3.40 star(s) 12 Votes

InfiniteEiens

Jan 22, 2020
The app.asar contents are recognized by the game in unpacked folder form, so feel free to rename or put the OG file somewhere else for safekeeping

OhMeOhMy

May 24, 2023
For those wondering whats new, they're small scenes based on the essences you can see when you claim them. Haven't seen em all yet so I can't say how good they are.

Reactions: HardcoreCuddler

Kyoka

May 5, 2019
ive played this before, the preg content is a joke no visuals on your character no visuals in the menu of your character, its basically a 6x6 cm badly drawn little picture after a certin (moving)event..... iff youre here for good preg content skip this one.

Over all the art is nice but the game is a repetitive boring tedious chore to play.

OhMeOhMy

May 24, 2023
There are multiple scenes involving preg actually. The belly doesn't get that big, so I suppose it may not really work for you.

Personally there's like 3 factors I look for in preg.

1, belly size and shape. This game doesn't do that well.

2, the 'weight' so to speak. As in how much presence and impact the pregnancy has. The game does that well. The pregnancy is a burden in the game. A lotta games just gloss over that part.

3, is birth. Again it's decent in this game. The baby doesn't just like pop out.

That said, the game doesn't have preg as a primary fetish. So yymv.

SylphMeister

Apr 17, 2022
Here's a quick browser translation of the last 2 patch notes. Others have summarized them more clearly above
【ver.1.3.0】
・Adding residual memory』 events
(Playable from the item screen when you have residue )

V1.2.0 update details
・Adding moving events
Mobile events can now be viewed in Gallery
・So that the aphrodisiac level decreases by 2 during breaks

Reactions: olegus34216

EarthTramp

May 12, 2020
probably already been asked somewhere but I'm lazy and don't want to scroll 20+ pages, is there an uncensor patch or not?

Oct 20, 2017
Alright, I'm feeling like a fucking idiot, but are the debug instructions out of date for 1.3?

I'm in scene1.ks, but I cannot for the fucking life of me find the block of code the guide says. I've looked in the modded 1.0 Debug scene1.ks, and the relevant areas in the code (and I'm talking +-200 lines) look nothing alike. Hell even a search for the mentioned lines comes up with nothing.

I've been beating my head against this goddamn file for 45 minutes now, anyone got any ideas?

ronzion`

Feb 28, 2020
A game that is quite repetitive and annoying that you have to react all the time even during sex. Enemies are recycled. There isn't much variety. The animation is nice, but the places are sparse and it feels like there is no progress.

Reactions: Carl B

n0b0di

Nov 17, 2017
I figured out a way to remove the RNG
I simply unpacked the app.asar file with npx asar and modfied a file then repackaged.

View attachment 2265869

Game Version 0.9.1
Simple mod which will only give you 1s: Mega

Game Version 1.0.0 (current)
Mega
- Added back debug menu and added RNGMOD option to it. After activation it will give you a 1 or a 10 if you are missing those on every next draw. (The option is persistent so it will be saved into the save file.)
- Make gallery always show
- Added Fallen-30 and add200m buttons to debug menu (by Josh_ua )
- Updated some invalid translations

Instructions for both versions:
Just replace your current app.asar in the resources folder with the downloaded file and ur good to go
is there 1.3.0 version?

3.40 star(s) 12 Votes