4.80 star(s) 79 Votes

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Well, you can't run into dlc 3 before it's time because it requires another specific ending. Dlc 2 is just the chaos dungeon. dlc 1 is I think everything past the elevator near Wolris.

Reactions: Goldines

VKTOR400

Feb 18, 2020
Hello everyone, first time posting here.
Already completed my first Black Souls 2 playthrough and I'm now heading into NG+ to try and do all the things I missed. Does anyone know where I can find a guide/walkthrough? So I don't have to brute force my way through the game a second time? Most pertinent information would be how to save all the girls and how I can access the third DLC. Thank you all in advance.

P.S.: R.I.P. Bill, Shisha & Dodo, I couldn't save you all in time :(

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
I have a feeling a fair few more than those 3 died, likely all for the same reason lmao. The cause of the majority of deaths is reaching 10 progress without killing or imprisoning Jub Jub I did a mini guide on other causes of death but you'll have to find it yourself.
Also if you are going into dlc 3 (requires G end), you should look up Blackwell's letter.

Reactions: VKTOR400

TheDennyGuy

Feb 2, 2022
Already completed my first Black Souls 2 playthrough and I'm now heading into NG+ to try and do all the things I missed. Does anyone know where I can find a guide/walkthrough? So I don't have to brute force my way through the game a second time? Most pertinent information would be how to save all the girls and how I can access the third DLC. Thank you all in advance.

I used this video, It has pretty much everything about the game.

Goldines

Apr 17, 2020

here you go, but i think the Hint notes that comes with the game is much more helpful then a whole walkthrough you'll be doing lots of ng+ anyway, and if the game gets too hard it's becuse every cycle the diff gets up too, talk with the statue that gives you the tyrant ring to lower the diff if it gets too hard

VKTOR400

Feb 18, 2020
I have a feeling a fair few more than those 3 died, likely all for the same reason lmao. The cause of the majority of deaths is reaching 10 progress without killing or imprisoning Jub Jub I did a mini guide on other causes of death but you'll have to find it yourself.
Also if you are going into dlc 3 (requires G end), you should look up Blackwell's letter.
Aside from the 3 mentioned the Hatter's Party and the Duchess also died, but I never got around to interact with them before so their deaths weren't impactful.
Quick question: Can you prevent characters from dying if you make a Covenant with Jub Jub? Or do you have to imprison/kill her?

Omnom88

Dec 26, 2021
When 10 white flames show up above the door inside the library JubJub will always start singing if she is alive & at the clocktower. So yes unless you either imprison or kill her. Everyone else will always die.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Aside from the 3 mentioned the Hatter's Party and the Duchess also died, but I never got around to interact with them before so their deaths weren't impactful.
Quick question: Can you prevent characters from dying if you make a Covenant with Jub Jub? Or do you have to imprison/kill her?
and mock turtle and griffy and wolris (if oyster is still alive) and the twins. Like I said, a bunch of characters die because of Jub Jub

Goldines

Apr 17, 2020
Watch someone say "jub jub still best girl though"
after one of the ends i'm totally ok with them all dying, they are made to be superficial and it's whole purpose to make fucked up kids so i'm glad jub jub does the hard work for me (I still love hatter though, she and her gang are cool)

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: Mr. Cofman

Goldines

Apr 17, 2020
from the looks i did around wonderland the only ones that live is bandersnach, jabberwock the queen of hearts and the red queen. and there is a reason for them to live though not gameplay related, killing those wont change a thing except give you pretty good weapons early game and jub jub gives a good item to change the sen anytime but you can change it anytime anyways, with that item is just easier

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 79 Votes