4.60 star(s) 59 Votes

n00bPanda

Jun 16, 2021
Anyone know more AVN games like this one?
SnowStorm maybe. Strong maybe tho. Characters are interesting enough to keep you interested in them, genre wise its semi-fantasy as it takes place in some scandavanian village in middle ages but there is magic and time travelling. Also there are three main branch you can progress the game like in this game.

Belphegor

May 23, 2017
This might be one of the few (if there are any other) incest games that have tantalizing LI options outside "keeping it in the family".
I mean Imperial is more a smut game with incest in it than truly an "incest game", no?

As for the "if there are any other", I'd say Desert Stalker.

MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023
Well i liked it up to the forced marrige, guessing you cant avoid picking one due to MC being to submissive? truely wish he had more backbone and would stand up to the king more and refuse that shit like the sister did.

I dident want any of the two options since i dident see them as queen quality like the sisters are, also a bit pissed your forced to fuck the forced LI which makes MC feels submissive yet again....he shoudl be more like the sister who would refuse any sex with her forced husbond and just let it stay as a political marrige thing.

I tried giving the ring to the sister but that dident change anything.

Belphegor

May 23, 2017
Well i liked it up to the forced marrige, guessing you cant avoid picking one due to MC being to submissive? truely wish he had more backbone and would stand up to the king more and refuse that shit like the sister did.
ffs, having a political mariage in a medieval fantasy setting is not "being submissive", it's doing your normal duty. Trying to go against it would just be immature and a political loss. Kinda feel like to you story/game that isn't a complete power fantasy would qualify as "submissive mc".

MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023
ffs, having a political mariage in a medieval fantasy setting is not "being submissive", it's doing your normal duty. Trying to go against it would just be immature and a political loss. Kinda feel like to you story/game that isn't a complete power fantasy would qualify as "submissive mc".
It is being submissive to follow whatever the king tells him to, even after all the shit the king put him through and the only reason he took MC back was to force him to marry, even hes sister dident do that, she stod up for her self saying she dident want it and she wouldent let the dude have sex with her and so on, MC on the other hand just follows along like a pet dog.
Also putting in forced sex scenes is never good for a game that was based on choices either, the option to refuse her in bed should be there it wouldent change a thing political wise.

4.60 star(s) 59 Votes