Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
calm down old man haha, I don't know where you live but where I live a mid-range PC is twice as expensive as an iPhone 15
I never said mid-range. And where I live is probably obvious by the currency.

Raspberry Pi 400 - 159 euros. Just went to the store and bought one. Plenty of juice to unpack this game.

Iphone 15 is 849 euros plus 2 years contract. Not buying that.
If I had to buy your "mid-range" PC that is twice expensive as iPhone 15, it would have Geforce 4070 and Intel 14 gen i5. On my planet it is not mid range.

Last edited:
Reactions: uncommonsence

johnblack78x

Dec 4, 2017
I never said mid-range. And where I live is probably obvious by the currency.

Raspberry Pi 400 - 159 euros. Just went to the store and bought one. Plenty of juice to unpack this game.

Iphone 15 is 849 euros plus 2 years contract. Not buying that.
If I had to buy your "mid-range" PC that is twice expensive as iPhone 15, it would have Geforce 4070 and Intel 14 gen i5. On my planet it is not mid range.
[/
I present to you the absurd prices of my country

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Asedor

moozoo

May 11, 2017
Should not be such a stuff avoidable by players?
I'm sure it would be avoidable. Like Max in a war with Eric, turning out him cornered and either going to boot camp or accepting defeat and starting a bromance branch, or Max in a fake friendship, and either letting Lisa go with Eric or Max dealing it by himself.

swades777

Apr 24, 2020
hi i need help with this achievements...can somebody give a proper save file to begin or detailed guide for this .. i have completed the game but missed this achievements how to play this

kilr0y99

Jan 27, 2019
hi i need help with this achievements...can somebody give a proper save file to begin or detailed guide for this .. i have completed the game but missed this achievements how to play this
Here's my recollection of the missing Achievements. I'm wondering if you managed to get both 173 and 174. I've only ever got on or the other

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Michel Mak

caramelmacchiato

Dec 5, 2023
Guys can anyone please help me!! I am stuck at alpha walkthrough and cannot proceed furthur unless I unlock achievements (153,154, 155 or 156). I have no clue on how to proceed anymore. Please help my guys!! :cry:

rjbb

Oct 18, 2017
Guys can anyone please help me!! I am stuck at alpha walkthrough and cannot proceed furthur unless I unlock achievements (153,154, 155 or 156). I have no clue on how to proceed anymore. Please help my guys!! :cry:
when mom go to eric apartment , you go to notebook and see eric apartment cams

nisenok952

Mar 3, 2024
Hello good morning everyone, I'm having trouble continuing in my game, I chose to eliminate Eric and follow the story, however, for me to proceed I need to complete the mentor mission, but even punishing Lisa, the mission is not considered complete, someone Could you help me with what I did wrong or if it's a bug?

Koot123

May 8, 2022
Hello good morning everyone, I'm having trouble continuing in my game, I chose to eliminate Eric and follow the story, however, for me to proceed I need to complete the mentor mission, but even punishing Lisa, the mission is not considered complete, someone Could you help me with what I did wrong or if it's a bug?
Your mistake is that you eliminated Eric, the description says that Eric is the main star here, for everything else the developer has another game. There are quite a lot of non-ntr scenes in this remake and quite hot ones, so give this game a chance too.
spoiler :I need a fake friendship with Eric.

kilr0y99

Jan 27, 2019
Hi PGN

Your updates and story are amazing. Thought I'd mention two Achievements I noticed are not in the replay for your NTR route. Not a big deal but mentioned for the sake of completeness.
1) While trying to get Achievements 160/161 (nocturnal anal with Lisa), I managed to trigger Achievement 67 (bad horny brother) instead after abstaining from Lisa for a few days.
2) Now that you've included "Side Effect", I noticed Achievement 79 does appear in the replay either.

Also I'm sure its been mentioned that there seems to be no way to get both achievements 173/174 in game.
Finally I hope you can give a hint on how to get the second "Alice Punishment Video". I think it has to around Achievement 99/100 but can can't get Eric to punish her.

It looks like the 2 guys will end up sharing the 4 girls. The kind of share 3 already now that Max and Ann are finally doing it and sounds like Eric will get Lisa soon (even though he says she's too young for him). What I can't remember is what stops Max from asking Kate's mum to quietly "disappear" Eric as originally planned now that he has what he wants?

Last edited:
Reactions: ch1mpamay2

ShieldZieg

Mar 27, 2022
I've been trying to find a way to finish the "Mentor" additional quest but nothing happens everytime I punish Lisa - regardless of option, how many times I've planted the spider.
Can anyone help? I am stuck on this quest.

Dukill

Jun 28, 2018
I understand that I need Eric, and I'm in the same situation... I sent him home, is there any command in saveedit to make him visit the house again?

3.60 star(s) 45 Votes