sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
Man I really hope there'll eventually be some way to help Steph escape Marissa without her being your girlfriend... after going through both versions of her route and then doing Vanessa's, her dossier on the team police panel made me feel so bad I couldn't do anything about it this time around
WhitePhantom forgot to tag you when I first posted it but doing it now just in the hopes of getting some answer (hopefully positive~) as to whether this might ever happen

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
But is Lydia guilty or innocent? :LUL:.

Seriously, I have to play at least until the end of the first or second chapter to see if I like the game or not.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
if I recall correctly been awhile she is innocent but bat shit crazy at least when it comes to her sister unsure if she bat shit crazy towards the other LI
She isn't...sort of...maybe a little....eehhh...I kid, she 'really likes' some of them ;)

Otherwise all correct :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: MiltonPowers

Justaphase

May 1, 2024
From Twatter. Our dirty minded bottle blonde is reluctant to swim.
View attachment 3862305
Those who wish HQ version may look at WhitePhantom's Discord. There is a PNG version in 5000x5000 resolution.
Hopefully this means he's working on some more Steph content. Especially normal Steph, seems like ages since she got some love. Although this does look like post boob job bimbo path Steph, so we shall see.

Reactions: dimale7582

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Best Steph path - Bimbo path. Vanilla routes can be seen in any rom-com movies.
even if she is vanilla I like the whole girlfriend feel to her on that path. Dont see that alot on these games especially one that moves in with the MC. Personally I like normal steph the best but Bimbo is a fun path 2

Reactions: Maviarab

Jhon27

Jul 24, 2024
20240728_160810.jpg
Agora mesmo

Hello everybody,

Just to let you all know I'm very nearly with sorting out the new office and most of the work has now been done, and also with the walkthrough.

The Air Conditioning will be installed next week (all the machines rendering makes the room very hot) and then it will just be a day or two moving everything before the move is complete and the office is all set for the long term.

Once this is finished I'll start releasing some previews of Monday!

The walkthrough is looking set to be enormous and should be very useful to players who want a fully detailed guide of every choice, and also anybody looking for a quick guide for all the girls, and I've made some additional images for all the girl's own individual sections, here is Ellie's.

Thanks for everybody who has helped with the walkthrough, I'm looking through everything received and will include any bits I've missed that has been picked up.

Thanks for all the new and continued support!

WP

4.60 star(s) 149 Votes