4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
I like futa games and this character is a real futa, but I won't play it because it's a sissification game and it's not my genre style, if we controlled the futanari and fucked other girls I would play it (It's a shame that most futanari games It's about sissification or futa on man and that the characters in this game is a real futa, not like other games where it's just a character with a dick) but I wish good luck to Dev and that he goes far with this game, I'm tired of seeing games being abandoned good luck and all the best in your game.

Reactions: Gala Sanctuary

Rabonixxx

Apr 26, 2020
I always liked the models from Dev, especially Val, genre of big futa is always welcomed. Hopefully the rework from the other game is huge, honestly, the story did not make much sense if I remember correctly.

Keeping an eye to this and Final Spell too, good luck with the last push!.

jojorama

Jan 1, 2019
I like futa games and this character is a real futa, but I won't play it because it's a sissification game and it's not my genre style, if we controlled the futanari and fucked other girls I would play it (It's a shame that most futanari games It's about sissification or futa on man and that the characters in this game is a real futa, not like other games where it's just a character with a dick) but I wish good luck to Dev and that he goes far with this game, I'm tired of seeing games being abandoned good luck and all the best in your game.
I haven't seen any sissification in it. futa on male sure, but even the MC sort of gets told he can use her pussy once he gets more talented or they get closer. either way there are lot's of other games that have only male on futa.

Asherandai

Sep 20, 2018
Whelp, sounds like Final Spell is getting abandoned maybe with a rushed ending. Another futa on male for the unfinished trash heap.

I'm beginning to despair of any remotely halfway decent Futa on male game getting past the opening act, let alone finished.

• Haha

DarkXDaemon

May 14, 2018
I like the game so far and am looking foward to future releases. I do wish there was a point it told you that youve seen all there is for the build but considering its quite early im excited for this game.

Gala Sanctuary

Game Developer
Jan 12, 2023
I like the game so far and am looking foward to future releases. I do wish there was a point it told you that youve seen all there is for the build but considering its quite early im excited for this game.
There is. When you talk to Valerie, the answer changes based on progress. But for some reason it's bugged and only changes once. I need to fix that or change the whole code for it.

Reactions: DarkXDaemon

DarkXDaemon

May 14, 2018
There is. When you talk to Valerie, the answer changes based on progress. But for some reason it's bugged and only changes once. I need to fix that or change the whole code for it.
Another suggestion maybe a menu that tells you your progress in skills, relationship, and love. I do see when looking into the save code that it does show those different options there so just a menu that reads and displays that would be awesome as well.

Gala Sanctuary

Game Developer
Jan 12, 2023
Another suggestion maybe a menu that tells you your progress in skills, relationship, and love. I do see when looking into the save code that it does show those different options there so just a menu that reads and displays that would be awesome as well.
Yes. I'm also planning on adding a stat screen for every character but I failed to make it work for the initial release.

LeakCode

Formerly 'lampuiho'
Nov 30, 2018
Showing the pussy in preview to prove to the weirdo their character is indeed a women :KEK:
Still anatomically incorrect. The scrotum literally cuts off at the wrong place. Precence of testicles means no eggs. And precence of scrotum should mean no labia thus vagina should be covered. Unless the person is born from 2 nuclei resulting in what's typically conjoined twins, you don't really get two set of intermediate mesoderms to grow from. You can see real life study of true hermaprodites to confirm it.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes