Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
It's been a while since last update. I guess dev is having a hard time finishing it?
Considering the quality of the renders and their ramifications I think it's understandable that it will take some time.

It might be coming out next month they say.

Adson123

Jun 29, 2020
Considering the quality of the renders and their ramifications I think it's understandable that it will take some time.

It might be coming out next month they say.
i dont think its a problem that it takes time, the problem is if the update has barely any content, which is usually what happens

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
Patience, young padawan. :)
I'm honored to be considered a young padawan.
However as a wise old man once said :

You shall be patient when the time draws near.
Forget when it's still far from here.
And remember, when the time's clear.

Can I know for how long I should be patient now lol

THX

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
I'm honored to be considered a young padawan.
However as a wise old man once said :

You shall be patient when the time draws near.
Forget when it's still far from here.
And remember, when the time's clear.

Can I know for how long I should be patient now lol

THX
The end is nigh! :LOL:
Anyways, I'm aiming for end of September, though it could also end up being early October. Either way, it won't be long anymore.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Johan_0000

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
1750+ renders and 90+ animations done, That's not counting the ones that are still missing, so it's quite a lot or at least a fair amount of content.
it really depends how you look at it, say an october release, that's ~9 months since the last one, say we get 2k renders, that's slightly above 30 renders a week. Most devs working in their free time can average double that or more. So it's not that great. Mind you, I'm not complaining, never do when I'm not paying for it, but if I did, I would have cancelled my sub.

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
it really depends how you look at it, say an october release, that's ~9 months since the last one, say we get 2k renders, that's slightly above 30 renders a week. Most devs working in their free time can average double that or more. So it's not that great. Mind you, I'm not complaining, never do when I'm not paying for it, but if I did, I would have cancelled my sub.
Idk abt all tha tbut do you count animations in your calculations? I'm just asking bc I'm curious if I were to donate I'd also do calculations like you to know if I'm having my money's worth lol

THX

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Idk abt all tha tbut do you count animations in your calculations? I'm just asking bc I'm curious if I were to donate I'd also do calculations like you to know if I'm having my money's worth lol

THX
I used stills, but devs calculate animations most of the time separately from that, so it makes no difference. I love the game to be honest, but 30 stills a week is not a dev I'd support.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
I used stills, but devs calculate animations most of the time separately from that, so it makes no difference. I love the game to be honest, but 30 stills a week is not a dev I'd support.
kind of why I really only prefer to buy games on steam yeah it's not much support compared to patron but at least I never feel ripped off even if a game gets abandoned since it's a one time purchase most of the time. So if a game takes forever or has a poor update not really that big of a deal to me since I got what i paid for.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
kind of why I really only prefer to buy games on steam yeah it's not much support compared to patron but at least I never feel ripped off even if a game gets abandoned since it's a one time purchase most of the time. So if a game takes forever or has a poor update not really that big of a deal to me since I got what i paid for.
I don't sub on patreon long-term, save a handful of devs that I trust. But I usually pay for a month for games that I like when a new update drops, then I cancel if they are not on steam yet.

4.70 star(s) 61 Votes