RPGM WIP [English Translation] SEQUEL thirst [RJ01225955][Leaf Geometry]

qudere

Sep 3, 2024
Alright, the game's coming out in the next twelve hours.

I'm thinking I'll just do the translation all at once and then have a QC period where anyone that wants to playtest it with me is welcome to, and then at the end of that we'll call the translation complete. I don't particularly care about the release format though, I'm just assuming people would rather not play a partial, so if you have any suggestions, feel free to make them. I'll keep the progress section in the OP regularly updated and respond to questions so rumors of my death remain under-exaggerated. I'll also leave the demo up become I don't see any reason not to.

pir

May 20, 2019
gonna wait until the translation, thanks qudere, after innocent rules never wasn't translated i was fearing that the same happened with this game

Reactions: Schatten5

lwiss

Sep 24, 2020
took me too long to buy it from dlsite but i finally got through it :

Full version of SEQUEL thirst, have fun boys!
is this only jp patch?. btw thanks for the share and also thanks to qudere for trying to translate the game

petertje

Jul 1, 2017
gonna wait until the translation, thanks qudere, after innocent rules never wasn't translated i was fearing that the same happened with this game
Innocent Rules is being translated though. It's just H-scenes left at this point.