ShadowBurn1221

Apr 19, 2020
There we go, all of the update and more exclusive stuff since the artist is not capable to add content

[Discreen Vision/Inusen] Milf Boom 1.2:

[Discreen Vision/Inusen] The Secret Of The House: Day 1 to 20:
[Discreen Vision/Inusen] The Secret Of The House: Day 21 to 25:
[Discreen Vision/Inusen] Artbook Collection 1-22:
[Discreen Vision/Inusen] All Series: Exclusive Pinups:
[Discreen Vision/Insuen] If You Do V1.6:
[Discreen Vision/Inusen] ALL Series: Edit Pics:
[Discreen Vision Inusen] Housemilf Arcade 1.0:
thx

BurningLlama

Apr 19, 2023
Will you bring this last game "The secret of the house" on steam? The game is awesome with a few extremely annoying bugs like get stuck in the kitchen on day 4, other than that the art is spectacular. 10/10. I even consider subscribing on Patreon, thanks for an amazing and delightful game

Nullx54

Jun 4, 2017
Will you bring this last game "The secret of the house" on steam? The game is awesome with a few extremely annoying bugs like get stuck in the kitchen on day 4, other than that the art is spectacular. 10/10. I even consider subscribing on Patreon, thanks for an amazing and delightful game
The game does have amazing potential.

However Inusen is a lunatic that is grifting people and not working on a proper schedule, not only that but he has constantly banned people from his own Patreon and discord who tried to even have a conversation about the game that he didn't like. Don't sub to him because paywalls for content that shouldn't in the first place and overcharges for any that is worth a pricetag

BurningLlama

Apr 19, 2023
The game does have amazing potential.

However Inusen is a lunatic that is grifting people and not working on a proper schedule, not only that but he has constantly banned people from his own Patreon and discord who tried to even have a conversation about the game that he didn't like. Don't sub to him because paywalls for content that shouldn't in the first place and overcharges for any that is worth a pricetag
what do you mean, do I have to pay more after subscribing to patreon?

takaruien

Apr 24, 2024
what do you mean, do I have to pay more after subscribing to patreon?
I've been a $1 backer for months and get all the content in a swipe. The developer has been releasing everything for free on discord and twitter since he started working. You can see for yourself.
One of my friends doesn't pay at all, he goes up and down every month and never pays.
I see there is a monthly upload, this month Milf Boom Patch 1.3 will be released.

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
Anyone knows if it's the same dev from milftoon drama?
The artist from milftoon drama, who also used to work for milftoon cartoons for years.

Seems like he quit cooperation with milftoon and works solo now, this is the result (a mess)

Sep 7, 2020
Anyone knows if it's the same dev from milftoon drama?
If no one told you Inusen is the same artist who worked on Milftoon Drama. He's tough to work with and I'm being kind in saying that. His 'difficultness' is the reason Milftoon Drama isn't finished. That and he wanted to do his games, which is why the stories are shit under his writing. I was a supporter of both Milftoon Drama and then Secret of the House. Guess what? I got banned on his Patreon for warning another patron not to post comments about other developer's game. Lovely person, right? Milftoon tried to get another artist to replace Inusen but the patrons complained the person's work wasn't up to snuff. So, it's a dead game.

Nullx54

Jun 4, 2017
Depending on the tier the game has "secret scenes" that only the highest tier can see, but they can be seeing in the next update for free
Going back on stuff that is overpriced. If the cost for 2-3 free scenes per 8 was around 5 or 10 dollars if they are very good and that is pushing it, that is passable. but 20 is way too much.

Reactions: takaruien and Noce

Nullx54

Jun 4, 2017
If no one told you Inusen is the same artist who worked on Milftoon Drama. He's tough to work with and I'm being kind in saying that. His 'difficultness' is the reason Milftoon Drama isn't finished. That and he wanted to do his games, which is why the stories are shit under his writing. I was a supporter of both Milftoon Drama and then Secret of the House. Guess what? I got banned on his Patreon for warning another patron not to post comments about other developer's game. Lovely person, right? Milftoon tried to get another artist to replace Inusen but the patrons complained the person's work wasn't up to snuff. So, it's a dead game.
Milftoons themselves are not innocent either, they've been making false promises with content and tried constantly to create new games while leaving their artists to dry. I also heard rumors about them not getting paid well on top of some other drama.

In short, while Inusen is mad enough to actually take them on and use the nuclear option, both sides ended up radioactive with only the artists that didn't start none leaving without issue.

takaruien

Apr 24, 2024
I read somewhere that Inusen started the project at a friend's price and his friend gave the game to "a company" when it was successful, when he asked for a raise, they barely raised his salary and threatened to lose his other work with comics, so he worked for a few more years until he could start his own company. I read it here on the forum. Now he writes that the company must be reminded of the copyright because it used the graphic elements of the Discreen Vision game to call Patrons. After all, the company lied about the old game continuing. They included Gloria in their current game and had to delete it because it is also Inusen's property. It's all shit.

2.40 star(s) 42 Votes