4.70 star(s) 20 Votes

govorun

Jul 24, 2019
I have a full copy of Seedbed Wars, if anyone wants to go through the effort of uploading it.
There you go, exactly as downloaded.

Unfortunately, it's a touch glitchy, and really grindy.
Download will finish in 8 hours:KEK:

EvilClone

Mar 1, 2018
I know this isn't the game I'm looking for, but does anyone have a full save for Seedbed Wars v1.00?

FearTheD

Jun 21, 2017
This is not the save file for Seedbed wars, it's a unity game not an rpgmaker game.
Any one have a good save?

Nekomota

Sep 29, 2018
This is not the save file for Seedbed wars, it's a unity game not an rpgmaker game.
Any one have a good save?
Might be redundant by now, but i've heard, and also dabbled in myself, using regedit to unlock the CG for prior ZNZN games. Maybe it would work the same with Seedbed Wars. Really needs it's own thread by now lol

BlackFurr

Sep 3, 2019
I have a full copy of Seedbed Wars, if anyone wants to go through the effort of uploading it.

there is error when i try to download((

ReC3KS

Oct 12, 2021
¿Is there any way to save your progress in the dungeon? Specially in endless mode

Last edited:

anon0

Feb 26, 2022

oh? Never knew this game has a related game. Loved this game so far. Will be checking out Seedbed Wars next.

Completed all achievements already. Sad there's nothing special at level 200+, just a lot more monsters and lot less loot. Had to turbo-search stairs and disregard loot after ~ level 50.

Techno11244

Mar 27, 2023
there's no achievement guide here. Here's one, from top left to bottom right.

I highly recommend doing achievements 11-20 before doing the others, these should boost your max health and mp. It's very difficult to do some of the achievements if you don't do this. 1-10 add cg to your gallery. 20-30 are points/challenge.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'll probably update this to give more exact instructions (like how many times you need to do x). I thought this was going to be quick and easy to write but this took a bit longer than I hoped for :/. I like the little descriptions each achievement has.

Also, a tip. If you get the grimoire of retry, don't try to cheat your way out of infinite items by losing over and over thinking it will appear again on the same chest. It won't. Usually other items reappear, but retry grimoires never do.

Edit: I know there's many spelling mistakes, it only makes sense since I started to grow impatient as I noticed how much time it was taking me.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 20 Votes