vlad777sk

Nov 3, 2020
Morioh1999-doffy is a litte litte chocolate,kaido and quebec d rock,and yes i have in next moont kings haki and then you always if you online write SIR you are here and salut good moorning or night....

Just For The Plot

Dec 29, 2023
I know there’s like a 0% chance Breadman will take suggestions from this site, but damn I really hope there’s a scene where the MC tittyfucks Ashley’s butt cheeks.
Ashley butt is perfect and honestly top tier design can´t wait to get more content for her and even if breadman wants to tease and don't include (yet) a sex scene a buttjob would be 100% perfect

• Red Heart
Reactions: BreadManGames

Dodopaman

Nov 26, 2023
Ashley butt is perfect and honestly top tier design can´t wait to get more content for her and even if breadman wants to tease and don't include (yet) a sex scene a buttjob would be 100% perfect
Ashley HAS to get an assjob scene every other big booty in the game has so far. (Cassie and Brenda so car hopefully the short haired blonde cop gets one too when she gets her content.)

Reactions: BreadManGames

burntflex

Jul 12, 2019
This game, by far, has become one that I am most interested in seeing fully completed.
When I played it last, I enjoyed almost every aspect of this game; the artwork, the storyline and the progression of the characters; obviously I don't think anyone enjoys waiting for future updates, but when playing a game that's still in development, one can't really ask for anything else.
I also appreciate how the games development team seems to post about the game's status and updates weekly, including live streams of the art in process within the Discord channel, ensuring full engagement by their fans.
All in all, this game rates 9.8/10 for me.
fully agreed i have never been more pleased to find a game on this site that is as transparent, and such great art combined. truly something to strive for i think to other devs.

4.50 star(s) 154 Votes