Ren'Py Finding Cloud 9 [v0.5.1] [Onyx Decadence]

4.10 star(s) 14 Votes

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
I think that by itself won't break the game. It's essentially code trying to remove a quest from the quest log that's not in there. I will check more closely, but thank you. :) This is actually useful info. One question: Do you remember if in the previous versions when Chloe messaged MC to apologize, you pressed that you don't want to meet with her? I've removed that choice in this version, but there was a bug that the quest still showed up even if you didn't meet with Chloe for coffee at the cafe.
I may be wrong, but if I remember correctly I did meet with her but am not pursuing her.

Blarfz

May 27, 2017
Onyx Decadence Mind looking at this? If you do the remaining mission, sleep, respond to the two texts, and then nap it brings back the old missions where I had to trace back the location of the money/car and talk to the dealer about losing the money again. Which then causes the old quest to start up.

Onyx Decadence

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2023
Onyx Decadence Mind looking at this? If you do the remaining mission, sleep, respond to the two texts, and then nap it brings back the old missions where I had to trace back the location of the money/car and talk to the dealer about losing the money again. Which then causes the old quest to start up.
Before I check it. Did you try playing from the beginning?

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
FindingCloud9-0.5.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: buktccbfc71

Atlius

Mar 10, 2020
Probably this game will enter my personal TOP 3.
A question: can we have an incest patch? It's so clear that MC is Richard's and Riley's son...

Onyx Decadence

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2023
no idea what do you mean.. but
harem - girls know about each other, there is no jealousy drama, they are ok to occasionally join for 3some scenes. At some point MC live will all of them in big house. You no need to repeat game multiple times to see all content and you never have situation where you are forced to pick x girl or y

pseudo harem - mc dating all girls, for some magical reason they don't know about each other for the whole game. At some point you are forced to choose just one girl, and rest of them are okay with that
Yeah. So the issue is that I didn't understand the Harem tag at first. At first I thought that it was a blanket term meaning that MC could just have sex with all LIs. That's it. I was wrong, as you mentioned, there is no jealousy or drama, etc, etc and they will all live with MC. That is not my vision for the game. My aim is closer to pseudo harem then. But I also want to have some drama between some. Like I've stated before. Some girls won't care. Some will. In between there will also be some threesomes etc, etc.
But no harem in direct sense. Not my goal for this game.

Onyx Decadence

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2023
Probably this game will enter my personal TOP 3.
A question: can we have an incest patch? It's so clear that MC is Richard's and Riley's son...
Patreon doesn't allow Incest. They also check F95. If someone, not affiliated with me or my project decides to make one, that's their choice. I hope you understand. :)

Reactions: Atlius

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
When you say harem. Explain exactly what you mean?
no idea what do you mean.. but
harem - girls know about each other, there is no jealousy drama, they are ok to occasionally join for 3some scenes. At some point MC live will all of them in big house. You no need to repeat game multiple times to see all content and you never have situation where you are forced to pick x girl or y

pseudo harem - mc dating all girls, for some magical reason they don't know about each other for the whole game. At some point you are forced to choose just one girl, and rest of them are okay with that
Well, a harem path for me is where the MC is written to be, or develops into becoming the full man package. The handsome, fit alpha-semi dom guy, who displaying bull confidence (who is not a short 15 year old looking moron with a small D... :KEK: ). An MC that melts the hearts of love interests he already has a relationship with (family and best friends), or he the ones he chooses to meet. MC is now the man of the house, so that could of been the starting point for his change, and the potential i family dynamic. He already came to the defense of the family chef, where she was going to be exploited (MC establishes man of the house hero mode).

With MC's many attractive qualities to boot, it makes him unique from the other men in the eyes of his potential love interest(s). This could be the H foundation where he becomes the focal point of their love and desires (got collect them all). (My Dorm is a good example of a harem story path, where MC's family and friends end up desiring him.)

And the girls that further develop their romantic interest in the MC, eventually they become fully aware of the interest of others desiring MC. And it could be dependent on the primary girl's attitude (mother-wife, cuck queen, matriarch...what ever you want to label someone who like's seeing her man her with other girls), she sets the tone of the house...and if written right, all would be welcomed in sharing MC's love and attention.

Also most H fans prefer ladies desiring only MC first, not each other...that would actually become a polly / lesbian relationship fest. A focal point MC is what real old school harem's are liked. (And it could become a players choice to enable that type of FF interaction, but MC's relationship should be established first before they start carpet munching each other. Harem = The focal point get's the attention and respect from his love interests, and MC returns it back all.

That is how I see an old school harem path happen in a story.

Regards.

Last edited:

Onyx Decadence

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2023
saves dont work >? also what happenning with all the errors,each 3 seconds in a new one....
As per Patreon post:
NOTE: Highly likely that the old saves won't work with V0.5.1 due to new changes. I recommend starting from the beginning, in this update. If you find any bugs or issues please, report them to me in Discord or privately on Patreon! Thank you! Please read the updated in-game tutorial for more clarity.

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
yeah
As per Patreon post:
NOTE: Highly likely that the old saves won't work with V0.5.1 due to new changes. I recommend starting from the beginning, in this update. If you find any bugs or issues please, report them to me in Discord or privately on Patreon! Thank you! Please read the updated in-game tutorial for more clarity.
yeah sorry but the discord is ano,....fix the issues already have the game or upload a fix,...you know there are many errors and even if i start the game each 3 secs the exeption come out,deleted it....sorry no time for nothing else at the moment

4.10 star(s) 14 Votes