SOYVALENTINA

Jul 5, 2021
so i played the update , and if you can trust me , not play this game, this guy can't manage anything . I can't belive made such an update, not even called update . Could easily post that 4 pics as post on patreon. Anyway later i will start make all and for tonight should be already on the gallery if i'm in the mood to do this shit

SOYVALENTINA

Jul 5, 2021
There we go, all of the update and more exclusive stuff since the artist is not capable to add content

[Discreen Vision/Inusen] Milf Boom 1.2:

[Discreen Vision/Inusen] The Secret Of The House: Day 1 to 20:
[Discreen Vision/Inusen] The Secret Of The House: Day 21 to 25:
[Discreen Vision/Inusen] Artbook Collection 1-22:
[Discreen Vision/Inusen] All Series: Exclusive Pinups:
[Discreen Vision/Insuen] If You Do V1.6:
[Discreen Vision/Inusen] ALL Series: Edit Pics:
[Discreen Vision Inusen] Housemilf Arcade 1.0:

Bioo1204

Jun 9, 2024
(The Secret of the House) You wake up on day 7, enter the password fp2gqvac. Where i can use this password?

_doodle_

Dec 11, 2022
idk if anyone is having the issue but the door to the backyard just goes away sometimes. It's just straight up not there. Sometimes its there but not always. How do I get it back?

90o-o09

Jun 27, 2018
lmao everyone who keeps asking about day 26 are ignored, now i get why milftoon doesnt want his ass back.

ARDATR103

May 21, 2019
I want to ask something. There used to be a game called Milftoon Drama. What happened to it? It was a game by the same producer, wasn't it?

90o-o09

Jun 27, 2018
1723417041711.png
so yeah guys we will work on another projects so we seem busy and we are gonna milk you as well for a few scenes 2 times a year.
fuck the guy is so annoying i keep asking him if he has an idea of a date even if its off with weeks, just keeps ignoring me. i only have the patreon so i can show you how much of a shitty managing this project has.

zechosen

Nov 23, 2018
View attachment 3922180
so yeah guys we will work on another projects so we seem busy and we are gonna milk you as well for a few scenes 2 times a year.
fuck the guy is so annoying i keep asking him if he has an idea of a date even if its off with weeks, just keeps ignoring me. i only have the patreon so i can show you how much of a shitty managing this project has.
i said earlier, Milfy City finished before TSOTH, Inusen is a hack who's patreon should be mass reported for scam

Reactions: 90o-o09

Nullx54

Jun 4, 2017
we can do it tbh
Honest, he deserves it at this point. He is a loon that needs to learn that when you are making a product, you have to be honest, consistent and transparent. He is neither and fails to realize that your whales don't last forever if you don't feed them well (look at Gacha games).

Reactions: Hajtand

SOYVALENTINA

Jul 5, 2021
is there any all of his archive? its 314 pages a link for all would be nice and thankful
Bro you looke 314 page but not up 15 message for see the link XD

[Discreen Vision/Inusen] The Secret Of The House: Day 1 to 20:
[Discreen Vision/Inusen] The Secret Of The House: Day 21 to 25:
[Discreen Vision/Inusen] Artbook Collection 1-22:
[Discreen Vision/Inusen] All Series: Exclusive Pinups:
[Discreen Vision/Insuen] If You Do V1.6:
[Discreen Vision/Inusen] ALL Series: Edit Pics:
[Discreen Vision Inusen] Housemilf Arcade 1.0:
[Discreen Vision/Inusen] Milf Boom 1.2:

2.40 star(s) 42 Votes