3.80 star(s) 44 Votes

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
what the flying fuck? Okay I can't exit any options menu's whatsoever; Like I try to change my graphics and it wont let me exist no matter what I press. What the fuck?!

Ironfoot

Jun 7, 2017
Only one boss is that tentacle one which kinda suks.
This is the sentence where I can understand the devs too. They making something that was asked so much by the community but when they release it the feedback is just this " this is shit, why is this so bad?, this is waht I waited for?". Be a bit more polite with the devs. If they release new animations and people shitting on it then why do they bother making them. They say "We do it when the Arena is ready you doesn't like it anyway".

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
This is the sentence where I can understand the devs too. They making something that was asked so much by the community but when they release it the feedback is just this " this is shit, why is this so bad?, this is waht I waited for?". Be a bit more polite with the devs. If they release new animations and people shitting on it then why do they bother making them. They say "We do it when the Arena is ready you doesn't like it anyway".
sorry for being rude but I never I asked for that, I wanted more human animations, Mr.X one for example. I said I personally didn't like that. either way ur take missing the major point of the argument. nice try though. when u pay for something and expect good value u should criticize it more or they keep making mistakes and do whatever the hell they want. I don't have to show courtesy because my wallet already doing it unless I'm extremely impressed by it.

Oct 8, 2019
A) when u pay for something and expect good value u should criticize it more or they keep making mistakes and do whatever the hell they want.
B) I don't have to show courtesy because my wallet already doing it unless I'm extremely impressed by it.
A) Valid and agreeable point.
B) I understand why many people think this way, and I do too with a lot of things. But I think it's worth mentioning that this is 2 guys making a xxx game which they can't officially sell, in their spare time; not a AAA dev team with a corporate publisher obligated to finish a product.

Funding sites like Patreon are good tools and all but are double-edged swords. None of the creators are legally obligated to do what any one supporter wants or even finish any content. You're essentially donating money to the creator because you enjoy their content and you get perks in return, rather than fund anything directly.

This is why so many other h-games are infamously being dragged along for years with bare minimum updates for maximum profit. It's a system that can be easily taken advantage of, and no creator can be legally made to operate like a corporate commercial business. Every creator is a private entity and are free to function as they choose, ultimately even if that means disliking feedback and punishing their supporters out of spite.

I'm not saying it's right or that I even support it, it's just the truth of the matter. So again, I get stance of the matter when it involves investing into something, but it's important to remember that big capitalist globalism logic doesn't apply whether we like it or not.

Reactions: NJ and ai9999

Hinata best Waifu

Feb 4, 2019
I see your point and do agree, respect is always needed no matter what it is.

Anyways im 100% sure that they didnt give up on making Animations and adding cool things just because they got a bad feedback on a " not the best quality animation " that they did once, let's be realistic.

They decided since the start to try to make the Best possible gameplay in this game, probably because they wanna be proud of themselfs or because they really need this game to be good, who knows...rest the fact that no matter what happened they decided to go in this way since the last 2 years and we all noticed that at a certain point.

Hinata best Waifu

Feb 4, 2019
None of the creators are legally obligated to do what any one supporter wants or even finish any content. You're essentially donating money to the creator because you enjoy their content and you get perks in return, rather than fund anything directly.

Every creator is a private entity and are free to function as they choose, ultimately even if that means disliking feedback and punishing their supporters out of spite.
Sad but true, they dont have to do anything for us because we're mainly donating them money because we just want to. Even if we're donating money we're not really buying anything so we have no rights to tell them what to do and this sucks.

In the other hands im free to judge your work if im becoming part of it tho. If you get my money and still do literally anything with that then im free to judge you, your work and your decision making because at that point im involved indirectly in the project, dont forget that.

If the devs do stupid decision making and i was or still are a donator then i can judge them, even if they dont like what they're getting as feedbacks. we still have a weapon in our hands to change things, even if anything of this project really exists officially.

Dhitz

May 29, 2021
so: suggestion: have birth. or make it so it's not a game over scene if you do.
I know many people are confused by the tag "pregnancy"
actually its a mistake.
game have cumflation.
even that some like it, but most people here hate it.
So, game doesn't have pregnancy, thank god!
if they ever add that sh*t it would ruin this game
and i'm pretty sure i'm not alone with this.
In short:

Last edited:

zraider

Jul 2, 2018
I know many people are confused by the tag "pregnancy"
actually its a mistake.
game have cumflation.
even that some like it, but most people here hate it.
So, game doesn't have pregnancy, thank god!
if they ever add that sh*t it would ruin this game
and i'm pretty sure i'm not alone with this.
In short:

how about you try not dictating shit that the devs arent

jmh1213

Jul 21, 2023
Is there more than 7 hair and 5 clothes in this game?
Or how many more types of clothes are additionally paid when sponsoring a developer?

3.80 star(s) 44 Votes