Unity Global Mutation [v0.0.8b] [Rolanda]

4.70 star(s) 15 Votes

Fykio

Sep 1, 2021
Hmm, I don't usually look at very early releases very often, but this one definitely caught my eye.
Although I think the (entire) interface is a bit small. I have to strain my eyes a lot

Rethos

Dec 21, 2018
Wohoo, a straight furry game! Thanks!

Also, what's with all that stupid hate against furry games in this thread??
Are you guys aware that you can just blacklist the furry tag and no furry game will ever be shown to you?

exclude tags.png

Boom: No more of those eeeeeevil furry games that are scaring you so much. :ROFLMAO:

You can also just put the thread on ignore and this game will never show up for you again.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dec 9, 2018
As someone mentioned before the design reminds of LoK may you rest in peace as well. Gameplay that is already in the game looks promising. Animations pretty good. Add some Story, maybe some NPCs and it will be already better than other full games I have seen on this websites while this is still in development.

Well done, dev

May 10, 2020
the game is really good. many animations per enemy and the environment gets randomized so that's nice for replays. doesnt seem like theres a way to get game over or lose rn. would be hot if the mc can get corrupted over time (w all the sex shes getting) and that it shows on her face as a result (maybe add different animations for higher corrupted mc? but i can understand if that would be asking too much)

dragonbird13

Sep 24, 2022
Enjoyed playing early version of this promising project. Hope you won't drop out this and keep working on it until final version with mod support and cool mechanics. Wish you optimised easy readable code and sturdy roadmap.

Also, maybe its a good idea to start developing in Godot? Due this money making policy of Unity such replacements will be a good in perspective

librismohrg

Sep 26, 2020
Decent game! just a FEW suggestions

-Fix the seams in the models
-pregnancy(parasitic, egg, standard, stuff like that akin to how The Agnietta does it where it just makes a new monster appear or a smaller version of said monster), cumflation, and similar fetishes seem to be right up this games alley
-The UI is.........there lol it could be better but it isnt the worst
-Navigating the map is HELL, a mini map option or some way to easily go back to your base would be AWESOME
-Shading would make this game POP

Fix the bug where you disappear after the wolf fucks you

mcflappyjaw

Sep 7, 2019
This looks very promising. It's Very steeped in feature creep which is normally very bad, but all the mechanics are already in place and functional. This is like the opposite of yandere simulator.
They could just add some stages, enemies, relatively minor features, fix the bugs and call it done. But with that version number...
I have some high hopes.

Jul 29, 2018
I have several questions in this game.

Is there a flashlight in this game, kinda hard to see in the dark
Is park not yet available.
How rare is the hammer drop rate as I haven't found one
Can the character level up?

4.70 star(s) 15 Votes