Gala Sanctuary

Game Developer
Jan 12, 2023
banner.jpg

Overview:
Play as a Male or Femboy protagonist with submission to Futa only route.
This is the first release intended as a sandbox concept demo for some key features and artwork.​

Thread Updated: 2024-09-25
Release Date: 2024-09-24
Developer: Gala Sanctuary -
Censored: No
Version: 0.08
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - - -
Mac: - - - - -
Android: - - - -

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg

Last edited:

RAlN

Feb 19, 2021
At first glance I thought this was a certain other developer creating a new account because of the negativity on his games, hope that's not the case.

Wahcha

Feb 25, 2017
I really enjoy their other game, I do hope they are able to balance two games together, unfortunately there rarely is a dev who is able too but hey, i'll take literally any morsel of futaxmale content i can get with how rare it is

Gala Sanctuary

Game Developer
Jan 12, 2023
I love it when game devs start working on other games when they are no where close to finishing the ones that already exist :rolleyes:. Especially when the new game is in the exact same style!
I'll try to finish Final Spell by the end of this year. This was a sandbox project I've been working on as a hobby from the start of the year just so I can learn some python.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
damn a real Futa...OMG...this is incredible in the sea of fake gay contents with woman with dick and no pussy it's a really good new.gratz

Reactions: Gala Sanctuary

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
I'll try to finish Final Spell by the end of this year. This was a sandbox project I've been working on as a hobby from the start of the year just so I can learn some python.
can u pls not mnake it sandbox?? i don't wanna spend the day cliking aimlessly on my monitor or try to guess if i should be there during morning or noon...or even eve...or, even bad, grinding for some money .please sir