1.50 star(s) 4 Votes

AnotherFace404

Nov 26, 2022
How to get past two guards? I have 200 bullets, but no idea where to get a gun / where to go, have found 18 and the castle but theres not anything else?

Jack95K

Feb 28, 2020
How to get past two guards? I have 200 bullets, but no idea where to get a gun / where to go, have found 18 and the castle but theres not anything else?
go back to roshi then he will ask you to bring girl, first girl is Pie (mermaid) you will find her down side ,then again he will ask you to bring girl ,that other girl is lunch ,you will find her in same castle place (where guard stop you to go )

AnotherFace404

Nov 26, 2022
go back to roshi then he will ask you to bring girl, first girl is Pie (mermaid) you will find her down side ,then again he will ask you to bring girl ,that other girl is lunch ,you will find her in same castle place (where guard stop you to go )
all roshi says is that I have a sweet pussy though? and going back to the guards just repeats the scene

Protomano

Dec 25, 2020
Found a bug in the first minutes of gameplay.

Top-notch animations, tho.

Hope to find some 'milf' corruption games like that someday.

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
BulmasBallsTheGame-1.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Protomano

Dec 25, 2020
Guys, keep in mind that the game has bugs and the combat is laughable, so you are all going to be frustrated at some point.

Just check the video folder to get the good stuff and move on.

YudiasGalaxy

Jan 28, 2024
Game finished. Save 1 is the last part of the game, save 2 is master roshi house with the memory room.
You unfortunately can save or go back to master roshi house once you beat Pilaf Castle. So the last 3 scenes are unavailable in the memory room
Kinda wish we get more scenes in this game, but it is what it is

Reactions: wackyman15
1.50 star(s) 4 Votes