Mod Others Devious Desires [v5.22] [ColonolNutty]

4.40 star(s) 19 Votes

fluttershy25

Aug 22, 2017
not sure if anyone else gets this, but some of my animations just decides to poof as its starts. so would say i have 160 in this category, letting me pick any and whatnot before i start it, once it does start will show only 147 animations to pick from? idk why it started doing that, all was fine a good while till one day. also it effects other categories too, so booty times or oral etc etc, would be less to pick from when it gets going, then back to normal amount of selections when it ends

ManedWolf

Mar 20, 2018
Sorry for the noob question, but do you need any expansions for Sims 4 to play? Are there any specific mods i should avoid if I only got the base game?

xhams00

Aug 14, 2024
hi, i'm new to DD because i'm switching from WW, does anyone know how to reposition characters individually? some animations the characters don't line up, usually in WW there's an option to reposition the characters/items/etc. can anyone help?

Stealthfroob1

Feb 26, 2022
Is it just me or is the animal romance still broken?. Gave the new update a quick mess around and that was the only thing refusing to work.

Kuroshu

May 5, 2017
I will ask once again, since I asked earlier this year and didn't get a response.
Is there any cum overlay replacer or set mods? There's a few for WW but those doesn't work with DD.

xhams00

Aug 14, 2024
asking again because i didn't get a response. does anyone know how to reposition characters individually during sex? some animations the characters don't line up, usually in WW there's an option to reposition the characters/items/etc. can anyone help?

Stealthfroob1

Feb 26, 2022
asking again because i didn't get a response. does anyone know how to reposition characters individually during sex? some animations the characters don't line up, usually in WW there's an option to reposition the characters/items/etc. can anyone help?
It might be best to ask that kind of question on discord.

4.40 star(s) 19 Votes