2.20 star(s) 139 Votes

Maowe

May 7, 2020
Is there vaginal sex with the daugther? Else can this game die already?
literally the update before just gave us this. If that's all you're after then you can personally drop this (like i have before) but if you find yourself curious as to the rest of the story (press x to doubt) then the rest of the scenes are decent (for vanilla fucking imo). For me, this isn't as debauch/degenerate enough anymore and several kinks in (can't even remember if this had piss/watersports) the pacing of this game dragged on (to where it is now) with adding other girls (that don't bring too much into the plot except interacting with them) while most of the kink behind this (to begin with) was the incest, it took too long for rosie's scene.

HentaiSlaves

Sep 3, 2018
Wow congrats he finally added sex with Rosie, now was that so hard no' will we see more anytime soon, me and you both know that is not going to happen anytime soon but at least we got something.
From what i can see sex with Rosie was not even planed with the way it was rushed from what i know this scene or event was added cuz people started to leave this "project" and he added it to stop people from leaving.

Hexxy

Dec 1, 2018
Wow congrats he finally added sex with Rosie, now was that so hard no' will we see more anytime soon, me and you both know that is not going to happen anytime soon but at least we got something.
From what i can see sex with Rosie was not even planed with the way it was rushed from what i know this scene or event was added cuz people started to leave this "project" and he added it to stop people from leaving.
I guess it got so bad that even the 'sister' left. She just vanished off the map. Makes you wish Caizer had splurged for a writer or something...

Toaxulca

Nov 6, 2019
Looks like your MAC placed the game in a separate Read-Only locationed called AppTranslocation. It does this with anything you downloaded from outside the Mac Store. Try moving it to another directory on your disk and make sure that directory is both read and write.
Go to the directory where the app is with the terminal and run
sudo xattr -r -d com.apple.quarantine *
to dequarantine the app

DMel

Nov 1, 2020
I'm really stucked... Mika is gone (i got 100%, but dont know how to level up), Rosie stopped level 4 with 56%, Lucy level 4 with 0%, Mary level 1 10%, May level 1 49%. But i cant level up none of them... what i have to do?

Already sucked lucy in the bedroom, May got the job and i went to her apartment... but nothing i do can level up the girls...

Anybody can help me?
Captura de tela 2024-09-16 201528.png

Last edited:

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
I'm really stucked... Mika is gone (i got 100%, but dont know how to level up), Rosie stopped level 4 with 56%, Lucy level 4 with 0%, Mary level 1 10%, May level 1 49%. But i cant level up none of them... what i have to do?

Already sucked lucy in the bedroom, May got the job and i went to her apartment... but nothing i do can level up the girls...

Anybody can help me?
View attachment 4041262
You may have to do something with another girl first, but can't say what or which one. I'll take a look if you can upload a save.

C:\Users\user name\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\HS-1539366243

Reactions: yoyomistro

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
Lots of people having the same issue as me the Rosie is stuck at 56% I checked the discord and the dev says they are looking into it so it appears to be a bug

Anybody can help me?
A lot of people seem to be having this issue the dev mentioned it in his discord this morning and said they are looking into it. I'm actually going to dl 6.3 and see if that fixes the issue

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
So I downloaded 0.63 from the dev patron as it is still available for free and i was immediately able to progress with Rosie.
Where playing with 0.64 my progress was stalled at 56% of Lv4
the bottleneck appears to be the shower scene. In 0.64 it is always the peeping scene with the small animation where she tells you to leave
as soon as i went in the bathroom in 0.63 it played the fingering/hj scene and i gained points with her
I'd suggest everyone dl 0.63 and play that until the dev fixes 0.64, he seemed to know there was an issue in his discord

phaser_0b

May 28, 2023
Gonna say this to all those that can't progress because Lucy disappears; go back to a save from before she caught you and Rosie and dont trigger that event by going to Rosie's room at noon
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There are many events Lucy need to be part of that progresses May's and i believe Mika's story including having intercouse with each.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
until this is fixed thats how to progress as far as ive seen.
That's what I also did right now. So how far can you progress with 0.6.4? Here I am right now. And yes, I don't go to 5 with Rosie due to mentioned reasons.
Progress 0.6.4.png

Grindcorner

Sep 25, 2021
literally the update before just gave us this. If that's all you're after then you can personally drop this (like i have before) but if you find yourself curious as to the rest of the story (press x to doubt) then the rest of the scenes are decent (for vanilla fucking imo). For me, this isn't as debauch/degenerate enough anymore and several kinks in (can't even remember if this had piss/watersports) the pacing of this game dragged on (to where it is now) with adding other girls (that don't bring too much into the plot except interacting with them) while most of the kink behind this (to begin with) was the incest, it took too long for rosie's scene.
Thank you. It was more so a question of progression. I was curious but it isn't enough for to play. Unfortunatly. I played most 'games' and while I dislike this devs particular, I wish he would finish the game and start one anew. It seems to be a real stale on this site and also on others.

2.20 star(s) 139 Votes