2.20 star(s) 139 Votes

mavixxx

Aug 9, 2020
my save file 6.4 i am not sue about full bu using 6,3 and 6.4 versions works for me

if anyone needs hs 6.3 map broken dont forget just use to breakthrough stuck points

Last edited:

0bora

Nov 14, 2023
can someone upload full save rosie stucked latemorning shover... ((
Yeah GOOD IDEA... if somebody have a large set of save points? not only the last, 20-30 or more ... maybe in case somebody want to review the important points of the story. That would be great

Tiggs

Apr 17, 2021
Anyone have a full save to the end of 3.6 pc? I'm over scrolling through comments to find out why I can't trigger the Rosie Late Morning Shower scene (fingering/handjob). Everything else has been done and it just isn't triggering, keeps doing the scene where she tells you to come back into the bathroom as she saw you peeking and then asks you to leave.

Cheers

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
if it is as you say... how explain this: View attachment 4052615
in my situation: MIKA close the library and move, LUCY has dissapear not even by night is not in the bed, MARY dont serve me anything, MAY cant be found anywhere on the map at any hour, ROSIE interactions are same over and over
Im trapped into a nightmare with this game... dont tell me it have something to do with the games in the office calculator...
how did you get level 5 Rose?

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
Gonna say this to all those that can't progress because Lucy disappears; go back to a save from before she caught you and Rosie and dont trigger that event by going to Rosie's room at noon
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There are many events Lucy need to be part of that progresses May's and i believe Mika's story including having intercouse with each.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
until this is fixed thats how to progress as far as ive seen.
I fucked May but i only got Lucy and Rosie blow job.

Reactions: Bigboyz77

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
Then there are still events to do for both, go to the rooms at different times of day; kitchen specifically for Lucy(also her work place)
also the mod on OP provide a walkthrough till 5.4.0 (just means events up till that update).
I'm playing the latest update [v0.6.4]

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
You can........

Rosie (daughter): masturbation, handjob, blowjob, finger pussy, pussy lick, pussy grinding and VAGINAL SEX (level 5)
Lucy (sister): masturbation, footjob, hand/blow job, pussy lick and VAGINAL SEX (level 4)
Mika: kissing, pussy lick and VAGINAL SEX (level 3)
May: kissing, HJ, BJ and VAGINAL SEX (level 3)
Mini game Zombie Summer: BJ, VAGINAL SEX and trio (MMF)
I', paying the latest game. but i got stuck. how did you get everything. is it the latest game buggy?

0bora

Nov 14, 2023
how did you get level 5 Rose?
MAN I wish I know .... I was stuck.... let go of the game for some time ... then another update had come... was unable to progress at all, angry as hell... then I let it go again, cursing it, for quite some time then another update has come... again I was in the game like a fly without a head and it happend and stuck again but this time the hell with this game. I cant take it anymore EJECT out of my PC....
Worth mention that I had a walkthrogh up to the point I was stuck first time, maybe that's was the cause of all the fucked up of the game for so many people....

Reactions: Agungteguh27

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
MAN I wish I know .... I was stuck.... let go of the game for some time ... then another update had come... was unable to progress at all, angry as hell... then I let it go again, cursing it, for quite some time then another update has come... again I was in the game like a fly without a head and it happend and stuck again but this time the hell with this game. I cant take it anymore EJECT out of my PC....
Worth mention that I had a walkthrogh up to the point I was stuck first time, maybe that's was the cause of all the fucked up of the game for so many people....
i think the game is buggy. i can't rise up some girls when i spent some time with them. something is off here.

2.20 star(s) 139 Votes