meh1995

Jul 11, 2023
OK, after the Second Time it gets Ridiculous,...
1st Windows Defender: YO GemDomination.exe is very Bad, you should delete it,...
2nd Norton: YO Gem Domination.exe is very Bad, so I deleted it,..
I will not download it for a 3rd Time only to get deleted again,... So maybe a Bug, or is it just my system,..
Most renpy games give false positives. Although be careful since I remember there was a virus un the F95 reuploads. Try downloading it directly from the dev's pages?

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
OK, after the Second Time it gets Ridiculous,...
1st Windows Defender: YO GemDomination.exe is very Bad, you should delete it,...
2nd Norton: YO Gem Domination.exe is very Bad, so I deleted it,..
I will not download it for a 3rd Time only to get deleted again,... So maybe a Bug, or is it just my system,..
You have 3 viruses on your system:
1. microsoft windows
2. microsoft windows defender
3. norton antivirus

You should delete all 3 of those viruses.
(a virus is a program that installs itself without the owner's permission. those 3 programs absolutely do that. in fact they install themselves even if you explicitly said no. For example windows 8 sold badly, so people who explicitly said NO to a "free upgrade" to windows 8. still had it auto install anyways. norton gets bundled and snuck in via various programs. and windows defender also self installs.)

furthermore, those 3 viruses are also all malicious / crapware.

furthermore. those viruses conflict with each other. you are NOT supposed to run both windows defender AND norton at the same time. only one or the other.

if you are absolutely forced to use the backdoor ridden spyware virus known as windows.
then you should use eset antivirus (only the antivirus, not the suite).
remove norton and turn off windows defender.

as for gem domination... it is fully clean.

Last edited:
Reactions: meh1995

Barely-here

Dec 20, 2020
Anyone know how to level up Lapis? I was able to get one point by giving her a landlady update but after that nothing worked

fuccboi2008

Oct 4, 2018
I'm waiting for the full game to come out to try it, are there any comparison pics that show what you're talking about?
As someone who's been casually observing the game's development and playing every year or so yeah there's a sudden increase in CG quality. First image is from a scene early on and the second is from a new one. Looking it up, apparently they got DigitalKaiju, who also did the art for Gem Blast.
Gem Domination_0003.png Gem Domination_0002.png

Last edited:

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
Kind of surprised at the sharp improvement in CG quality.
Different artist, couple updates under their belt to break in the new project, not needing to animate every scene so they can draw more comfortably.

For what it's worth, Elfatgato was more show accurate than DigitalKaiju, even if Kaiju's more experienced at drawing cartoon tits.

Kattlarv

Feb 8, 2019
Overall very solid tbh. Could have a little more on the female orgasms and pussy variety... but all and all it has solid content.

3.60 star(s) 14 Votes