cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
And how do you see the actual endings (not just a sex scene) without it throwing errors all over the place because it doesn't know your name, etc?
haaving earlier saves or waiting that sancho mod gets back to bench.

Reactions: luisar018

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
haaving earlier saves or waiting that sancho mod gets back to bench.
Had earlier saves still there, but going to the gallery it forgot all of them. Even before after completing the Riley path it forgot I had seen (but not saved) 2 other endings.

flaviopaganini

Feb 25, 2024
Yeah, not going through and playing the whole thing over again. My original question was "how to see the other endings without having to play the whole thing over again."
This game is quite short; if you use the TAB key to skip the conversation, you can unlock all the endings in 5 minutes. Just go to options and check the box to skip unread texts.

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
This game is quite short; if you use the TAB key to skip the conversation, you can unlock all the endings in 5 minutes. Just go to options and check the box to skip unread texts.
Yeah, but then you have to pick the right choices when they come up...

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
As our friend mentioned above, in the top right corner, you can activate the option to highlight the choices, and there's also this step-by-step PDF.

https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/08/3985799_Erotica_Episodes_1-16_Final_Walkthrough.pdf
Yeah, already deleted the game and I don't do that shit where you have to go between playing and reading. Walkthrough has to be in game or GTFO. Even with between skipping and clicking on the choices, it's too much time.

Reactions: fox1one

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yeah, already deleted the game and I don't do that shit where you have to go between playing and reading. Walkthrough has to be in game or GTFO. Even with between skipping and clicking on the choices, it's too much time.
well sancho is still suffering from hurricane so no his mod (or his bugfixes).

May 26, 2023
I'm sure the dev is now shedding a tear for losing you as a player :))

• Haha
Reactions: Macinnes

johnpouljones

Oct 17, 2023
Oh, I see that reading is giving you trouble? :ROFLMAO:
There is a way out. Play without WT. If you have everything written down, it's not your game anymore. It's just a click away.

flaviopaganini

Feb 25, 2024
Oh, I see that reading is giving you trouble? :ROFLMAO:
There is a way out. Play without WT. If you have everything written down, it's not your game anymore. It's just a click away.
The scenes in this game aren't even that good for all this effort. If you're not going to enjoy this game as a visual novel, it's better not to download it at all. There are videos with real people and better CG out there. :ROFLMAO:

4.00 star(s) 24 Votes