BoosterGold74

May 22, 2020
This may be the worst game as far as actual gameplay that I've ever seen. Zero guidance on how the minigame works. Next to no idea of where you're supposed to be at any given time. What is that word game? Some kind of work sudoku? If it is at least sudoku gives you a few numbers to start. Models look good but what's the point if you can't do anything.

Henchipai

Aug 28, 2023
It's not that I want to speak badly about the game but the previous MC seemed at least better to me, this MC I feel is very effeminate to the point that she seems to be a tomboy girl or a surprise girl (Futa) eh, it even gives an air that they could include another character male and stealing their girls, apart from the fact that I don't really like the blonde protagonists, I don't know the reason, I just know that I don't like them as main characters.

GRRED111

Feb 23, 2024
¿Alguien sabe cómo arreglar esto que me sale cuando voy al gimnasio y a la biblioteca y no me deja seguir es Android ¿?

Does anyone know how to fix this that I get when I go to the gym and library and it won't let me continue?

TimMaster1234

Aug 15, 2019
should be shift + O, but if that doesn't work it might not be enabled, luckily its not to complicated to enable both developer mode and therefore the console,

in order to enable developer mode, go to the games folder, go to renpy, common, and find the file labels 00library,
you can use notepad++ for easy editing of these files

in notepad++ scroll down until you find these lines

init -1000 python:
# Set developer to the auto default.
config.original_developer = "Auto"

if config.script_version:
config.developer = False
config.default_developer = False
else:
config.developer = True
config.default_developer = True

by changing the words "Auto" and "False" to "True", you can enable developer mode and the console.
this can also be applied to most renpy games (at least as far as I've tested)
Hey, is this still working ? I simply cant find the game folder

Brumpuf

Jul 30, 2024
It's not that I want to speak badly about the game but the previous MC seemed at least better to me, this MC I feel is very effeminate to the point that she seems to be a tomboy girl or a surprise girl (Futa) eh, it even gives an air that they could include another character male and stealing their girls, apart from the fact that I don't really like the blonde protagonists, I don't know the reason, I just know that I don't like them as main characters.
that's what I thought, she looks like a tomboy girl, really the game is somewhat average and I did not finish playing it for the same reason if it were not for the boy with a feminine appearance and as you mentioned that if they put another boy he can take the girls away from them, I am not a fan of NTR but it has that similarity besides that I do not like blondes and the reason is simple they are the main characters of any NTR game it is as if the protagonist of the old game had stayed at home while his aunt or mother or sister or cousin went on vacation and a boy offers to stay at his house and then you know the son or nephew who is at home quietly while his girls are with another man also I am not trying to offend anyone if you really liked the game it is just an opinion the game really is not that bad it only has its pros and cons

Dec 21, 2020
I personally didn't like it, this guy's games always had a bit of a boring grind but now it's more boring than usual. You get some animated stuff but that's it.
Personally, i liked more the 3D movement... instead of being a Visual novel...

Some improvements that could be made... are skipping right to the point... because to have sex you actually need to see al the previous animations... and that's a little bit boring to do every single time.

Also, having a HUD with informations on where to go, or a schedule to see where the girls are...

The navigation was also better.

Reactions: Alzuz

logic_errorExtender

May 22, 2022
mod
just overridden screens for the game version 1.3b
1. Click on plus in the girls' menu - 10 love points (idk if all chars work correctly), didn't test all of them)
2. Adds money, STR, INT, CHR in the bed menu
3. Shows right conversation choices
4,5 Hack and lockpick skip
high chance it won't work in the next versions
just paste in the game folder
it's overridden files, thus script SHOULD COME LAST in the directory to work properly

anyway here's list of the main vars in the game
s_str - strength
s_int - intelligence
s_chr - charisma
money
lockpicks
lockAutoPorcentage (pick the lock chance in %)
LiaLove
GinnyLove
DannaLove
LluviaLove
KenzyLove
AshbyLove
SiriaLove
MilkLove

Last edited:

Janosko

Jun 1, 2023
mod
just overridden screens for the game version 1.3b
1. Click on plus in the girls' menu - 10 love points (idk if all chars work correctly), didn't test all of them)
2. Adds money, STR, INT, CHR in the bed menu
3. Shows right conversation choices
4,5 Hack and lockpick skip
high chance it won't work in the next versions
just paste in the game folder
it's overridden files, thus script SHOULD COME LAST in the directory to work properly

anyway here's list of the main vars in the game
s_str - strength
s_int - intelligence
s_chr - charisma
money
lockpicks
lockAutoPorcentage (pick the lock chance in %)
LiaLove
GinnyLove
DannaLove
LluviaLove
KenzyLove
AshbyLove
SiriaLove
MilkLove

Hey can you explain how to do it?

2.60 star(s) 11 Votes