TomLuv

Jan 18, 2021
So i'm stuck, Naboku doesn't let upgrade de village and the orcs want me to go to the dark forest but i can't go there until i upgrade the village. can someone help?
One in the guild office in village will give you a quest to explore the dark forrest and open the dungeon there , talk to him .

TomLuv

Jan 18, 2021
the problem with that is that im still waiting to join the guild
You can join the guild in the end of the game , there is one sitting inside the guild by a table that you need to talk to open the black forrest area . If this is not working you prolly missed some other quests that is required .

godline

Mar 11, 2024
I need help, I've already talked to the seer Still don't understand and I'm talking all over the village Including TILY and MAROVIA Nothing happened in the quest No more available And I have killed all the bosses and My dungeon reached the depth at F5, anyway I'm at v8 anyone help
IMG_20240926_133712.jpg IMG_20240926_133820.jpg IMG_20240926_133645.jpg

SayajinSuperb

Aug 31, 2024
damn, sad ending
Why sad? It's a happy ending! Do you see how hot Liliun and Silvia turned to? Damn! I would love to see they on the next game, and have chance to get down on they both!

I need help, I've already talked to the seer Still don't understand and I'm talking all over the village Including TILY and MAROVIA Nothing happened in the quest No more available And I have killed all the bosses and My dungeon reached the depth at F5, anyway I'm at v8 anyone help
View attachment 4071393 View attachment 4071394 View attachment 4071396
It's exactly what the hint says. Talk to Athena at the camp on Tily's road and go to Naboku to build the church. Athena will show's up at the village entrance and there you recruit her. That's not hard.

You can join the guild in the end of the game , there is one sitting inside the guild by a table that you need to talk to open the black forrest area . If this is not working you prolly missed some other quests that is required .
Do you got at the top Guild Rank? Did you found anything more than Sylas throwing himself at us?

3.60 star(s) 9 Votes