Recommending Home of Incest

5.00 star(s) 22 Votes

What kind of main incest relationships do you like the most?

• Total voters

Crell

Aug 6, 2017
I've heard of Big Brother quite a few times by now but never really tried it because of the chaos between all the remakes and mods and stuff. Given my interests in the post above, can anyone tell me which version and/or mod would be the best for me?
I didn't play any of the remakes. But this remake should have all of the original game. The added content is almost entirely NTR, though, so you won't have any extra scenes. But Renpy is a trillion times better than Unity, so there's that.

Because it has spicy photo-shoots. And I specifically mentioned it has no incest. Are you slow or something?
Nobody asked for "spicy photo shoots". When eating at McDonalds you want a cheeseburger, not a cheesecake. You offered him a cheesecake, hence my question.

Also, instantly resorting to insults upon receiving the tiniest bit of criticism is very childish. Learn some restraint.

JGNeon

Modder
Feb 24, 2021
Because it has spicy photo-shoots. And I specifically mentioned it has no incest. Are you slow or something?
What is your problem? Someone asked for spicy photo content in a game. I mentioned the one I know.
Even mentioned it's not an incest game and people sperg out.
Also what has anything of that to do with NTR, harem or futa?

Don't let your personal problems out on me.
*sigh*
They didn't ask for spicy photo content in a game. They specifically asked for games with mom and son spicy photo sessions.

It's an incest thread, so you should expect that every request would also have incest as a requirement. Even if it's what some people consider pseduo-incest (step-family and adoptive parents/siblings/children).

Nadira

Jun 29, 2024
They didn't ask for spicy photo content in a game. They specifically asked for games with mom and son spicy photo sessions.
I know that. It was just the first game that came to mind. I didn't expect everybody to lose their mind over it. Especially because I clearly stated that it's not an incest game but fits into the second criteria OP mentioned.

In the end who cares... let's not derail this thread any further.

Daskapitall

Apr 25, 2023
I know that. It was just the first game that came to mind. I didn't expect everybody to lose their mind over it. Especially because I clearly stated that it's not an incest game but fits into the second criteria OP mentioned.

In the end who cares... let's not derail this thread any further.
Bro just made a suggestion and get nuked from others :cry:

Samvagas

Jul 11, 2023
Can someone one recommend me B/S games like-
Big brother ( don't tell me another version)
Man of the house
Milf city
(Minimum content to play the game)

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Not the first time it has seen that tag though, right? It might come back again, right? Maybe? please? Hopefully? :cry:
it is the first time for that game, yup.
btw, his patreon is apparently up again....so milking continues...not sure for the game though, yet lets hope it could continue as well :KEK: :HideThePain:

Fappable One

May 14, 2020
Any good suggestion for M/S games
Shut Up & Dance is right up there. Keep you busy for a while
someone have games for me ? like big brother and man of the house ? i want sandbox
You want sandbox? I'll give you sandbox :devilish:
- My Early Life
- Straitened Times (listed in the OP's list if you can't find it)
- Man of the House (tag his new game while you're at it)
- Power Vacuum (kind of is, but not really)

That should keep you busy for the rest of this month :KEK:

For everyone else: there are threads under Seeking that can help better than here find the ideal game you're looking for. Cheers :coffee:

5.00 star(s) 22 Votes