Ren'Py Brothel King [v0.2] [Goldo]

4.60 star(s) 44 Votes

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
Any specific girl or monster? It's not converting the arguments into a string so I'm guessing it's got something to do with a girl's name.
I haven't noticed any correlation, but maybe I can go back to my last save and see... Are you saying that it happens because I get a new girl in the farm and her name has something to do with it?

slaynreborn

Jan 30, 2019
i think its fine even if he abandons it as long as someone takes it up and ends the story in his place. my biggest peev is what you cant enslave the girls. i would be pretty happy with taking all the red heads in chapter 1 as 3 more girls for my harem.

Deimos96

Oct 26, 2022
i think its fine even if he abandons it as long as someone takes it up and ends the story in his place. my biggest peev is what you cant enslave the girls. i would be pretty happy with taking all the red heads in chapter 1 as 3 more girls for my harem.
You mean free girls? I think you can do that now with the new evil powers in 0.3. You're gonna need to get the Slave Brand card.

slaynreborn

Jan 30, 2019
You mean free girls? I think you can do that now with the new evil powers in 0.3. You're gonna need to get the Slave Brand card.
No. I mean turn girls like renza or farah into slaves.

I think its a huge waste that farah gets wasted if you dont pick her. No matter what her end is be it ganged in jail or killed i much rather lock her in my basement.

Last edited:

sjeongjin

Jun 29, 2019
I figured since i'm collecting responses for which fetish people would like to see more in girl packs I could get more responses if i posted the poll here. please say if i'm missing any specific ones. I wont include any that are easy to find fetishes though because i'm trying to generate the images to fill in gaps in packs.

slaynreborn

Jan 30, 2019
Is there some other trigger? Like you have to be a certain level or something?
Morning, one question how can i unlock girls beach events?
Areas I know that qualifies as 'beach'
The Docks > Beach & Seafront
The Cathedra > Lakefront

Condition/trigger : The girl you want has to be resting on that day

Take a look around

You can save scum for the specific girl as it only seems to happen for the first trigger of the day in the applicable area. (if you have multiple girls resting) and yes they need to have energy for whatever you put them through so they may not actually 'recover' and may go into the 0 energy penalty if you do stuff to them.

This also does not happen all the time. Basically if you run into a girl or not on a day may not even happen.

Last edited:

Otze

Nov 24, 2022
Good evening, may i ask how the trait " work and whore" works? i skilled it but cant figure out how to make her work half/half. I cant find it in schedule :(

WarblGarbl

Oct 10, 2017
Good evening, may i ask how the trait " work and whore" works? i skilled it but cant figure out how to make her work half/half. I cant find it in schedule :(
I think you'll be prompted if you want to turn it on when you schedule the girl to a job. I think. There's not an option in the schedule for it.

Reactions: Otze

Otze

Nov 24, 2022
Good morning, id like to ask how to fix this: one of the slaves is " relaxed around you, but something feels off" i got a -1,8 mood from that and i dont know how to get it to 0+ . Does she need to fear me instead of love/like?

Reactions: Dnn22
4.60 star(s) 44 Votes