4.30 star(s) 28 Votes
Sep 2, 2023
It doesn't exist yet. That's ep 3 content which isn't in the files exactly. I recommend you don't continue unless you want to spoiler yourself without the graphics. I found this bug when playing the updated content and not adding it to the base game.
Me too, and i reload an old save and while replaying a similar error occurred.

Hikaru47

Dec 26, 2019
I wonder, the baked in Walkthrough seems to be not in the game anymore? Or did i miss something?
EDIT: nvm.... Started a complete fresh game and it is still there.

Ariaspoaa
I want to report a little bug to you: If you choose "saying pussy" in the first sex scene with poloson, she says it there. But in scenes afterwards say still says "Happy place".
EDIT: Also nvm... after a another certain scene she refers it correctly (spot/bathscene). Sorry for the confusion.

But the bug with the new Extra story content is still there when starting a new game after installing it to the main-game. I deleted the whole game and redownloaded just the EP2-enhanced version.

But otherwise. Keep it up bud. :sneaky:(y)

Last edited:

F1r3Guy

May 2, 2023
When will the game be finished in its entirety?
looks it so far
still be worked on with no slowed down pace or burn out and updates arent become lazy last couple have been bug fixes but i think its more hindering people moving forward in some cases but all is well from what i can gather

pometru

Feb 28, 2020
When I load the game via terminal, it gives me a lot of syntax warnings about using "is"/"is not" where you should be using "=="/"!=" which could be causing problems.

Hikaru47

Dec 26, 2019
When I load the game via terminal, it gives me a lot of syntax warnings about using "is"/"is not" where you should be using "=="/"!=" which could be causing problems.
I assume you want to play on linux and want to start via the .sh file, right?

To run your script :
./script-name-here.sh

4.30 star(s) 28 Votes