3.80 star(s) 44 Votes

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
a lot of misleading sht is going on with this update
image_2023-07-25_142007226.png
Wow fck this :FacePalm:, that's all u need to and should know about this update. Pff.. I want to play this sorely because gameplay :HideThePain: , like CAPCOM can't do it better. come on bro take a hint. give ur patrons what they want first. A GALLERY and MORE SEX ATTACK ANIMATIONS...

Last edited:

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
Why don't the game's developers come here and talk to us? Are they afraid of being criticized?
Yeah kinda, cuz most devs are lazy bastards. Also we're kinda blacklisted for piracy and sht. it's just we don't follow "pay this much for get the beta here". We support who deserve it.

Last edited:

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
Somebody know how we can have the new wonder card code? I know people here are pissed of because there's no new sex animation since some update and it's not the priority for a lot of person here

Oct 8, 2019
Somebody know how we can have the new wonder card code? I know people here are pissed of because there's no new sex animation since some update and it's not the priority for a lot of person here
These are all the codes I know so far:

Eagle: L2DA-C3P9

Shaved: U1R6-XWPK
Bush 1: Y12E-VFH5
Bush 2: S9AL-EUWD
Bush 4: T3IM-B9EH

Ammo+: P7NF-GL2H
Drop Ratio+: Q9GX-CHD6
Handgun Crit+: C6RT-SB2H

Bush option 4 is new one, and so far the only card I've found on the new level. Haven't gotten around to combing the older ones yet, will do soon and update if I find any. Unfortunately, without a higher tier code, some cards are just not where they would be without the tier unlocked. Also... If or when anyone shares other tier code here, a thing to keep in mind: If you change the tier from any tier to another, your weapon upgrades will be reset. Fair warning to anyone before they may complain.

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
These are all the codes I know so far:

Eagle: L2DA-C3P9

Shaved: U1R6-XWPK
Bush 1: Y12E-VFH5
Bush 2: S9AL-EUWD
Bush 4: T3IM-B9EH

Ammo+: P7NF-GL2H
Drop Ratio+: Q9GX-CHD6
Handgun Crit+: C6RT-SB2H

Bush option 4 is new one, and so far the only card I've found on the new level. Haven't gotten around to combing the older ones yet, will do soon and update if I find any. Unfortunately, without a higher tier code, some cards are just not where they would be without the tier unlocked. Also... If or when anyone shares other tier code here, a thing to keep in mind: If you change the tier from any tier to another, your weapon upgrades will be reset. Fair warning to anyone before they may complain.
Oh god, thank's!

I don't know if I can or some other people beside OP, making a link to your message for the wonder card in the first page?

Yuuuuuri

Jan 5, 2018
this developer probably thinks he can turn the game into some actual RE clone or something instead of adding what the players want which more sex animations but noo he has his head stuck up his ass and does only what he wants, this is a first red flag when developing any type of game, you should listen to the community and give them what they want instead of fearing the criticism and doing nothing that players want

Reactions: ai9999

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
this developer probably thinks he can turn the game into some actual RE clone or something instead of adding what the players want which more sex animations but noo he has his head stuck up his ass and does only what he wants, this is a first red flag when developing any type of game, you should listen to the community and give them what they want instead of fearing the criticism and doing nothing that players want
Yeah too stubborn, If he like added nude mod, gallery and poll few animations per each month he should have made twice or thrice the money he getting now. most importantly kept the people happy. Instead what we're hearing is "I'm too lazy to make animations and all good stuff will be in the full game. "

Last edited:

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
Had he started with a plethora of H-animations, then only now started working on the gameplay, you'd be on the other side of this argument saying the same thing, just in reverse. "Why isn't the GAME finished?!?!" Just take a step back and consider the larger scope.
Never said you should complete the animation part before everything else. What I said is: there is enough mechanics and gameplay to stop working on that and start working on the part that 100% of the playerbase cares about. There's a lot of developers that develop a roadmap, that is usually mainly divided in

1) main mechanics
2) new animations
3) new mechanics
4) new animations

And so on so forth... Add in there additional costumes or whatever the fuck you want, and I guarantee you nobody will complain if you take even 6 months to update the game (which is a shit ton of time). You say "consider the larger scope" and yet we know for a FACT that we won't be seeing new animations until the game is done, because they've said so, which is an absolute extreme that nobody so far understood

phantrucdiep

Oct 12, 2017
The mission before the egg one. I actually edited the thing about mission 10 before you finished replying lol.
ohh so u said mission 7, 2 way locked but the third door dun lead to dead end bro :) put all ur weapons and ammo into storage first (even the knife) then go through the "metal detector" gate, u'll get 2 key cards in the room behind that passage :D dont pick up the ammo in that room, if u pick it up so just open inventory and discard it, so no metal in ur inventory, u can return and use key cards to unlock 1 door first.. :)

Arcadelord

Jun 13, 2018
the game constantly crashes for me :( kinda unplayable i think its an overheating issue
I had that issue as well, regardless of my beefy computer. Turned out my issue was related to the FPS limit being set to "Unlimited" which needlessly pushed my GPU to its absolute limit. I recommend locking that to 60 FPS then see if the video-game keeps crashing.

Reactions: XbfgX

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
the game constantly crashes for me :( kinda unplayable i think its an overheating issue
This also happened to me, not only with this game many other games as well. Figures it was not a game issue, it's a Nvidia driver issue. After I reverted back to way old drive version everything works fine now. I always kept textures to max, framerate unlimited with high settings in game.

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
Does anyone know what the last switch in mission 9 is that activates?
Oh fuck, I'm gonna help, because I was in the same situation than you

If you have the same switch missing, I'm gonna try to explain how to find it

The switch is in the house where de door say that
1690317190565.png

So, now go to your right, and pass the little wall and enter in the basement that you unlock with your three plastic card

Go in the back, in the large corridor after the two door (you can see, each door lead to the same place) and you got there a wardrobe, and you can push them
After doing that, a hidden door appaer, take it, and go in the cave, explore a bit, and found an another door, the same than before, take it, and TADAAAA, your switch is there

3.80 star(s) 44 Votes