Corpse breath

Feb 14, 2024
The Steam release does NOT have a lewd scene, since that character resembles a different game character too much.
Different game? I understood what kind of game we were talking about, but the developer repeatedly said that he took the images of the main character from publicly available ones. Moreover, the developer even showed the site where he got it from and ANYONE people can use the same image.

And if another game (I won’t name it) was the first to create a main character with the same face, it doesn’t mean anything.

Last edited:

MadfireMonkey

Dec 1, 2022
To another character? I understood what kind of game we were talking about, but the developer repeatedly said that he took the images of the main character from publicly available ones. Moreover, the developer even showed the site where he got it from and ANYONE people can use the same image.

And if another game (I won’t name it) was the first to create a main character with the same face, it doesn’t mean anything.
The dream sequence with Tifa from Final Fantasy not the player character

Reactions: BroProHelpas

DanteRed

Oct 28, 2020
Different game? I understood what kind of game we were talking about, but the developer repeatedly said that he took the images of the main character from publicly available ones. Moreover, the developer even showed the site where he got it from and ANYONE people can use the same image.

There is a character named Titta, which others have already replied who she resembles. Problem is, resemblance is too strong so Steam might have had an issue with it, which is why it was cut. So right now, it's more of a patreon exclusive.

Reactions: GokutheG

iyed323

Jun 3, 2023
View attachment 2327987

Overview:
You're a sophomore at Wentford University, majoring in Chemistry alongside your life-long best friend. You've been living a fairly normal and carefree life until one day an after class science experiment turns into a freak accident, changing your life as you know it. How will you deal with the cards that life has dealt you? How do you respond to these newfound difficulties? And how will your relationships with those around you change from now on? Find out on the next episode of Dragon Ba-, no wait, on the next episode of Having a HARD Time!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-01-25
Release Date: 2024-01-22
Developer: Quadruple-Q - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3.0
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Patches:

Extras: Fan Sigs - Secrets - Secrets 2 - Secrets 3 - Multi-Unlocker* - Multi-Mod

StrawberryCheese83 thanks for the link

View attachment 3296618 View attachment 3296614 View attachment 3296613 View attachment 3296587 View attachment 3296620 View attachment 3296617 View attachment 3296586 View attachment 3296615 View attachment 3296619 View attachment 3296638 View attachment 3296616 View attachment 3296643 View attachment 3296621 View attachment 3296639 View attachment 2327990 View attachment 2327993 View attachment 2326872 View attachment 2326867
Any walkthrought please

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
With how many players have missed the phone text in the bus, I can see the need for a walkthrough. On the other hand a simple scene guide could be more appropriate and easier to follow. It might overtime evolve in a full walkthrough but I don't feel it is currently necessary. Add an achievement guide to it and you already have yourself a manageable walkthrough.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Does someone please have the latest Update from Devs Patreon? It was updated 20 Houres ago.... :unsure:
Status update - Episode 4
New
21 hours ago
Hi everyone,
This will be the final status update for episode 4. I want to let you all know where I'm at right now and what's left. My next Patreon post will be the release dates.
Right now there are about 1750+ renders and 90+ animations done, and there are more queued up for rendering. Have to say it's turned out to be a bit more than expected, and it's looking like it'll be a little larger than episode 3.
I'm currently working on the last (large) main story scene, this one is taking a while because it has a lot of animations. Other than that, the weekend scenes are over halfway done and I still have the secret scenes and phone stuff left to do.
Right now most of the time is going into rendering out the animations. Just rendering one short animation takes around 15 hours on average. And that's excluding the actual work of setting up the animation, which is also not easy.
Anyways, I'm aiming for end of September, though it could also end up being early October. Either way, it won't be long anymore.
Have a nice weekend!

~ Quadruple-Q

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
With how many players have missed the phone text in the bus, I can see the need for a walkthrough. On the other hand a simple scene guide could be more appropriate and easier to follow. It might overtime evolve in a full walkthrough but I don't feel it is currently necessary. Add an achievement guide to it and you already have yourself a manageable walkthrough.
I missed it too. Is there something to warn us that I didn't see? Like a message popup telling we received a new sms? If not, it should.

4.70 star(s) 61 Votes