tarreflow1131

Aug 17, 2019
all of that atmospheres on 3 storylines are insane, and plus that exotic situations and scenarios, awesome job and impressive creativeness, i cant say no more, epic buddy and keep it going!

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
Dev is silent lately, any news when the next version might hit. He is one of the top 5 devs here.
He mostly doesn't post devlogs but sometimes drops info on his (free) discord. And if you click on info on patreon you always see the percentage of how far from being finished the new update is. He updates those numbers regularly. Eon is on 75% atm.

blblblblb

Mar 18, 2019
yo, is it possible to build the house yet? i hav ethe dial option but when i clic it nothing happen it doesn't even tell me what material is require^^

EDIT: apparently the game tells u what you need ones you have it^^ its 100 stones and 50 wood for the base at least^^

Last edited:

M8ke

Feb 26, 2018
I'm lost... The very first Screen with Freya: Guide says I gotta go to Art Gallery. Where is that? Only places I have is Lydia and the Yard

vangel12

Jul 10, 2021
Sorry for my English, I'm not a hater but... does anyone know what happened to the creator? He never took so long to update this game. I'm not criticizing, I just want to know if anyone knows if the game was cancelled or if he's on vacation or if the creator got sick or if the new update is just too heavy and that's why it takes so long?

BySorax231

Sep 9, 2017
Sorry for my English, I'm not a hater but... does anyone know what happened to the creator? He never took so long to update this game. I'm not criticizing, I just want to know if anyone knows if the game was cancelled or if he's on vacation or if the creator got sick or if the new update is just too heavy and that's why it takes so long?
I mean usually he brings update's depending on the content 3 months so I think atm he is on track. Just last update he fixed a lot of issues/smaller details changed so yeah it was quiete small and fast update and it came faster. Thats why the next one is taking this long but usually he takes 3 months to release an update. ATM the current progress is 85%.

vangel12

Jul 10, 2021
I mean usually he brings update's depending on the content 3 months so I think atm he is on track. Just last update he fixed a lot of issues/smaller details changed so yeah it was quiete small and fast update and it came faster. Thats why the next one is taking this long but usually he takes 3 months to release an update. ATM the current progress is 85%.
I was thinking that I would cancel the game, as Willy's adventure, luckily it is not like that

BySorax231

Sep 9, 2017
I was thinking that I would cancel the game, as Willy's adventure, luckily it is not like that
I mean for Willy's Adventure as far as I know everything for story is done also Nenad has confirmed it if not mistaking. I think he is planning to finish adding a couple of things but the main focus atm is EON. Already EON is bigger based on contet toWilly's Adventure so.

deniz007

Aug 15, 2023
hi i am looking for a game. size is around 20 gb. the initial letter of the game starts with s. please help me find the game

apsentibus

Jun 22, 2019
He never took so long to update this game.
3 months is the regular interval between two versions. The last update took him only 1 month because that update didn't contain any major sex scenes like previous ones. Before that, it had always been exactly 3 months for each update. He has no assistant and works on the game all by himself alone, so it takes time.

4.00 star(s) 35 Votes