Feb 24, 2019
How do i level up the girls. I'm not talking about the stars just the regular level up
Talk to them then do actions, which costs your character's energy. You also have passive skills in the book\skills tab that can increase the amount of xp they get per action as well decrease the amount of stamina consumed per action.

U'm$@UPj

Dec 11, 2022
So we have:
Manual clicker with an auto-clicker choice that forces you to consume skill points a lots of stat points to make it half useful.
Supplies, another useless item for some fake realism.
Weight, a hoarder's last boss buffed by the finite funds shops have, forcing you to skip lots of days so the shop can restock money to sell excess items or simply sell them for nothing.
Every update this game keeps getting "better".
The only downside for auto-clicker is the AP consumption imo. It is a steep investment of AP at the start. While AGI does boost the auto-clicker speed it was useful to me early on without investing into auto-clicker specific stats. I have not invested a single point into AGI in my last playthrough now that I look at it. Maybe I'm just bad at clicking/too afraid my mouse takes damage, but auto-clicker outperforms me when I get it in the early game (first island).
How many points did you invest into AGI until you felt it became worth it to you?

As for supplies: If I read it correctly, this is the start of an extensive ship upgrade system. Time will tell how it develops.
In a new game it wasn't much of an issue until I entered post-game grinding for the beastiary, but if coming from an old game with 2tonnes of weight, I can easily see how that is a lot of work to come down from.

Great game, but there's too many girls. Having too many girls just makes them seem less valuable.
Which girls do you include for the too many girls count and what would you be comfortable with?
If it is crewmates there are 4 right now, the same amount as the crew had in the original One Piece series at that point in time.
Though I don't feel the game has to tie itself in that regard to the original series.

4.40 star(s) 19 Votes