and enslaved destroyed.

There are grammar issues like if a player is female, you are still called a sir. If you pick man, It's all right.

Dungeon room could only be used for males who wronged the player.
However? There whole mess of rooms in that house need TLC:
Servant room area need some wall paper + extra care.
I could have sworn there is an actual communal bathroom for servants. For Example, I noted missing in a mansion like this story there is no butler, no groundskeeper it really bothers me to think Uncle never had indoor hot tub?

Uh I don't like that sexy wallpaper, I lived with sexy wallpaper, and it's unappealing for women to live side by such wall paper, if there was Adam and eve wallpaper I consider it better eye candy to look at.

Other missing utilities are an actual problem for the mansion.
Electrical generator, water utilities and direct city sewage → not sure if that something added to mansion.
If everything by septic, it could be bad.

He has pond which is there are any future updates I like to modify for duck pond, fish make think someone were not thinking servant enjoyment. If it was fishpond, it requires restocking it.

The Computer I bought on one trip to town had vanished. I am not sure if that fixed in current update.
But that just mean I visit town again and buy it again. Why isn't there more games...on game system?

The forest needs more care, there are signs that maybe as a new mansion owner could the forest be redone and replaced with better trees?
Pine, oak, sycamore, maple, and palm trees? There are quite a few others I can think of...

Other mystery:
Where is graveyard? Where was uncle buried at? Who was Bella; there is no date?

Every city known man with its crazy mansions always has graveyards on property.

Potion for immortality is MIA.
Potion cure cancer?

I desire to know why there are no other healing measures in healing section. Like healing past issues? Blindness? Emotional scars? Severe bleeding trauma?
Potion Severe bleeding trauma would like to sell at ads on pc.

Bandage brace might something the player could craft and sell to create a new method of mending bones. If it works in game, and it is useful black market item sell.

The idea popped in my head was have relative live with player?

Mega doesn't work, it gets to 500 MB and then it freezes. You might want pixel or work to upload. (updated because mega test failed) 63% is all I got.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hubs_in_hose

dasgerd

Apr 25, 2017
I read on latest review that the game is unplayable without a walkthrough and content can be easy missed. Therefore i ask does someone have a link or can share a detailed step by step guide?

Reactions: reidanota

taler

Oct 5, 2017
I read on latest review that the game is unplayable without a walkthrough and content can be easy missed. Therefore i ask does someone have a link or can share a detailed step by step guide?
No such thing exists unfortunately.

If you read some of the replies on the thread some people don't seem to understand it's boring as fuck to read the same generic outcome text 30 times before you accidentally stumble onto something new while missing 70% of the game. It's so confusing why the devs think the situation is okay.

There is sorta a "quest" guide for this on the wiki as you say "quest".
There not "quest" per-say but events you can run into.

You don't need to follow the wiki unless you just want to see the events.
This is a game you should just play and play as you want to, be a hard ass, be a nice master, be a cruel master or just be a loving person.
Any combo of the above is all there.

Every NPC's has there work/off schedule and once you learn that you can find them anytime you want to, there is also ingame will tell you where the girls are at.

Just like in real life you can find the NPC's in different places during the day and night either working or on there off time.

Reactions: anon8525 and kruze

reidanota

Nov 1, 2021
The wantonverse wiki (linked in the game's welcome screen) is the closest thing I know, and I'd like to corroborate the need for a walkthrough, or at least some quickstart to introduce you to the game's mechanics.

But the wiki does have a lot of information, though it's incomplete. For many scenes it tells you the outcome of your choices in terms of relationship stats with the NPC, depending on those stats to begin with. I got used to backtracking a lot, to be honest, and it's pretty easy to get what works best for your purposes.

What I would really like to see is a general gameplay guide: how best to advance the game, without moving some stories so fast that you may miss scenes where different story arcs interact. What should you grind before doing what? And that sort of things.

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes