3.40 star(s) 27 Votes

HoshiEx

Apr 25, 2020
It's not the first a Russian dev abandoned a game for their safety, if I remember correctly, the dev that made the VN "Off the Record" got drafted to the war and no status of him
kinda sad that happen for dev from there actually..not really have freedom.thats my opinion and still hope that another VN will make a comeback..but thats only hope.

Wolf4827

Sep 18, 2021
don't know if the game will come back, but does anyone have the Patreon version to release since it had exclusive content

Radical_Dreamer

Donor
Aug 26, 2018
Oh shit. I came to this thread to find something out; I didn't realize it was abandoned.

Laaaaaaaaame. Such promise, too. :(

NootyNooty

Aug 21, 2020
The dev is alive, he posted an update on Patreon yesterday.

"Hello everyone I am very glad to see you all! I know that I've been missing for a while, unfortunately my computer broke down. I couldn't log into discord because all my passwords and access code were on the computer... now I realized that you can't store all passwords in one place. It took me a while to buy a new power supply, motherboard and processor. now I understand that it is necessary to install a non-destructive power source so that such situations would never happen... Now I'm trying to figure out where I stopped and remember what I was doing before the break... Thank you all for staying close and helping to make the game better and more interesting"

rostabu

Mar 8, 2019
thats really good news, glad to see mobilization didn't get him

looking above there seems to be a patreon version, since its been so long since release maybe he should put that up so it builds a little buzz while he gets next ep together

Linguiniii

Feb 1, 2020
The dev is alive, he posted an update on Patreon yesterday.

"Hello everyone I am very glad to see you all! I know that I've been missing for a while, unfortunately my computer broke down. I couldn't log into discord because all my passwords and access code were on the computer... now I realized that you can't store all passwords in one place. It took me a while to buy a new power supply, motherboard and processor. now I understand that it is necessary to install a non-destructive power source so that such situations would never happen... Now I'm trying to figure out where I stopped and remember what I was doing before the break... Thank you all for staying close and helping to make the game better and more interesting"
Amen brother

3.40 star(s) 27 Votes