2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

bulgara

Jan 13, 2020
And what about the scenes did you unlock it too? I'm so lazy when I see this shitty "gameplay"
Sorry, nope, you'll have to endure concentrating on your spacebar reflexes with eyes only watching the spacebar animation whilst missing all the expansions until you've unlocked enough to only see in the gallery. Or maybe someone else will provide a 100%. But with at least the money, there's a chance you'll be able to unlock future content too.

I gave up when I found that I wouldn't get to enjoy or watch the actual expansions as my concentration was 99.99999% concentrated on the moving bar or which bar needed to be purged next. The gallery, at least not as of yet, doesn't allow you to see the transition, it's just a here's stage 1, 2 , 3....

Apologies to developer. I have failed to have a third eye that can act separately from the other two to enjoy these animations .... and I have yet to grow a third hand or buy an automated repetitive motion device to act separately to enjoy the material to its fullest. Perhaps a later upgrade perk will be an item where you'll no longer need your spacebar / eye coordination so that the art/moment can be truly appreciated.

Reactions: KL-001-A

Neos-Xanadu

Jun 30, 2017

- chubby
- monstrous

• Thinking Face
Reactions: nightsight

Umbra6942020

May 24, 2022
C:\Users\<whatever name you have here>\AppData\Roaming\Godot\app_userdata\INFLATION Inc

Save with crap ton of money and everything bought
save now doesn't work on new version, how did you even change the coins btw

Last edited:

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
how you unlock

• Added new content on Fap Mode
    • Simulations
    • Gallery
    • Inflators
    • Lactation
Lactaction/Inflators or is that only for some of the characters

bulgara

Jan 13, 2020
save now doesn't work on new version, how did you even change the coins btw
Keeping before/after saves of earning x money. (and backup copies)
Using the Notepad++ view in hex mode for both files and having it compare side by side to isolate differences
Then trial and error of manipulating hex values. (sometimes load of game would give large negative values if incorrectly adjusted).

Reactions: Umbra6942020

Umbra6942020

May 24, 2022
Keeping before/after saves of earning x money. (and backup copies)
Using the Notepad++ view in hex mode for both files and having it compare side by side to isolate differences
Then trial and error of manipulating hex values. (sometimes load of game would give large negative values if incorrectly adjusted).
I think the game now has an anti-cheat as i figured it out but the game keep reverting save back to like its near the start of the game (edit: nvm i figured out a bit more and some things were off, thank you for the help)

Last edited:
Reactions: bulgara

DrKirsan

Sep 2, 2021
Android unreal to pass 38, i kill 4 hours for it.

Almost sadless gameplay, first 34 levels makes me sleepy, but then game transform to Osu.

Theres few things:
Skills - usless. They usless for 35 levels, and after this its impossible to use it. Open skills bar freeze time, and after use skill, game doesnt register touch.

Fail touch can register twice

38 level have 5 bars in summary 40 dots. And its not okey at all. My max 98%.

Oh, game also is rulette. Sometimes u can catch 3 dots in 5 sec, sometimes its 10.

Make balance, or something. 40 levels too much.

Contnet ?
12 girls where 4-5 u can open at start. Looking for girl fun once, after its boring.
Scene mode (fap mode) - empty if u not pass the game.
The best thing in game its loading wallpers.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote