2.20 star(s) 139 Votes

SpankyMcSpanky

Sep 14, 2024
Is there a console code for or anything to add money rather than having the hassle of keeping the mood and money balance repetition?

Duvignard

Dec 26, 2023
18JUL23 - UPDATED FOR v5.4

Added the new event for May and Mika

(was present in v4.9)
Also, I've noticed an issue with going to May's apartment after talking with Mary. The icon isn't there but you can click the street in the bottom right, it goes into an infinite loop and crashes. I added some text to the hint to wait for May's icon to show up before going there.

Copy "zz_mod_HSv5.0.rpyc" into the game folder (\HS-0.5.0-pc\game)

Features:
Added an advance time button
Added hints for the next event in the relationship screen for each character
Restored rollback and the shortcuts for it
Restored skipping and the shortcuts for it
Restored Auto-Saves
Restored Quick save/load
Restored default page numbers on the save/load screen
Zombie minigame easy farming (The hammer and axe always work so you have to hit another one to fail and exit the farming)

can we expect a mod update from you?

Ronin54

Jul 9, 2017
Try to search file g.sgm in game folders and attach it here.
OR
Did you get the old version of a game? Maybe you will put file g.sgm from old to new?
And PLEASE, long errorlogs atfach as text file, not in meaasge ;)
Sorry!
Here is the file

Ronin54

Jul 9, 2017
But file is EMPTY! maybe this is a reason.

Try to download this file from pixeldrain from distribution for windows (on pixeldrain you may look into compressed file and download only needed)
Thanks for the response! I downloaded the latest version via MEGA, and if I open the file with a txt editor, it is also empty ^^'. Is it possible to send me one by PM please?

Gun-Bao

Sep 10, 2019
Thanks for the response! I downloaded the latest version via MEGA, and if I open the file with a txt editor, it is also empty ^^'. Is it possible to send me one by PM please?
OK, I put all three SGM file - a, e and g — I hope that works fine.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
I don't think there's anything wrong with the game, you probably extracted it to a folder with read-only permissions, like Program Files or something... move it to a documents or dowloads folder.

Reactions: BVonkX

madslegend

Jul 6, 2018
Gonna say this to all those that can't progress because Lucy disappears; go back to a save from before she caught you and Rosie and dont trigger that event by going to Rosie's room at noon
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There are many events Lucy need to be part of that progresses May's and i believe Mika's story including having intercouse with each.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
until this is fixed thats how to progress as far as ive seen.

Reactions: BVonkX

Velo

Jan 28, 2018
View attachment 4034662
Can't get anything to trigger with Lucy (who isn't even there anymore) ot Mika ...
How the heck did you get to level 5 with Roise? I'm stuck at 56% with her and the walkthrough tells me to go to the shower in the morning. But all Rosie does is kick you out. I'm the same percentage on every character like you are except Rosie. Not sure what to do.

nodlak

Apr 17, 2023
How the heck did you get to level 5 with Roise? I'm stuck at 56% with her and the walkthrough tells me to go to the shower in the morning. But all Rosie does is kick you out. I'm the same percentage on every character like you are except Rosie. Not sure what to do.
I have the same issue, shes just stuck.

Reactions: phenus
Apr 16, 2020
Mika Returned + Hotel + date, May : FInished, Rosie last : BJ in room, Lucy : HJ/BJ, can't progress with rosie to get the Bathroom loop scenes, am i stuck cause may took my room or smt

Apr 16, 2020
Man i wish there was a Maim Lain type mode, the game itself had a guide and right triggers, if may visit breaks the game then no need for it to happen till all previous events are done

krallar09

Aug 17, 2019
same stuck "shower late morning" quest

2.20 star(s) 139 Votes