4.60 star(s) 59 Votes

MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023
Bro, you're trying to play a story game by treating it like a dating simulator. You'll likely continue to run into bad choices for you.
The fact that you didn't even get an important story choice with Cass at the end ( apparently you didn't do alternate playthroughs) shows that you're more for the girls, not the story. But you say you're for the story.... well the story says Lockhart is a western gentleman and doesn't fuck without consent. And the main character can fuck anyone and he's fine.
No i read the story and thats what is importen to me, im not just after sex scenes like most of you guys i value story alot higher so i dont go clicking yes to every single route with every type of girl.
The reason i never saw Cass option is simply due to not liking her character so why on earth would i be on her route?
and no i dont replay the game to try routes with people i dont like, why would i? i might do that once a game is finished but on first playthrough i play the way i want and with who i like.

And sure main character can fuck who ever he likes but you seem to forget you had a choice for 4 chapters to not fuck anyone you dident want to, but the wife is forced sex you cant say other wise, the consent dosent mean a thing if its not consent from the player and i dident consent for MC to fuck the wife and story wise it also makes no sense unless sister also fucks her forced husbond.

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
No i read the story and thats what is importen to me, im not just after sex scenes like most of you guys i value story alot higher so i dont go clicking yes to every single route with every type of girl.
The reason i never saw Cass option is simply due to not liking her character so why on earth would i be on her route?
and no i dont replay the game to try routes with people i dont like, why would i? i might do that once a game is finished but on first playthrough i play the way i want and with who i like.

And sure main character can fuck who ever he likes but you seem to forget you had a choice for 4 chapters to not fuck anyone you dident want to, but the wife is forced sex you cant say other wise, the consent dosent mean a thing if its not consent from the player and i dident consent for MC to fuck the wife and story wise it also makes no sense unless sister also fucks her forced husbond.
Again illogical. You mentioned the main character's sister. From your point of view, it would be more logical for her to fuck her husband too, since they're supposed to consummate the marriage. But that would ruin the game for a lot of people. Just like you're saying it ruined the game for you that the main character fucked his wife.

If no one fucked, mc and sister, it would ruin the game even more, as it would make even more branching that the developer couldn't handle. (not to mention dev's maybe planning pregnancy for mc`s wife pregnant in the story.)
So it's basically the most balanced solution, since I think you realize that just a small number of people are really worried about not being given a choice with Aurora or Isis.

Last edited:

MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023
Again illogical. You mentioned the main character's sister. From your point of view, it would be more logical for her to fuck her husband too, since they're supposed to consummate the marriage. But that would ruin the game for a lot of people. Just like you're saying it ruined the game for you that the main character fucked his wife.

If no one fucked, mc and sister, it would ruin the game even more, as it would make even more branching that the developer couldn't handle. (not to mention dev's maybe planning pregnancy for mc`s wife pregnant in the story.)
So it's basically the most balanced solution, since I think you realize that just a small number of people are really worried about not being given a choice with Aurora or Isis.
Yes it would only be logical if they BOTH do it or BOTH have the choice to say no, anything else would not make sense.
Why on earth should there be any diffrense in that when they are both in an alliance marriage? both forced into the marriage.

Yes it would be one of the last thing i would want since im not into NTR but why ruin it for those that hate forced sex scenes? why does that make sense to you? while having a sister doing 100% the same but not being forced into the same as MC how on earth is that logical for you? the only reason your fine with that is due to knowing most people here hates NTR, maybe you do as well, so maybe just accept that some people hate forced sex scenes just as much as NTR and is allowed to complain about it, theres not even any reason to discuss the issue since its a forced LI and sex scenes nothing will change that fact, i just wanted to make my point clear how i feel about that kind of content and how it can ruin a game for some people just like NTR can and alot of other things can.

And your absolutly worng, if no one fucked mc and sister, there would be LESS branching not more, then game would be none sexual....also there is alot of people that hate forced LIs/sex/kinks/fetishes and so on and considering game was choice based for 4 chapters i dont think many would expect it to change to forced stuff.

Umariel

Jan 21, 2019
you had a choice for 4 chapters to not fuck anyone you dident want to, but the wife is forced sex you cant say other wise, the consent dosent mean a thing if its not consent from the player and i dident consent for MC to fuck the wife and story wise it also makes no sense
01. None of a girls from previous chapters could produce legitimate heir.
02. Prince is the only son of a current king; girls doesn't inherit a kingdom.

Due to a rising power of kingdoms in North & South, we have two solutions,
if prince would want to refuse consummate marriage and unable to have a heir:

01. King abdicates his position, his brother Conrad becomes a king and marries a foreign princess for a dynasty.
02. King changes some laws, so one of princesses could be a ruler, her children would be from matrilineal marriage.

Oh, but what ~MC? - he'd remain a prince, but from that point on this story wouldn't ~ him anymore, so time to look
for another VN, where MC has a bit more of common sense and understands, how things works in medieval society. :WeSmart:

P.S.: MC sisters barely could have his children, until king is alive and MC comes to power, but you've missed Cass route.

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
And your absolutly worng, if no one fucked mc and sister, there would be LESS branching not more, then game would be none sexual....also there is alot of people that hate forced LIs/sex/kinks/fetishes and so on and considering game was choice based for 4 chapters i dont think many would expect it to change to forced stuff.
I meant that if both the sister and the protagonist both didn't consummate their marriages.

Well, we get that you don't like forced sex. You have a right to do so, just like you have a right to complain about the addition of those scenes. But that means be prepared for someone who finds your arguments weak, because you're only picking on it because you just don't like the fact of forced sex\LI. Which, by the way, was no surprise to the players.

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
Yes it would only be logical if they BOTH do it or BOTH have the choice to say no, anything else would not make sense.
Why on earth should there be any diffrense in that when they are both in an alliance marriage? both forced into the marriage.

Yes it would be one of the last thing i would want since im not into NTR but why ruin it for those that hate forced sex scenes? why does that make sense to you? while having a sister doing 100% the same but not being forced into the same as MC how on earth is that logical for you? the only reason your fine with that is due to knowing most people here hates NTR, maybe you do as well, so maybe just accept that some people hate forced sex scenes just as much as NTR and is allowed to complain about it, theres not even any reason to discuss the issue since its a forced LI and sex scenes nothing will change that fact, i just wanted to make my point clear how i feel about that kind of content and how it can ruin a game for some people just like NTR can and alot of other things can.

First of all, Imperial Chronicles is clearly inspired by RPG games like The Witcher, where the player is presented with a lot of choices during his journey - some extremely important, with others less so. But more importantly, they are not all good vs bad... most of the time they are "bad type 1 vs bad type 2". So, you will not always have exactly the choice you expect.

When it comes to the "forced marriage and sex", that particular plot line has been set up from the very first game version; the MC is a prince, and a prince has his duties if he wants to be king one day. An arranged political marriage is one of those things, and children are implied.

Now, about the whole "sister can say no, why not MC?":
Since this is not an NTR game, but a "power" fantasy where the MC will have a harem of his own, the dev graciously wrote in the possibility of letting our sister stay a virgin (so she can save herself for the MC) despite the fact that she wouldn't have any say in the consummation of her arranged marriage under any other circumstances. There's your proof that LM still understands this is a fantasy, and none of his followers would appreciate having our sister, clearly an LI, have sex with an NPC (which would be NTR).

No more needs to be said: you don't like this philosophy? Leave.

You are probably the first and only person complaining about "forced sex" in this game.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Queen even pointed out that MC didn't have a problem with his marriage and thus she can't give him advice. From what I recall, MC has also never shown any dissatisfaction at being married or the idea of it. At most, you get a flashback to him and Cass talking about it, I believe. But other than that, he knows it's his duty as prince and has no real problem with sleeping with either of them. From MC perspective, whoever he chose is the one he likes. And since he likes said character, he will obviously sleep with them after they become his wife.

MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023
I meant that if both the sister and the protagonist both didn't consummate their marriages.

Well, we get that you don't like forced sex. You have a right to do so, just like you have a right to complain about the addition of those scenes. But that means be prepared for someone who finds your arguments weak, because you're only picking on it because you just don't like the fact of forced sex\LI. Which, by the way, was no surprise to the players.
Well it was a supprise to me, i played the first 4 chapters where you had 100% controle and choice in who to have sex with so no i personaly dident expect it to ever turn into a forced LI or sex game.

01. None of a girls from previous chapters could produce legitimate heir.
02. Prince is the only son of a current king; girls doesn't inherit a kingdom.

Due to a rising power of kingdoms in North & South, we have two solutions,
if prince would want to refuse consummate marriage and unable to have a heir:

01. King abdicates his position, his brother Conrad becomes a king and marries a foreign princess for a dynasty.
02. King changes some laws, so one of princesses could be a ruler, her children would be from matrilineal marriage.

Oh, but what ~MC? - he'd remain a prince, but from that point on this story wouldn't ~ him anymore, so time to look
for another VN, where MC has a bit more of common sense and understands, how things works in medieval society. :WeSmart:

P.S.: MC sisters barely could have his children, until king is alive and MC comes to power, but you've missed Cass route.
Thats just not true though, MC is not a king yet he is the only heir and once he becomes king he can change the rules how ever he likes then marry hes sister and make an heir with her, so yes even the bar girl from the very start could create an heir if the king desides it and changes the rules and there is absoutly no rush in making an heir for any reasons what so ever.

As for the alliances theres no need for an heir its just a political marriage nothing else, so no need to consumate anythng and again if thats a set rule that he has to consumate then the sister should as well or that alliance would be gone, so it dosent hold up saying MC needs to fuck the wife but sister is allowed not to, thats just idiotic sorry.

Queen even pointed out that MC didn't have a problem with his marriage and thus she can't give him advice. From what I recall, MC has also never shown any dissatisfaction at being married or the idea of it. At most, you get a flashback to him and Cass talking about it, I believe. But other than that, he knows it's his duty as prince and has no real problem with sleeping with either of them. From MC perspective, whoever he chose is the one he likes. And since he likes said character, he will obviously sleep with them after they become his wife.
Thats not right, MC talks with the sister as well about running away together leaving it all behind, im fine with the marriage but MC dosent like any of them how could he when he dosent even know the two girls being forced on him, so no i dont see why he would fuck anyone of them.

Last edited:

GONEPOLICE

Apr 19, 2018
Since this is not an NTR game, but a "power" fantasy where the MC will have a harem of his own, the dev graciously wrote in the possibility of letting our sister stay a virgin (so she can save herself for the MC) despite the fact that she wouldn't have any say in the consummation of her arranged marriage under any other circumstances. There's your proof that LM still understands this is a fantasy, and none of his followers would appreciate having our sister, clearly an LI, have sex with an NPC (which would be NTR).

Leggit had to play the game again. As I was confused with the comments by MikesDK.

I suspect he didn't get that route in that plot line and therefore he is unaware of the option. I think he is mostly annoyed of him not getting the option to deny his consummation of the marriage. As he stated he didn't like interacting with Cass even if you don't interact with Cass you can still get that route. For some reason,he didn't choose to follow MC sister's husband.

Which is a weird thing to complain about and it seems mostly a personal preferrence and choices he made. Actions have consequences.

But yeah in short it is pointless to argue about it. I suspect Mike picks certain options that leads him to missing the story and content. I think its a playstyle he has.

Approach it like its an RP and put yourself in the lore of the story. This is the first game , I have ever liked because of the lore and putting yourself in the role of MC.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Thats not right, MC talks with the sister as well about running away together leaving it all behind, im fine with the marriage but MC dosent like any of them how could he when he dosent even know the two girls being forced on him, so no i dont see why he would fuck anyone of them.
How is that "not right"? The Queen scene literally happens after the Elin scene. Even if you decide to give her the ring. You're pretty much romanticizing one instance with Elin, while ignoring everything else shown by MC. Even then, he never said he was against his marriage there and by extension, has no problem consummating it.

Leggit had to play the game again. As I was confused with the comments by MikesDK.

I suspect he didn't get that route in that plot line and therefore he is unaware of the option. I think he is mostly annoyed of him not getting the option to deny his consummation of the marriage. As he stated he didn't like interacting with Cass even if you don't interact with Cass you can still get that route. For some reason,he didn't choose to follow MC sister's husband.

Which is a weird thing to complain about and it seems mostly a personal preferrence and choices he made. Actions have consequences.

But yeah in short it is pointless to argue about it. I suspect Mike picks certain options that leads him to missing the story and content. I think its a playstyle he has.

Approach it like its an RP and put yourself in the lore of the story. This is the first game , I have ever liked because of the lore and putting yourself in the role of MC.
Based on his recent comment, I believe he paths Elin. It seems the issue is that he expected the post dance scene to take effect immediately and nullify the marriage. But that was never going to be the case.

MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023
How is that "not right"? The Queen scene literally happens after the Elin scene. Even if you decide to give her the ring. You're pretty much romanticizing one instance with Elin, while ignoring everything else shown by MC. Even then, he never said he was against his marriage there and by extension, has no problem consummating it.

Based on his recent comment, I believe he paths Elin. It seems the issue is that he expected the post dance scene to take effect immediately and nullify the marriage. But that was never going to be the case.
Yes i was on Elins path and the little sister and the bar girl for that matter, but no i expected the marriage to happen, was ofc hoping it wouldent somehow but did expect it, but i did not expect not having a no options to turn down sex with the wife, even more so since Elin could say no to sex with her forced dude so it made no sense.

Last edited:

MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023

I did follow her husband and did tell him not to fuck Elin but that dosent change anything if Elin is forced to do it to uphold the alliance then it wont matter what MC tells Elins husband since its not just him but hes hole family that would expect something to happen between them or the alliance would break, just like you all keep saying about MC hes forced to fuck the wife and thats why you arent given an option, so Elin would also be forced into it no matter what and if not then story stops making sense.

And your absolutly right i dont play it as a porn game like 90% of the players here, i play it for story but still enjoy games with good sex scenes.

EmptyHusk97

May 9, 2020
I did follow her husband and did tell him not to fuck Elin but that dosent change anything if Elin is forced to do it to uphold the alliance then it wont matter what MC tells Elins husband since its not just him but hes hole family that would expect something to happen between them or the alliance would break, just like you all keep saying about MC hes forced to fuck the wife and thats why you arent given an option, so Elin would also be forced into it no matter what and if not then story stops making sense.

And your absolutly right i dont play it as a porn game like 90% of the players here, i play it for story but still enjoy games with good sex scenes.
They put fake blood on their bed so it could be use as proof

Sossse

Apr 15, 2022
right and they will put in a fake baby in her belly as well right...
well, she (the sister) was very clear when they were talking about it during the family meal that this would be a childless marrige. and judging by the character of her husband, who seems to behave more or less like an old school gentleman when interaction with women and stated very clearly he would never force a woman to do anything she does not want to, we can assume very savely they did not had intercourse during their first night weather you intervene or not

burbero

Jun 18, 2022
Yes i was on Elins path and the little sister and the bar girl for that matter, but no i expected the marriage to happen, was ofc hoping it wouldent somehow but did expect it, but i did not expect not having a no options to turn down sex with the wife, even more so since Elin could say no to sex with her forced dude so it made no sense.
Elis wants to be king when the time comes, so a political marriage is not a problem for him because he needs allies and most importantly heirs to consolidate his tutelage. So he has to have sex with his wife whether he wants to or not.

So how can the prince protect his sister from her husband? It is very easy! After all, he is a prince and a future king. If the prince tells the man to stay away from my sister, a man who values his life will stay away.

4.60 star(s) 59 Votes