ZHDarkstar

Feb 1, 2021
Version 0.4.3 is already available below:

I haven't checked both of them so do your due diligence.
While taking forever to download, this does seem like the legit version 0.4.3 of the game. Btw, the cheat password for 0.4.3 is 123789654

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
Once I get to exploring outside of the vault I get crashs / bug reports that make me auto lose fights and I have to many icons during fight screenes.

Mar 5, 2018
i think the dev should just throw out the fights. its pretty much guaranteed loss, and each loss completely removes your weapons, which means you're just going to keep losing.

RS71

Dec 29, 2019
Can someone tell me how to go to Nikki's camp? I am unable to find it on the map and explore just doesn't bring it up. Are there any prerequisites to finding it?

Syliar

Jul 21, 2017
Still so, so many typos and grammar errors no how often people point them out. It's a decent game but the dev needs to fix those.

YmirIcy

Jun 10, 2024
My first crash happened when going outside/talking to the security girl, before fighting the first cockroach it crashed to something something python files didnt load or something.
After downloading from another source and playing it after killing the first cockroach I could not sleep. I deleted the game.
I hope you can fix these bugs so I can enjoy the game in a year or so.

3.80 star(s) 23 Votes