Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Huh. Robos ruling us and we do the labor? Quite a twist.. or at least its a flip on its head deal.

RaviCK98

Oct 16, 2020
The game is bugged here, no matter how often I play that(even with max score) I don't get any progression, I also don't lose any stamina after I'm done, fix your game please :)

Digteren

Nov 1, 2020
The game is bugged here, no matter how often I play that(even with max score) I don't get any progression, I also don't lose any stamina after I'm done, fix your game please :)
Same. Extremely bugged. Overall the game has promise though

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
Only played the robot game so far. It looks really promising. I really need to be able to disable the voices tho. No hate, I just can't stand a lot of voice acting lmao.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Narayan88

Feb 5, 2024
Don't think it is a bug - just not implemented. It is version 0.1 after all. Dev notes said not to expect anything from the club at this time.

kaintheblood

Feb 9, 2023
I don't get any further I have problems with the club I have a bug the women who come there who stand at once without it is shown what they want and that always works ..

frankristin

Feb 9, 2024
Not a good sign when there are misspellings between the title graphic and the file name. Is it HotTime Saga or Hotime Saga?

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes