Corpse breath

Feb 14, 2024
I'll quote the game developer Having a hard time who replied to me on Steam on July 22:

"5 months have passed since the release on Steam, and that’s when the development of the 4th episode began.

The first two episodes took me 4-5 months to make, but episodes 3 and 4 seem to have taken longer to make as they are both significantly longer. You're right though, I should update that in the description.

Anyway, just know that I'm working hard on it, but it won't be out very soon. I'll post a Steam update with more information soon".

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Update from Patreon:

Hey guys!
We are getting closer to the release of episode 4, but we're not there just yet! Just want to let you all know what I've done so far, what's left, and how development is going in general.
I've been working really hard on episode 4 and I have to say that it is turning out to be quite a fun episode (if I do say so myself). So far the episode has around 1350+ renders and 72+ animations. It's going to be another big episode, similar to episode 3, possibly bigger. There will be plenty of choices, humor, character development, and of course lewd scenes!

However, I still have to put in some more work before it is ready to be enjoyed by you all. Specifically, I still have 2 large (and crucial) scenes to develop. After that, the main story will be mostly done, then what remains are the secret (unlockable) scenes, a few of the weekend scenes, the phone's social media, and of course testing & polishing.
How long this will all take is something I can't really say, all that I know is that most of my time will go into the two scenes for the main story and that it is crucial for me to give these two scenes the time they need. I am aiming for a release in September, and I will certainly do my best, but I will not rush development. So please don't take this as a promise, but more so as an indication.
Love,

~ Quadruple-Q

Corpse breath

Feb 14, 2024
The developer has just released a report on episode 4 on Steam. So:

"Hello!

We're getting closer to the release of Episode 4, but we're not there yet! I just want to tell you about what I have already done, what remains and how development is going in general.

I worked really hard on Episode 4 and I have to say it was pretty fun (if I do say so myself). At the moment there are about 1350+ renders and 72+ animations in the episode. This will be another great episode, similar to episode 3, maybe even better. It will be full of choice, humor, character development and, of course, naughty scenes!

However, I still have some work to do before it is ready for viewing. In particular, I still have 2 big (and important) scenes to develop. After this, the main story will be mostly finished, leaving secret (unlockable) scenes, a few weekend scenes, phone social media, and of course testing and polishing.

How long this will all take, I can't say, all I know is that most of my time will be spent on two scenes for the main story, and it's very important for me to give those two scenes as much time as they need. I'm aiming for a September release, and I'll of course do my best, but I won't rush development. So please don't take this as a promise, but rather as a guideline.

Sincerely"

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
I'm really excited for the new episode, but I can't help but wonder "is it only going to have a few episodes"?

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
The developer said that there will be from 8 to 10 episodes in total, depending on how it goes. The approximate completion of the game is planned for 2026
Omg for a moment I was scared when the news said that the main story was almost complete, let's hope he manages to achieve everything he has planned.

Corpse breath

Feb 14, 2024
Omg for a moment I was scared when the news said that the main story was almost complete, let's hope he manages to achieve everything he has planned.
No, everything is just beginning. Even if we take at least 8 episodes, then with the release of episode 4 in September this will only be half the game. So don't be scared))

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
I still couldn't get the scene after Ep 3 - Twin 02. Can someone help please?
In lab getting examined
Choices:-
Let your mind wander (Jane/Lust +1), <<<<< Choose this
Concentrate like your life depends on it, <<<<<Choose this to trigger scene
Let them take care of it,
(Jane/Lust +2), (Rachel/Lust +2)
(Jessica/Lust +2),
Resist, (Jessica/Love +3)
[Phone], [Contacts], *Anna,
[C], , exit, Off,
[Ep 3-Twins 02]
(On the way back home...)

Dr. Mick

Nov 21, 2017
In lab getting examined
(Jessica/Lust +2),
[C], , exit, Off,
[Ep 3-Twins 02]
Ah, that explains why I didn't see it the first time through.
I don't trust the sisters, so I didn't let them examine any further, and that scene came to an end rather quickly.

ofook

Jan 23, 2022
Ah, that explains why I didn't see it the first time through.
I don't trust the sisters, so I didn't let them examine any further, and that scene came to an end rather quickly.
That scene with the sisters was very enjoyable. Not sure why you don't trust the sisters. Now the bridge scene right after that, that one has me not trusting things.

Dr. Mick

Nov 21, 2017
That scene with the sisters was very enjoyable. Not sure why you don't trust the sisters. Now the bridge scene right after that, that one has me not trusting things.
I don't trust them for a few reasons:
Their conversations before that scene, the company that the one sister works for, how they seem to be more interested in the potential data of what happened to the MC than actually helping her, and just a gut feeling from how they had acted.
Seemed like if the sister who worked in the lab could exploit the data, and with it the MC, in order to get ahead she would. She was more concerned about her job than actually helping. Plus they treated the MC like a lab specimen rather than a person. Not betting on heart winning out over head.

The bridge scene was unsettling, though for a different reason. I think that girl's smile is hiding a lot of pain.

ofook

Jan 23, 2022
I don't trust them for a few reasons:
Their conversations before that scene, the company that the one sister works for, how they seem to be more interested in the potential data of what happened to the MC than actually helping her, and just a gut feeling from how they had acted.
Seemed like if the sister who worked in the lab could exploit the data, and with it the MC, in order to get ahead she would. She was more concerned about her job than actually helping. Plus they treated the MC like a lab specimen rather than a person. Not betting on heart winning out over head.

The bridge scene was unsettling, though for a different reason. I think that girl's smile is hiding a lot of pain.
I can see what you mean. The way I was seeing that scene, was in the cliché way scientists are perceived. How they are only about the science and can come off cold to others. Maybe they turn out evil, maybe not. I'm looking forward to finding out which way this is going.

StraivtorS

Dec 29, 2017
In lab getting examined
(Jessica/Lust +2),
[C], , exit, Off,
[Ep 3-Twins 02]
Thanks for the tip! Unfortunately, what I miss was the scene after that one. The one in which Jane rubs herself out while massaging Anna. (not in the toilet, she masturbates right next to Anna)

May 29, 2022
Thanks for the tip! Unfortunately, what I miss was the scene after that one. The one in which Jane rubs herself out while massaging Anna. (not in the toilet, she masturbates right next to Anna)
I think you need to reject the blackmail from Vivian. Then in the massage scene, Jane will be the only one there and start jerking off.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Use this SAVE to play that scene.
or if you have the saves, you can reply from here in Ep-2
------
** Title: Episode 2 Pretend **
-XXX Save 2-5-LT1 XXX
-----
(Home)
(Scene Jane touching herself)
Fantasize about Anna, (Jane/Lust +1)
["Ep 2-MC"]
[Get Secret(Ep2-01)]
[Phone], [Answer] (Marianne/love +1),
Use more salt.
Turn it into a joke, (Anna/Love +1)
(After a while)
{VIVIAN}, "eXit",
[Get Secret(Ep2-02)]
(Quite a few drimks later)
{CHRIS}, "eXit",
Decline, it might be risky,
Have fun and grope Anna,(Anna/Lust +1)
[Get Secret(Ep2-03)]
Meek reply (Jane/lust +1)
Push her away and call her bluff, <<<<<<<<<<<<<< REPLAY FROM HERE.
*Achievement unlocked*
"Nobody blackmails me, bitch."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XX NEEDED IN Ep 3 FOR XX
XX "Slippery when wet" XX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

4.70 star(s) 61 Votes