Recommending Home of Incest

5.00 star(s) 22 Votes

What kind of main incest relationships do you like the most?

• Total voters

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
Friends, a new game, or rather a remake, has been released under the recognizable name Return to the Cabin by the author PPanGames. The "incest" tag is present, the relationship is the same, M/S. I didn't have time to play, but the plot seems to have not changed, new graphics and interface. In short, as in that ad: change yourself without changing yourself. https://f95zone.to/threads/return-to-the-cabin-ep-1-ppangames.224061/

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
This seems decent and not NTR like the other two games that got posted above. Might give it a try.
Do you know if it's good?
If it's like the Devs other game, it's super short and the Engrish is very strong. Doesn't look terrible though. :devilish:

Aug 18, 2022
dont say that in sg on/off topic threads though...people there are as delusional as dinosauruses were 66M years ago just before space stone hit gulf of mexico...and chances are pretty much the same that similar stone will hit earth this very moment as for any of ocean games to reach any sex scene (enforced miru-chick excluded ofc) or surprass 6-chapters done before another great rework strikes...well at least there are those great cinematics and (licenced) music, people shouldnt be too greedy/demanding, right?
:KEK::KEK:
There's some sex in that, though not with the sister.

That being said, story-wise, it is absolutely TOP-NOTCH. I am checking the update page practically every day for news on Season 2.

(Also working my way through Where It All Began, which is so far pretty damn good, story-wise, but doesn't seem to have any family fun yet.)

Edit: I was wrong.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Bloodguard

chuangshiren

Aug 4, 2018
Friends, a new game, or rather a remake, has been released under the recognizable name Return to the Cabin by the author PPanGames. The "incest" tag is present, the relationship is the same, M/S. I didn't have time to play, but the plot seems to have not changed, new graphics and interface. In short, as in that ad: change yourself without changing yourself. https://f95zone.to/threads/return-to-the-cabin-ep-1-ppangames.224061/
God the original one had a mom looks younger than you, then the remake changed her even younger...

• Haha
Reactions: Irvine_1 and Xumeey

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
There's some sex in that, though not with the sister.
:WutFace:What kind of nonsense are you writing?
There is not a single bit of sex with anyone in game "Summer's Gone", there is not even a simple HJ in this game, let alone dreaming about BJ or any penetration, there is not even anything that could be any kind of seed that would give hope for some sex in some distant future.

And in case you forgot (if you actually played this game), MC is impotent and can't even get his dick erect because of the depression he still suffers after the disappearance of the titular Summer.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
There is not a single bit of sex with anyone in game "Summer's Gone", there is not even a simple HJ in this game, let alone dreaming about BJ or any penetration, there is not even anything that could be any kind of seed that would give hope for some sex in some distant future.

And in case you forgot (if you actually played this game), MC is impotent and can't even get his dick erect because of the depression he still suffers after the disappearance of the titular Summer.
I don't know about the version here, but I can verify zero sex in the Steam version. In fact, almost zero nudity as the Dev censored it even further to try and avoid the adults only rating. Not even a sniff of incest either.
No point in even playing it. I mean it has purty pictures, but the story aint that great. Reads like a telenovela. :devilish:

Jun 12, 2022
I don't remember a game where the whole family is redhead, and a scene where the MC shaves his bottom and the mother comes to help him
impossible to find this game despite a lot of searching on this site.
BRO search for Golden Mean not everyone is a redhead only the mom and the scene takes place in this game

Aug 18, 2022
I could have sworn I remembered at least one thing with Bella, but I went back and checked and you're right.

Still a damn good game.

5.00 star(s) 22 Votes