4.60 star(s) 59 Votes

Marvoch

Aug 24, 2023
It is being submissive to follow whatever the king tells him to, even after all the shit the king put him through and the only reason he took MC back was to force him to marry, even hes sister dident do that, she stod up for her self saying she dident want it and she wouldent let the dude have sex with her and so on, MC on the other hand just follows along like a pet dog.
Also putting in forced sex scenes is never good for a game that was based on choices either, the option to refuse her in bed should be there it wouldent change a thing political wise.
It's like saying that getting an income in our society is "being submissive" because you are respecting the social expectations put on you. A noble was expected to marry into nobility for the stability of his house. And no, consummating the marriage on the first night was another obligation. Not doing so would null the marriage in some cases and generally would result in offending the family of the bride/groom.

That being said, there could have been drama surrounding this decision? Absolutely, as we can see with the sister. Was it a necessity? No. He knew all his life that this would happen.

MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023
It's like saying that getting an income in our society is "being submissive" because you are respecting the social expectations put on you. A noble was expected to marry into nobility for the stability of his house. And no, consummating the marriage on the first night was another obligation. Not doing so would null the marriage in some cases and generally would result in offending the family of the bride/groom.

That being said, there could have been drama surrounding this decision? Absolutely, as we can see with the sister. Was it a necessity? No. He knew all his life that this would happen.
Problem is this is not the real world and forced LIs/Sex can kill a game for alot of players its a stupid move.

And from what your saying your also expecting the sister to have sex with her forced husbond which would leads to game becoming an NTR game and if you say no she wont do that then why shouldent MC be able to say no? its not marrige for love its purely for an alliance theres no need for it to ever be sexual unless they both want it and considering both are forced into it theres a pretty huge chance one of them dont so theres no need to have sex on the wedding night and it sure as hell isent an obligation for them to have sex in a pure political marrige, its like saying if you got a friend being kicked out of the country and you marry her so she can stay then theres an obligation to consummating the marriage? lol no mate.

And you cant be serious that you dont see it as MC being submissive to the king, he sends MC away from hes family that results in MC becoming a drunk with no hope of seeing hes sisters again, then the king summons him and tells him marry this bitch and MC says nothing but just follow hes orders like a pet dog, how the hell is that not submissive.

Last edited:

GONEPOLICE

Apr 19, 2018
So basically, you want a game to conform to your own fantasy. If that is the case, then most pop media won't exist, or most medieval settings wouldn't be shown properly, which is not fun because, like all good stories, there should be conflict.

You are annoyed that you don't have control of every facet of everyone's life or story. Sorry to say, but that is not how it is.

If you want a cheap story where you don't want to feel insecure, that is your thing, sadly.

In regards to the husband scene with your sister. I won't spoil the scene or story, but you can prevent the consummation. There is an option for that.

Half the comment doesn't make sense. You do know you can choose the narrative. There are abundant choices in this game compared to others. That is what is unique. I don't understand your issues saying ' MC being submissive to the king' when you can literally show rebellion in minor ways, which will funnel it to the major plot.

It seems you just want a harem simulator and get annoyed that you have no control as a whole.

Last edited:

Pervy Hermit

Aug 20, 2024
Problem is this is not the real world and forced LIs/Sex can kill a game for alot of players its a stupid move.

And from what your saying your also expecting the sister to have sex with her forced husbond which would leads to game becoming an NTR game and if you say no she wont do that then why shouldent MC be able to say no? its not marrige for love its purely for an alliance theres no need for it to ever be sexual unless they both want it and considering both are forced into it theres a pretty huge chance one of them dont so theres no need to have sex on the wedding night and it sure as hell isent an obligation for them to have sex in a pure political marrige, its like saying if you got a friend being kicked out of the country and you marry her so she can stay then theres an obligation to consummating the marriage? lol no mate.

And you cant be serious that you dont see it as MC being submissive to the king, he sends MC away from hes family that results in MC becoming a drunk with no hope of seeing hes sisters again, then the king summons him and tells him marry this bitch and MC says nothing but just follow hes orders like a pet dog, how the hell is that not submissive.
Your weird obession with the word "submissive" and your lack of understanding in basic medieval rules is rather concerning, considering that you play a game with a mediveal setting. Yes, games don't need nor should follow RL logic (all the time), but if the author decides to apply some real rules to their setting, complaining about them doesn't really help your case.

And no, MCs screwing his bride is not submissive. He checked them out and/or spent time with one of them beforehand. It's not like he hated the two girls, and he was quite proactive in getting the deed started. And not in a "let's just get this over with so that I can spend time with someone I actually care for" way.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Personally, I still don't get the hatred for the King. He pretty much hasn't done anything too seriously to MC to warrant such hate. Hell, I don't even see any real reason to shake the boat too much with MC's position as secured as it is. He's the only male heir of the King. Not to mention, why would I fuck up my peaceful path to being King for minor stuff?

Exile? Wasn't even the King's idea. That was Alaina as can be seen from her memories. Some might say he still agreed to it, but the suggestion wasn't even his own. If you're going to blame the King for that, you might as well blame Alaina and Queen Mommy too. Not to mention, even MC himself doesn't hate his father for it.

Not being crowned heir? That's potentially MC fault for listening to Cass too much and rebelling against his father just because his outcast sister told him to. Otherwise, MC will always sit on the throne unless he does something foolish.

"Forced" Marriage? I guess? But when MC reaches the throne, he can fix that on his own. Assuming he didn't blindly follow Cass of course. It's not like the story has MC showing hatred for getting married. He already knew and expected it to happen since he was young. It's also not like MC can't have multiple wives/consorts. When he becomes King, he can alter the rules himself.

Elin Marriage? Same as above. Can be fixed by MC when he's on the throne. Hell, it can be fixed multiple ways in this very update. Or when her husband dies. Either by natural causes or a "tragic" accident.

Because of the above, I'm pretty much neutral on the King. Until he does something that truly deserves my hatred, it comes off as being unjustified to me. Another thing that people tend to forget is MC is half elf. While he won't live as long as his mom and other full elves, he and his half elf sisters will outlive every other currently living human. So whether it be his current wife passing away from old age or the plotting old heads croaking. They're all on extremely finite time compared to him. This includes the King and even Cass.

So it's pretty bizarre to want MC to basically self sabotage himself when he can correct most of his "issues" now and in the near future. At least with Cass, she has a legitimate reason to hate her father and a short lifespan.

Last edited:

MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023
Your weird obession with the word "submissive" and your lack of understanding in basic medieval rules is rather concerning, considering that you play a game with a mediveal setting. Yes, games don't need nor should follow RL logic (all the time), but if the author decides to apply some real rules to their setting, complaining about them doesn't really help your case.

And no, MCs screwing his bride is not submissive. He checked them out and/or spent time with one of them beforehand. It's not like he hated the two girls, and he was quite proactive in getting the deed started. And not in a "let's just get this over with so that I can spend time with someone I actually care for" way.
I never said MC was being submissive when fucking hes wife, but from following a father that he should hate since it was the fathers choice to remove him from the family no matter who talked him into it, that just shows how fucked up the fathers mind is.

I said it should be a choice since its nothing but a political marriage nothing else, no love no relationship build-up or getting to know them, its purely a forced sex scene with an unknown and i hate that, also people saying he has to do it would mean the sister would have to do it and thats a can of worms dev shouldent open unless theres NTR plans in the future and if she can say no then MC should have the same choice.

• Angry
Reactions: mikel8519

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
I never said MC was being submissive when fucking hes wife, but from following a father that he should hate since it was the fathers choice to remove him from the family no matter who talked him into it, that just shows how fucked up the fathers mind is.

I said it should be a choice since its nothing but a political marriage nothing else, no love no relationship build-up or getting to know them, its purely a forced sex scene with an unknown and i hate that, also people saying he has to do it would mean the sister would have to do it and thats a can of worms dev shouldent open unless theres NTR plans in the future and if she can say no then MC should have the same choice.
The MC doesn't adore his father, the King, but he doesn't hate him. He probably even saved his life by exiling him, who knows that would've happened to MC if he stayed in court all those years. Elves aren't very popular, and half-breeds like MC even less so.

Maybe LM could've written a story where you can refuse a political marriage, but that would be an insane additional amount of work to carry forwards. One path where you are married - and the other where you're not. Those are two wildly different circumstances that only really usually happen at the end of VNs, since there isn't much story left to explore after the fact.
Asking LM to do that is just unreasonable, especially when it completely fits the narrative as is.

MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023
The MC doesn't adore his father, the King, but he doesn't hate him. He probably even saved his life by exiling him, who knows that would've happened to MC if he stayed in court all those years. Elves aren't very popular, and half-breeds like MC even less so.

Maybe LM could've written a story where you can refuse a political marriage, but that would be an insane additional amount of work to carry forwards. One path where you are married - and the other where you're not. Those are two wildly different circumstances that only really usually happen at the end of VNs, since there isn't much story left to explore after the fact.
Asking LM to do that is just unreasonable, especially when it completely fits the narrative as is.
Who knows but i dont think it saved hes life staying away hes not the only half elf and the sister stayed and lived just fine, in my eyes it almost destroyed him to the point of being close to a drunk with no reason to live other then drinking, if anything staying would help him learn how to become the king instend of being absolutly clueless, also sending him away is just a big a risk or more since he could get killed anywhere and outside the protection of the castle he would be less safe.

Not saying the marriage shouldent happen i say that the sex should be optional, thats not a big change it could be a simple no option on the wedding night, every other story aspect after could be the same, it would also be weird if the sister can say no but MC cant.

• Angry

Belphegor

May 23, 2017
And from what your saying your also expecting the sister to have sex with her forced husbond which would leads to game becoming an NTR game and if you say no she wont do that then why shouldent MC be able to say no? its not marrige for love its purely for an alliance theres no need for it to ever be sexual [...] and it sure as hell isent an obligation for them to have sex in a pure political marrige

I mean, no ill intent but...you simply don't understand how medieval/political marriage works, or why they exist (or why the institution of marriage itself exist). Are you actually implying...that there is no need for the heir of the kingdom to produce legitimate heirs as soon as possible?

A Political marriage is an entertwinement of two bloodline that is truly sealed with children (which is why sterility has historically killed many such mariages), hence why YES, HAVING SEX with your legitimate spouse is OBVIOUSLY an obligation for a noble who must continue his line. It's the "marital duty" for a reason.

MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023

I mean, no ill intent but...you simply don't understand how medieval/political marriage works, or why they exist (or why the institution of marriage itself exist). Are you actually implying...that there is no need for the heir of the kingdom to produce legitimate heirs as soon as possible?

A Political marriage is an entertwinement of two bloodline that is truly sealed with children (which is why sterility has historically killed many such mariages), hence why YES, HAVING SEX with your legitimate spouse is OBVIOUSLY an obligation for a noble who must continue his line. It's the "marital duty" for a reason.
Why would it have to be as soon as possible thats stupid, hes not even king yet and hes also young so why the rush, they are making an allience marriage to make their kingdom stronger nothing else, it has nothing to do with them making an heir what so ever and it wouldent even be an heir untill MC become king and the wife queen and if an heir should be made he should make it when hes king and he can do it with the person he truely loves not just some random forced queen that means nothing to him, this is a novel after all not real life.

If it was only about making an heir then theres no point in the sister also being forced to marry someone either and since your so hung up on making it realistic then the sister should also make a child with her new husbond so they dont lose the allience and then game will go to hell from all the NTR haters and lose what little support game already has.

The only fun part i can see is if Cass finds out the some day new queen aka MCs new wife got pregnant and then killed her off in hope of somehow claiming the queen title her self, but outside that theres no need for another heir yet.

Last edited:
  • Angry

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Ok so... I get that some people are upset at the unavoidable MC marriage.
But:
1. you do get to pick which girl is your wife. (although you might hate all the candidates).
2. this really fits from a roleplay perspective.

so... I am leaning towards giving this a pass.
overall, this is just fine in my opinion.

Last edited:

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
But:
1. you do get to pick which girl is your wife. (although you might hate all the candidates).
2. this really fits from a roleplay perspective. so... I am leaning towards giving this a pass.
What's more, they forget who the protagonist is. Why should he suddenly be so much against his marriage? Is he incredibly in love with someone? Or is he so picky about girls that he won't like any of the 2 beautiful girls? Or has already made a clear plan to gain power where marriage gets in the way? No.

MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023
But:
2. this really fits from a roleplay perspective.

so... I am leaning towards giving this a pass.
overall, this is just fine in my opinion.
Its not that im against the marriage at all, im just against the forced sex scene, if sister can say no MC should be able to as well or it wont make any kind of sense.

What's more, they forget who the protagonist is. Why should he suddenly be so much against his marriage? Is he incredibly in love with someone? Or is he so picky about girls that he won't like any of the 2 beautiful girls? Or has already made a clear plan to gain power where marriage gets in the way? No.
As to why he should be against it, well hes forced into it by hes father whos using him as a simple pawn and its the only reason the father took him back and yes he does love hes sister and talked about running away from it all with her, i guess that comes down to your choices if he loves someone or not but he did in my playthrough and no he has made absolutly no plans to gain power its all hes fathers wishes not MC, MC is just bending over kissing hes fathers feets following orders like a good doggy.

And for 2 Beautiful girls? your kidding, one is a cave woman ugly as hell and a fucked up personality, other one is a bimbo none of which i would pick, but that comes down to personal taste.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Its not that im against the marriage at all, im just against the forced sex scene, if sister can say no MC should be able to as well or it wont make any kind of sense.
it is assumed that whichever girl you pick, you actually want to also fuck.
it did not take into account the possibility you hate all of them.

my question is, are you arguing out of principal, or do you actually personally feel disgusted at both choices of wife?
And for 2 Beautiful girls? your kidding, one is a cave woman ugly as hell and a fucked up personality, other one is a bimbo none of which i would pick, but that comes down to personal taste.
are we playing the same game?
1. they are both virgins...
2. who is the cavewoman? who is the fucked up personality?

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
Its not that im against the marriage at all, im just against the forced sex scene,

Sorry, but they are objectively pretty, well-groomed with nice figures. The protagonist made a point of it. And according to his temperament, the sex makes sense. Any guy would have fucked his new legal wife and not bothered so much.

What's more. The developer gave you a cool plot choice with Cass at the end of the episode. In what game can you do that, much less in the middle of a game? Doesn't that prove that the mc isn't a good doggy?

Last edited:

MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023
it is assumed that whichever girl you pick, you actually want to also fuck.
it did not take into account the possibility you hate all of them.

my question is, are you arguing out of principal, or do you actually personally feel disgusted at both choices of wife?

are we playing the same game?
1. they are both virgins...
2. who is the cavewoman? who is the fucked up personality?
Why is it assumed that you have to fuck them? sister wont be fucking her husbond so why would it not be a choice for MC? its still just an allience marriage nothiing else, no love between them so they could very easy just agree not to fuck one another.
And yes i did hate "all" meaning the 2 wives.

And its both principal and due to not wanting to touch any of them with a 10 ft pole, but mostly its due to seriously hateing forced LIs and forced sex scenes in a game, that was all about choices for the first 4 chapters, so starting to force sex scenes kills a game for me and many others not into forced stuff.

1. Couldent care less about them being virgins or not, thats not an importen factor for me.
2. When i saw the Isis girl with to much make-up first thought was cave woman, when she arrive into the town with weird mounts and topless guards and shit its like shes coming stright from a wooden hut in a warrior tribe, its also her personalty that is shit or mentality of just killing people infront of their kids like the woodcutter so yeah i hated that bitch.
Aurora was just a bland blond bimbo with a boring face so she did nothiing for me, ofc i picked her but thats only due to not having a pick no one option.

Also the talk about MC having to fuck the wife to make it more true to real life stuff, it kinda goes out the window when we already have mounts that arent from the real world, we got portals to other worlds that has guns and shit, we have magic users and so on, so theres nothing realistic about that game if you look at it overall, this is more of a fantasy story if any and in that type anything is possible.

Sorry, but they are objectively pretty, well-groomed with nice figures. The protagonist made a point of it. And according to his temperament, the sex makes sense. Any guy would have fucked his new legal wife and not bothered so much.

What's more. The developer gave you a cool plot choice with Cass at the end of the episode. In what game can you do that, much less in the middle of a game? Doesn't that prove that the mc isn't a good doggy?
It comes down to taste with the two wives, i dident like any of the two and no not evey man would fuck them if they found them ugly or with a shitty personalty.
To me story comes first, sex comes second, and right now story dosent make sense if MC is forced to fuck someone but hes sister is not forced to do it, either both has to or both should have a choice in it since both marriages are allience marriages.

No clue about the plot choice with Cass since i wasent going for Cass at all, so i never saw any kind of plot choice at the end.

Last edited:

Pervy Hermit

Aug 20, 2024
It comes down to taste with the two wives, i dident like any of the two and no not evey man would fuck them if they found them ugly or with a shitty personalty.

No clue about the plot choice with Cass since i wasent going for Cass at all, so i never saw any kind of plot choice at the end.
This sounds, no offend, to be a "you" issue. No content creator can account for every player's taste, preference, fetish and what else there is. Otherwise, there would be thousands of iterations and updates would probably takes years to consider previous thousdands of iterations and choices. That may work for tabletop games, where the game master can cater a bit to each player's strength and weaknesses, but not video games. Unless AI-processed story development reaches a breakpoint.

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
hm, you didn't get the option to kill your sister?. That's what I was talking about. Even the mere presence of this option suggests that the protagonist is capable of decisive action.

MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023
hm, you didn't get the option to kill your sister?That's what I was talking about. Even the mere presence of this option suggests that the protagonist is capable of decisive action.
No i dident see that i wasent on Cass route, i was on the other 2 sisters route, maybe Cass route is the only way to go Maybe i can kill the wife on that route to that would be great .

This sounds, no offend, to be a "you" issue. No content creator can account for every player's taste, preference, fetish and what else there is. Otherwise, there would be thousands of iterations and updates would probably takes years to consider previous thousdands of iterations and choices. That may work for tabletop games, where the game master can cater a bit to each player's strength and weaknesses, but not video games. Unless AI-processed story development reaches a breakpoint.
It is a "me" issue, but all content creators can make choices and this game was choice driven for 4 chapters, it was the creator that changed the game into forced sex scenes and thats something you can easily avoid by giving a no choice like it is has been for all girls, some people including my self hate forced sex scenes and forced LIs and it can kill the hole game and immersion.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: wizardcock

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
No i dident see that i wasent on Cass route, i was on the other 2 sisters route, maybe Cass route is the only way to go

It is a "me" issue, but all content creators can make choices and this game was choice driven for 4 chapters, it was the creator that changed the game into forced sex scenes and thats something you can easily avoid by giving a no choice like it is has been for all girls, some people including my self hate forced sex scenes and forced LIs and it can kill the hole game and immersion.
Bro, you're trying to play a story game by treating it like a dating simulator. You'll likely continue to run into bad choices for you.
The fact that you didn't even get an important story choice with Cass at the end ( apparently you didn't do alternate playthroughs) shows that you're more for the girls, not the story. But you say you're for the story.... well the story says Lockhart is a western gentleman and doesn't fuck without consent. And the main character can fuck anyone and he's fine.

4.60 star(s) 59 Votes