Jul 24, 2021
It would make it worse for me.
It would make me drop the game and stop financially supporting it. :)
I came here for the focus on futa on female as advertised. And that is what I have put a not insignificant amount of money into. If the developer went back on that, I would be very displeased.
However, I don't believe the developer would do that because Q is a solid person and set out with a goal for this game and specifically noted what the majority of content would be.

This is a futa game at its core. Adding male LIs for the MC would take a huge portion of that away for those of us who are here for a futa on female game. Not every game has to have male LIs. Not every game will have male LIs or leads. The adult game space is already saturated with male heavy games and this is one of the fewer good futa-on-female games we have. And I do not want to lose it. And if I do, I want my money back.
Plain and simple.
Thats such a childish way to say it its obviousl
It would make it worse for me.
It would make me drop the game and stop financially supporting it. :)
I came here for the focus on futa on female as advertised. And that is what I have put a not insignificant amount of money into. If the developer went back on that, I would be very displeased.
However, I don't believe the developer would do that because Q is a solid person and set out with a goal for this game and specifically noted what the majority of content would be.

This is a futa game at its core. Adding male LIs for the MC would take a huge portion of that away for those of us who are here for a futa on female game. Not every game has to have male LIs. Not every game will have male LIs or leads. The adult game space is already saturated with male heavy games and this is one of the fewer good futa-on-female games we have. And I do not want to lose it. And if I do, I want my money back.
Plain and simple.
That's such a childish way of talking about the issue.... The dev would want to target as many people as he can by giving out content that he is into or doesn't mind them.... Keep your dollars to yourself I'm sure the dev has enough self respect to ignore your comment entirely and not sell out .. Putting new content that wasn't available before would certainly attract attention you leaving will not really affect it that much And don't talk about money you donate that's fucking pathetic

Reactions: Birdnman993

AxelRadon

Feb 21, 2020
Just wait patient grasshopper. Take your pill, wait and see. It will arrive as its ready!
In fact, the biggest problem is the lack of news. it would be great if the creators published at least a little news once a month. something along the lines of "we're still here. so much has been done at the moment, there are no problems yet." or something like that.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
In fact, the biggest problem is the lack of news. it would be great if the creators published at least a little news once a month. something along the lines of "we're still here. so much has been done at the moment, there are no problems yet." or something like that.
There is news, but it's not public. Last post on patreon is from july 12. So just subscribe if you want to know the details

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Well don't get angry but looking at the screenshots it is in my opinion less than this game. I am not even going to try this. Sorry!
yeah I heard good things about that one but the screenshots are very off putting for me as well so I never gave it a try and usually I can handle poor quality renders but something about it bugs me enough to not give it a try.

Reactions: Maviarab

SimonOx

May 10, 2017
Well don't get angry but looking at the screenshots it is in my opinion less than this game. I am not even going to try this. Sorry!
No issues here. I just found the game in question. Honestly, I do not know if I even played it. Kinda one of those "Oh I remember seeing that one somewhere. . . Oh there it is . . . " things. Carry on. :)

Reactions: Jafo

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
yeah I heard good things about that one but the screenshots are very off putting for me as well so I never gave it a try and usually I can handle poor quality renders but something about it bugs me enough to not give it a try.
Yes, the graphics may put back many but the story is good and the protagonist is even better, a dominant Futa but without being unpleasant to others, and great physique, a good balance between muscle and figure, even with the strength to solve things with fists prefers to dialogue in most situations, and again the renders are not the most cutting edge of today but fix details later on.

AxelRadon

Feb 21, 2020
To be honest, I don't understand the reason for the disputes at all. If MLI content can be completely avoided, then what's the point of bombing about it?

Mihawkgod

Oct 5, 2019
lmaooooo why folks always waste they time not answering the question but giving some dumb condescending remark. Just leave it be if you don't know.

Reactions: fin133
4.70 star(s) 61 Votes