Recommending Home of Incest

5.00 star(s) 22 Votes

What kind of main incest relationships do you like the most?

• Total voters

rosethorn87

Jul 12, 2019
Beyond milfy city, the visit and second chance (I think that last one is the correct title) any of you fellow degenerates come across games were the mom wants the son? I've also played dreams of desire and man of the house

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Beyond milfy city, the visit and second chance (I think that last one is the correct title) any of you fellow degenerates come across games were the mom wants the son? I've also played dreams of desire and man of the house
Shut up and Dance, Photo Hunt, Power Vacuum, A Family Venture, Away From Home, Timestamps. Pretty much any incest themed AVN with an absent Dad. Mums got all these repressed sexual urges and stuff.

dude4dadfun

Sep 11, 2024
I don't play those games, but it seems like it shouldn't be a hard search to pull off by tags. Especially if you don't include furry. ;)
Not really... many games here are tagged "gay" and are only gay from a very straight point of view ;) most of them may have a gay substory deep hidden in a sidequest but at core they are not. So the vast majority of the results when you search here for a relevant tags combination like "gay" and "incest" is useless.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
not sure why/when the poli (and thus thread subject itself) was changed.:unsure:

if i recall it correctly at some point M/D and S/S relations were added (but missing other variations A/Niece for example)...if the thread owner is going for full incest-coverage, why F/S and B/B, at least, relations werent added to the poli as well?

this way it is quite half baked - yeah, we include straight and we also include gay relations...but only for females:WeSmart: (because, ya know, only true males enjoy lesbian sex/relations...thats given, haha, xoxo!":KEK:)

from my pov it would be the best to either separete those things completely - remove lesbian options from the poli and thus from this thread, or else, do include male gay options,and make the thread universal and open for all.

Reactions: skrusher and Xumeey

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
not sure why/when the poli (and thus thread subject itself) was changed.:unsure:

if i recall it correctly at some point M/D and S/S relations were added (but missing other variations A/Niece for example)...if the thread owner is going for full incest-coverage, why F/S and B/B, at least, relations werent added to the poli as well?

this way it is quite half baked - yeah, we include straight and we also include gay relations...but only for females:WeSmart: (because, ya know, only true males enjoy lesbian sex/relations...thats given, haha, xoxo!":KEK:)

from my pov it would be the best to either separete those things completely - remove lesbian options from the poli and thus from this thread, or else, do include male gay options,and make the thread universal and open for all.
The list is mainly reported by players and since most don't play male gay games it's hard to include them but that said there should be an effort to add them to the list. One can find out the relations of male gay games without playing them.

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
Not really... many games here are tagged "gay" and are only gay from a very straight point of view ;) most of them may have a gay substory deep hidden in a sidequest but at core they are not. So the vast majority of the results when you search here for a relevant tags combination like "gay" and "incest" is useless.
You can use multiple tags to add and remove(3 each) while searching games. My tip is to use the most common tags after the main 2 tags of "gay" and "incest" for example "vaginal sex", "big tits" or "titfuck" as exclusion tags. Screenshot (3).png

Edit
You can add or exclude as many tags as you want.

Last edited:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
The list is mainly reported by players and since most don't play male gay games it's hard to include them but that said there should be an effort to add them to the list. One can find out the relations of male gay games without playing them.
ofc, but i was mostly talking about the poli (linked to the OP and on the top of every page here) - that implies straight and female/lesbo games/relations thread only.
if the thread owner wants to make it "incest home for all", male-gay relations should be included in the poli and consequently (by players reports) in the OP game list as well.

to tell the truth, im not sure if that idea is any good or not..could bring more mess than it is worth.
but having female-gay games is already step in that (messy) direction imo...to not go into hypocrisy of the whole situation (commented above already):LUL:

Reactions: Xumeey

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
ofc, but i was mostly talking about the poli (linked to the OP and on the top of every page here) - that implies straight and female/lesbo games/relations thread only.
if the thread owner wants to make it "incest home for all", male-gay relations should be included in the poli and consequently (by players reports) in the OP game list as well.

to tell the truth, im not sure if that idea is any good or not..could bring more mess than it is worth.
but having female-gay games is already step in that (messy) direction imo...to not go into hypocrisy of the whole situation (commented above already):LUL:
I agree. It shouldn't be much trouble to add male gay relations to the poll although the current owner of this thread isn't the original owner so maybe they didn't give much of a thought like most of us. Tbh I completely forgot that poll existed until you mentioned it lol

Reactions: Abhai

dude4dadfun

Sep 11, 2024
from my POV actually I was a little bit sad to find no male relationships in the poll and male focused games here on a thread called "Home of incest" BUT it's a common thing for gay stuff that it's usually not included unless it is explicitly mentioned. So I was just hoping that maybe someone from this thread may be interested in gay-relations as well (bisexuals incest fans, I look at YOU ;)). But I think it's not that big thing... I already thought of starting such a thread on my own, don't feel pressured by my question to include gay games you wouldn't like to play. It seems that there are not so many out there

Reactions: Azapret

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
from my POV actually I was a little bit sad to find no male relationships in the poll and male focused games here on a thread called "Home of incest" BUT it's a common thing for gay stuff that it's usually not included unless it is explicitly mentioned. So I was just hoping that maybe someone from this thread may be interested in gay-relations as well (bisexuals incest fans, I look at YOU ;)). But I think it's not that big thing... I already thought of starting such a thread on my own, don't feel pressured by my question to include gay games you wouldn't like to play. It seems that there are not so many out there
Good luck to you if you decide to make a thread like that.

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
Vis and Love and Submission :cry: were really going in the right path sadly it's down the dev ..........
COMPLETED ONES
Once in a life time-1.0-pc (......LEGEND......)
Dead Moon Survival (THE NAME SAY IT AND THE EYES OF THEM WOW)
Secret Summer (WHO LOVES RED HEAD COMFFY MOMMY)
Dark Neighbourhood-1.0-pc (if ONLY THE MODELS Were better The GAME IS SUPER HOT)
Ochiru Hitozuma (HOT NOT INCEST BUT HOT SO HOT)
Dating My Daughter Chapters ( STARTED SO WELL YOU CAN CHOOSE THE PATH YOU WANT FOR ME I Didn't finish it yet)
Forgotten_Paradise-10-pc (Lovely For every path change the BACKGROUND OF THE GAME there is MORE TO IT)
TheFateofIrnia-0.65a-pc (NICE ONE)
TheWish-v1.0.1-pc-compressed (DEEP AND HOT)
My_Legacy-win-Version-1.0 (CRAZY AND LOVELY AND LEGACY FOR SURE)
Haley-1.1-alt-small-pc (YOUR SISTER LIKE YOU AND U HAVE MORE THEN 3 Paths Each With different ending)
Milky Touch (STARTED WELL END IT FAST IN MY OPINION MODELS 10out of 10)
Monkey_Business-1.0-pc (FUNNY AND WILD GOOD GAME)
QPrey (HOT SO HOT)
SL-1.0-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)(NOT BAD THE STORY IS FAST BUT THE SEX SCENE AREn't bad)
SupreWritersShortVNs-1BOOK-pc( Hot and deep if u didn't Fast forward)
TheVisit-1.0-pc(THE MODELS LIKE FIRE ON TIRE the STORY Will NOT THE MOST DEEP ONE)
BlackmailingtheFamily-BetaV0.09_pt2_fix-pc (It's Like That Family with U as MC CURSED WITH BULLYNESS More MS THINGS)
DP-1.1-cleanedf95-pc-fixed-crunched (HOT SADLY NOT COMPLETED BUT MOST SAY IT IS)
Fall_Flavors-1.1-pc( Nice Change When U play it again But not the most deep story u know what's going to happens and u got Many paths)
DefendingLydiaCollier-v.0.15.2-pc (No one Is Related to u But U can Play with Family M/D 2 sisters and A lot of Fun)
Horny Wives in the Early Afternoon ~Slut Corruption, Impregnation, and Crazy Copulation~ (OLD NEVER GO WRONG MILFS ALL AROUND NO INCEST BUT SUPER HOT)

• Wow
Reactions: Daskapitall

skrusher

May 11, 2019
I agree. It shouldn't be much trouble to add male gay relations to the poll although the current owner of this thread isn't the original owner so maybe they didn't give much of a thought like most of us. Tbh I completely forgot that poll existed until you mentioned it lol
It seems that the poll has a limit of 10 options and it is not possible to change the options of an open poll.

I'm creating a more complete poll, on google forms, to include more relationships and preferences. I'm open to suggestions.

Last edited:
Reactions: Abhai and Xumeey

**TheNebula**

Jan 3, 2019
Can any one help me ?

What was that game similar to the golden boy where a boy gets adopted ? Hes shy , the lady is very curvy and her husband bald and a bit of a crazy dude . Game is humorous.
Havent been here in a while and thought it wad in my watch list . Might have beem removed i dont know.
Thanks

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Reactions: **TheNebula**
5.00 star(s) 22 Votes