RPGM Completed Hero Under Heel [v1.0] [Bo Wei]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

smellyz44

Aug 9, 2020
a focus on HUH and TOT with everything else just being minigames sounds like the best way of doing things. Lets not pretend Warrior Guild or are ever getting updated.
Yeah and what a focus ! Jeez i hope he slow down coz i can't keep up with all that TOT and HUH content ! :whistle:

moblob1235

Apr 8, 2022
guys when i download the game after i copy the VL Gothic in folder game its says : "unable to find file: Graphics/system/iconset" error how can i fix this pls someone help

6minuano9

Mar 14, 2024
is this game actually finished bc of all the drama abt f10 and koda being a girl i think this game if prolly forgotten its a very good game i rlly want more of it

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

fansareloud

Nov 27, 2020
is this game actually finished bc of all the drama abt f10 and koda being a girl i think this game if prolly forgotten its a very good game i rlly want more of it
This game was never meant to be "finished". It's a collection of short stories. For context, this game used to get monthly updates when it first came out. Progress has slowed now as Bo moved onto Loyal Demise (new side project).

As for the rumors that Koda is a girl, I wouldn't buy too much into it. Yugata is a master gaslighter.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter
2.70 star(s) 3 Votes