Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Never saw that, but considering what Rudo says, your Alex is either stink as hell or have cum on her, so try taking a bath or removing cum from face/clothes.

Grinser

Jan 24, 2021
Never saw that, but considering what Rudo says, your Alex is either stink as hell or have cum on her, so try taking a bath or removing cum from face/clothes.
Thanks for the answer, but I've already done everything, showered, bathed, removed make-up, changed tracksuits with and without pants, but it's always the same.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Prokopije
May 19, 2020
I apologize, been in another city for a few days without access to this site.
Try to take my words without offense. I too have faced these problems in my time. And solved them myself (though I missed the entire Red Light District story arc once). Just play the game. With the same Margie - run with her in the open area of the fitness center, you can meet her in a coffee shop, in a clothing store, in a sauna.... Lots of options to enhance your relationship with her, this is probably one of the easiest things to do.
“Complete transformation of the “Arctic” cafe under the guidance of the Mistress”
To do this, you need to go through the Red Light District story arc.
“and how to use the butt plug?”
You buy a butt plug from a sex shop, go to your room, it's intuitive.
“how to find 30 Inspiration”
1. With the help of built-in cheats. 2. Read this discussion carefully, using the search function (top right corner of the page). There are only 10 locations, of which 3 or 4 are in your house.
Again, this is a simple game. Chess or Skyrim are much more complicated. Just play, and all questions will find their answer.
i already go through the Red Light District story arc.

May 19, 2020
go through the Red Light District story arc
I apologize, been in another city for a few days without access to this site.
Try to take my words without offense. I too have faced these problems in my time. And solved them myself (though I missed the entire Red Light District story arc once). Just play the game. With the same Margie - run with her in the open area of the fitness center, you can meet her in a coffee shop, in a clothing store, in a sauna.... Lots of options to enhance your relationship with her, this is probably one of the easiest things to do.
“Complete transformation of the “Arctic” cafe under the guidance of the Mistress”
To do this, you need to go through the Red Light District story arc.
“and how to use the butt plug?”
You buy a butt plug from a sex shop, go to your room, it's intuitive.
“how to find 30 Inspiration”
1. With the help of built-in cheats. 2. Read this discussion carefully, using the search function (top right corner of the page). There are only 10 locations, of which 3 or 4 are in your house.
Again, this is a simple game. Chess or Skyrim are much more complicated. Just play, and all questions will find their answer.
i already go through the Red Light District story arc,it just tips See how things play out,already few weeks in game。

Xube

Apr 22, 2021
Hello everyone,
I can't get any further here. What do I have to do, or is this a bug?
I also had this problem on a save, I had been to see Rudo with sperm on Alex.
The bad news is that right at the end, Alex never got to finish the game of Basket.
If you have an old save, use it.
The good news is that Rudo saw you for the naughty girl you are :)

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
I think it's impossible to have 57 courage, a normal person would go to the basketball game with 15 or 20 courage at the most, it smells of cheating a mile away, so I wouldn't be surprised if the game is corrupted and you find bugs that nobody else has.

Grinser

Jan 24, 2021
I think it's impossible to have 57 courage, a normal person would go to the basketball game with 15 or 20 courage at the most, it smells of cheating a mile away, so I wouldn't be surprised if the game is corrupted and you find bugs that nobody else has.
Unfortunately, I have to disappoint you. I played the game completely without a cheat. So it is possible to have 57 courage.

• Wow
Reactions: PickerLewd

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Unfortunately, I have to disappoint you. I played the game completely without a cheat. So it is possible to have 57 courage.
Why did it take you so long to do this mission? :oops:. You should be nearing the end of the game, I have about 25 courage and I think I've seen enough of the starting area.

The magic of sandboxes I guess, as there is no order of missions, everyone progresses as they can.

I just remembered to go in my sports clothes (what you have to wear in the gym), clean (make-up doesn't matter) and in the morning in the sun.

You just play for a while and at the end of the game something happens and the event becomes repeatable.

Reactions: Grinser

MNMisPeak

Sep 26, 2022
Just started the game not long ago, seems alright so far, but for some reason whenever I go to change clothes, it doesn't work, it just always keeps the basic homewear outfit on.

Dodzh

Apr 7, 2021
Just started the game not long ago, seems alright so far, but for some reason whenever I go to change clothes, it doesn't work, it just always keeps the basic homewear outfit on.
It don't work like that, on top You'll see tabs of each activity, such as home, sports and such. click on those and select the outfit you want, keep in mind some outfits can only be used in the room or special times.

MNMisPeak

Sep 26, 2022
It don't work like that, on top You'll see tabs of each activity, such as home, sports and such. click on those and select the outfit you want, keep in mind some outfits can only be used in the room or special times.

I do that, but even when I change the outfit in the wardrobe or it auto changes cause of taking a nap, it shows to outfit for a second and then auto changes back to the homewear outfit.

Dodzh

Apr 7, 2021
"Go to the cinema with Ruby"

How to complete this, I've completed the event where your Alex has a date with Ruby and you choose to go to the cinema more than a dozen times by now and won't compete.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
"Go to the cinema with Ruby"

How to complete this, I've completed the event where your Alex has a date with Ruby and you choose to go to the cinema more than a dozen times by now and won't compete.
Happend to me as well I just ignored that and kept playing and it went off seems to be a bug in the questlog

Reactions: Dodzh

ZenoMod

Nov 12, 2022
Happend to me as well I just ignored that and kept playing and it went off seems to be a bug in the questlog
The questlog is the buggiest part of this game.

IMHO that's because it's not based on a sort of automatism but it is managed "manually", and it's very easy to make a mistake in the code that updates it...

Reactions: xapican
3.50 star(s) 85 Votes