4.30 star(s) 60 Votes
Mar 24, 2019
Missing 2 skill, is my game have bugs?

*Wednesday: Go to mall, walk to drug store, get cold medicine from the middle square of the middle shelf on the LEFT side of the store. (Two squares right and four squares off of the purple girl next to the freezers) Then give cold medicine to the sick ninja/man in the top right of the same store.

Can't get the medicine even weeks pass.
View attachment 3919695

*Saturday: Talk to the mumbling old man in the book store 10 times in a row in the mall.
Can't get skill when talk 10 or more
View attachment 3919696
I would ask-
1. if you interacted with the shelf, like you would to talk to someone. If you're clicking it to try and interact you may be clicking too high for it to trigger (you're standing at the right part, but the shelf is 2 squares tall, only the lower square by where your character's feet are at can be interacted with), just checking since small mistakes can miss the interact prompt since it's a bit finnicky.

2. did you install the patch at the top of the thread or the recent uncensored patch someone else made? I know this works on both the normal download without the patch that fixes fortune, AND with the patch that fixes fortune telling since I did it with both, but I haven't installed the uncensored patch so I don't know if maybe that might have some bugs in it like what happened when the game got translated.

3. Most importantly, is this your first playthrough on this save, or are you in New Game Plus? I'm assuming you're posting this because you got the other hidden skills, but not these two, and I can't help but notice your action points are really low despite being on different days in both screenshots, which makes me think this is your first playthrough. It COULD be that those two skills are locked until you reach your second playthrough, as that unlocks multiple new mechanics involving Lust (which is what the old man's skill is supposed to help with), AND new and faster ways to work to boost your stats and cash faster, which is what the guy who needs cold medicine is supposed to help with.

It could be that you can only get these on your second playthrough after you've already gotten an ending. Since the game is really meant to last multiple playthroughs. Also, if this is your first playthrough, I recommend working each different job relatively evenly. Construction gives more max stamina, bath house gives more stamina recovery (so you can actually refill all your stamina when you sleep or unlock the ability to nap), and convenience store gives more AP/actions per day which is probably the most important stat in the game, since it can also be exchanged for stamina but not vice versa.

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
Missing 2 skill, is my game have bugs?

*Wednesday: Go to mall, walk to drug store, get cold medicine from the middle square of the middle shelf on the LEFT side of the store. (Two squares right and four squares off of the purple girl next to the freezers) Then give cold medicine to the sick ninja/man in the top right of the same store.

Can't get the medicine even weeks pass.
View attachment 3919695

*Saturday: Talk to the mumbling old man in the book store 10 times in a row in the mall.
Can't get skill when talk 10 or more
View attachment 3919696
i missed these two skills too. i figured out, it isnt work only after ending (3) but not sure

Reactions: Ballistic 9029

NullByte0116

Dec 21, 2019
The game will literally not continue during the heat scene at the mall. Was the patch I downloaded from the first page the latest?

Mar 24, 2019
The game will literally not continue during the heat scene at the mall. Was the patch I downloaded from the first page the latest?
1. Which Heat Scene at the mall? There are multiple based on where Nenena randomly spawns-

2. I'm guessing you're talking about the "Bugfix" patch, which yes, should be as up to date as possible-

I would ask how exactly you installed the patch, and also ask if you had any awkward hiccups either during downloading the game or patch, or had any extraction problems-

If you can't find what's causing the problem, best solution might just be to either avoid whatever scene is blocking you, or try and uninstall/reinstall everything. As far as I know, the game and the patch should run fine, and assuming you properly replaced the files (not the entire data folder) that are in the patch download, you shouldn't have any issues with any of the heat scenes-

I've downloaded all the files at the top of the thread and none of them have changed in ages, so they should all still work-

Make sure you don't have your patch download left sitting in your data folder as a rar or zip file-

When you open the game folder (Encode Encore v1.25), the patch goes under (www)->(data)
And the patch itself is just a bunch of JSON files that need to be placed/replaced into your existing data folder.

If I remember right, the patch IS NOT a complete copy of the data folder, just a replacement for the broken or missing JSON files. Which is why it's important you didn't replace the PATCH'S data folder with your normal data folder, since then you might be missing parts of the game, you're just supposed to copy the contents of the patch into the contents of the game.

I hope that helps, or at least gives you a clue on where your problem might be, again, sometimes the internet gods just hate us and decide to corrupt our download for no reason-

NullByte0116

Dec 21, 2019
1. Which Heat Scene at the mall? There are multiple based on where Nenena randomly spawns-
Her first heat scene, the mall variant.*

...assuming you properly replaced the files (not the entire data folder) that are in the patch download...

When you open the game folder (Encode Encore v1.25), the patch goes under (www)->(data)
And the patch itself is just a bunch of JSON files that need to be placed/replaced into your existing data folder.

If I remember right, the patch IS NOT a complete copy of the data folder, just a replacement for the broken or missing JSON files. Which is why it's important you didn't replace the PATCH'S data folder with your normal data folder, since then you might be missing parts of the game, you're just supposed to copy the contents of the patch into the contents of the game.
You're fucking shitting me?

I de-zipped the data.zip, dropped the patch data folder it in and overwritten the original data folder.

So, you're fucking telling me that I should have just copied the files from the data.zip--manually like a fucking twat--then drop and let it all overwrite inside the folder?

Was that all I had to fucking do?

Last edited:

NullByte0116

Dec 21, 2019
Righto.

Firstly, I do apologize for the aggression. I just calmed down after finally maxed out Assistance after a grueling trial and error. Rewarded with my first raw scene so I'm pretty jolly right about now.

I freaked out initially because I just sunk it nearly 12 hours in this game, not to mention gooning and edging myself during the whole ordeal till I was finally able to bust out on the first creampie and subsequent impregnation. You could imagine my delight for finally releasing.

--Nutting aside, I pretty much got all of the trophies/achievements and tried to see if I could open the first mall heat scene with the newly unlocked gallery room.

..And it fucking turns out that it still froze!

Out of all the scenes, that one in particular practically ruined the whole playthrough for me.

The game--or whatever actually caused the scene from freezing--cucked me.

The game fucking cucked me out one scene and its dialogues. :)

I really wanted to reinstall everything, but then I realized I'd be losing 12+ hours of time so I just let it be.

Now I'm asking for anyone else here who experienced a similar debilitating issue and somehow found a remedy to fix this shite because God-Almighty I am a fucking completionist and I'm not letting this one persisting fink ruin this for me :mad::mad::mad:

Mar 24, 2019
Her first heat scene, the mall variant.*

You're fucking shitting me?

I de-zipped the data.zip, dropped the patch data folder it in and overwritten the original data folder.

So, you're fucking telling me that I should have just copied the files from the data.zip--manually like a fucking twat--then drop and let it all overwrite inside the folder?

Was that all I had to fucking do?
Actually I might've been wrong-
I think you can actually unpack it like that, I just never did-

The files should be identical as long as you don't have overlapping data folders-
(A data folder inside a data folder)

Don't know exactly what went wrong, but I empathize with a fellow completionist-

I don't know if you're on NG+ yet (second playthrough onward), but if you wanna save time and really think uninstall/reinstall is your only option-

Assuming that it's just a bad install, and not a bad SAVE somehow-

You could uninstall/reinstall everything, and just keep a copy of all your data in the "save" folder

Under (www)->(save) in your game files.
It should contain your config, save, and whatever your settings were I think-

Then theoretically all you would need to do is copy your old save into the new game files after a fresh install-

You'd still have your 12 hours of progress...in theory-

You'd just need to transfer it from the corrupted game to the working game-

I have NO IDEA if this would work, your save might be at least part of the issue-

You could also try using MTool which is a cheat tool designed to work with engines like RPGMaker, basically a god mode panel-

Then you could start a fresh save but from NG+ instead of scratch, and edit in money and stats until you're back to where you were in your original run-

You'd still lose time and the original save, but it wouldn't be a whole 12+ hours of work again.

https://f95zone.to/threads/mtool-rp...eat-one-click-machine-translation-tool.54117/

Here's the F95 page if you want that option (just go through the patreon, the important parts should be in english and the download is mostly automatic-).

Just in case, I'm gonna try if my save backup method even works, because I really am trying to help, no one wants to lose a lot of progress, and I get that.

Reactions: NullByte0116
Mar 24, 2019
Righto.

Firstly, I do apologize for the aggression. I just calmed down after finally maxed out Assistance after a grueling trial and error. Rewarded with my first raw scene so I'm pretty jolly right about now.

I freaked out initially because I just sunk it nearly 12 hours in this game, not to mention gooning and edging myself during the whole ordeal till I was finally able to bust out on the first creampie and subsequent impregnation. You could imagine my delight for finally releasing.

--Nutting aside, I pretty much got all of the trophies/achievements and tried to see if I could open the first mall heat scene with the newly unlocked gallery room.

Out of all the scenes, that one in particular practically ruined the whole playthrough for me.

The game--or whatever actually caused the scene from freezing--cucked me.

The game fucking cucked me out one scene and its dialogues. :)

I really wanted to reinstall everything, but then I realized I'd be losing 12+ hours of time so I just let it be.

Now I'm asking for anyone else here who experienced a similar debilitating issue and somehow found a remedy to fix this shite because God-Almighty I am a fucking completionist and I'm not letting this one persisting fink ruin this for me :mad::mad::mad:
Alright, so at the very least-
Assuming there's ONLY an issue with your game files and not your save-

Transferring your save WILL keep your 12 hours, I just copied my save game, deleted everything else, installed the game, installed the patch (yes just overwriting the data folder worked), transferred my save folder, and everything worked like normal-

Assuming it's NOT the save that's an issue, it MIGHT fix your problem-

At the very least, it won't be any more broken than it already is-

Just as a reminder, the save folder is under "www", same as the data folder you need to replace.

Just to be clear, if you do this right, and it's STILL broken, more than likely your save is somehow corrupt or it's an issue unrelated to the game entirely-

Because this method completely uproots all the game files with fresh ones, ONLY keeping your save data-

Last edited:

nonna.

Jun 26, 2020

Use this one.
It's a combination of that scene fix, fortune teller fix, and AI message fix.

Credit to the other contributors.
I just combine them together.

• Love
Mar 24, 2019
Does anyone know what are these "unique" events if you don't make her wear her panties?
Pretty much they're not so much "unique" as they are locked-

I don't know specifics since to my knowledge, past max assistance, Nenena pretty much never wears underwear by default most days-

But I think some of them are scenes you get BEFORE max assistance, like scenes that happen at the mall or around town, lower rank than the options that just let you fuck her in public, and heat events, like BJs, or just public sexual harassment-

For example, and I could be wrong, I think you can only make her cum from her breasts when she's not wearing a bra-

I've never noticed too many differences when she's bottomless, but I'm sure it's mainly an edit/option to go further if you pick one of the more mild options.

Since as you advance rank, ever assistance option that was available BEFORE that, gets riskier and riskier options, to the point I think some of the "harassment" options might lead to normal sex under certain conditions.

It's a lot of variables, but if you wanna find specifics, I would say start with some of the less risque options you unlocked really early on but changed overtime, and gradually work your way up to the normal sex scenes/heat scenes if you really wanna go out your way to see EVERYTHING-

It's kind of like how when you first unlock "blatant sexual harassment" it's just groping or something, and then it advances to touching for longer and longer until you can make her cum and she starts offering to let you cum on her, and then I think even later there's options to advance to further foreplay, and then I think even after that actual sex under the right conditions-

I could be wrong, but generally if you're worried about missing something, it can be found in something you unlocked way earlier in the game, that had been evolving that you just didn't notice.

NullByte0116

Dec 21, 2019
I did a lil exploration and found two specific scenes. The boob-groping-2 option where you help her find some beetles and the convenience store option before the take-her-home one.

I'm not sure if there are more cuz I got lazy and disinterested since it's as you say, "locked" with almost no interesting dialogue changes or unique interactions (pre-locked, the unlocked sequences were pretty good).

Kinda sucks that you have to go through some effort to manually disable and re-enable her underwear tho. Wished once you maxed out everything (before unlocking the gallery room) she'd allow you to continue by pulling aside her underwear or whatnot.

Reactions: Ballistic 9029

bigdumdum

May 14, 2023
For example, and I could be wrong, I think you can only make her cum from her breasts when she's not wearing a bra-
I just replayed it. And you can make her cum from her nipples with the bra on. Only other thing I noticed that changed after removing her panties was that you can finger her asshole and make her cum.

Edit: Tried to also look if someone posted, but the blatant sexual assault has a fixed rotation of Pussy > Asshole > Nipples > Clit. And if you made the mistake of choosing "Ask her to sit down" instead of "Continue as is" then that choice will replace the next leg of the rotation. So say you were gunning for the "make her cum from the asshole" confidence trophy using blatant sexual assault (BAS). You were just at the "pussy" BAS, and have now button mashed your way into the "Ask her to sit down" option. That will now take the position of the "Asshole" BAS in the rotation (Pussy > Ask her to sit down > Nipples > Clit), and you will now have to complete another rotation to get back into the "asshole" farming.

Last edited:

KonoDiavoloDa

Dec 4, 2021
Can't seem to find the Cold Medicine for the Sick Man at the Mall's Drugstore, can anyone point out to me where / how I get it? It's on Wednesday, is it the first week or the second week? Where should I interract to obtain it? Who should I talk to?

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
Can't seem to find the Cold Medicine for the Sick Man at the Mall's Drugstore, can anyone point out to me where / how I get it? It's on Wednesday, is it the first week or the second week? Where should I interract to obtain it? Who should I talk to?
i think in ending 3

4.30 star(s) 60 Votes